Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kaparoni - "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18

3 posters

Go down

S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 Empty Kaparoni - "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:32 am

Dinar Alert

rv2018: The exchange rate of the dollar and gold in Iraq on Thursday

22/03/2018

Direction Press / Special

The dollar exchange rate, Thursday, stabilized against the dinar in the local currency market.

​According to the figures received by "Trend Press", the price of the sale of the dollar in Baghdad today 122 thousand and 250 and the purchase price 123 thousand and 500 dinars to $ 100.

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 122 thousand and 800 dinars, and the purchase price 124 thousand and 750 dinars for one hundred dollars.

The sale price of the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange today was 125 thousand and 250 dinars, the purchase price 125 thousand and 200 dinars compared to 100 dollars, while yesterday was 125 thousand and 450 dinars, and the purchase price 125 thousand and 400 dinars to 100 dollars.

So the price of Iraqi gold, today, to 220 thousand dinars for one weight.

The price of gold 21 caliber, today 220 thousand and 500 dinars, while yesterday was also 221 thousand.

It is noted that the weight of one gold is equal to 5 grams.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Faletejahtv.org%2Fpermalink%2F209884.html&edit-text=

Kaperoni: Dollar exchange rate and gold in Iraq on Thursday prices

22/3/2018 Economy News _ Baghdad

Recorded dollar exchange rates, Thursday, stable against the dinar in the local currency market. "

According to the figures in the "Economy News" sell the dollar in Baghdad today recorded 121 thousand and 250 purchase price 122.25 thousand dinars per dollar per cent. "

In Basra Stock Exchange Saralabie Register today 122 thousand and 800 dinars, and the purchase price of 124 thousand and 750 dinars for a dollar per cent. "

The sale of the dollar exchange rate in Arbil Register today 124 thousand and 250 dinars, the purchase price of 125 thousand and 200 dinars per dollar cent, while yesterday scored 125 thousand and 450 dinars, the purchase price of 125 thousand and 400 dinars for $ percent.

That fell to the price of Iraqi gold, today, 220 thousand dinars per weight.

The price of gold from the weight of 21-carat, today 220 thousand and 500 dinars, while yesterday's record 221 thousand as well.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11660

Kaperoni: 1212 to $1 not bad.

Punisher: Be careful Kap....others on this very site say it is really at over 1250+. Thank you! Yes I agree 1212 is not bad. In compliance!

Kaperoni:
Punisher, there are way to many articles from Iraq indicating otherwise. The auctions are to big right now ($180 million +) starting about a month ago, and article after article states the dinar is stronger now. Sorry, but I believe the CBI is 1215 or less but hard to prove without actual CBI documents.

Terry: Thank you Kap.

Punisher: Kap, I have read the same articles as you sir....commented to those very same articles about the dinar getting stronger. There are at least 5 of them in this section. So I know. It is Mike you might want to private message and let him in on this big secret .....because he has his mind set that the dinar is at 1250+ at this very moment. Go figure.

Terry: Punisher, he has said over and over again that the numbers are all over the place. Therefore it is impossible to know exactly what the correct figures are. How come you can’t comprehend his very clear and precise posts?

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13474147-the-exchange-rate-of-the-dollar-and-gold-in-iraq-on-thursday

Kaperoni: The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar throughout Iraq

21-03-2018 03:09 PM The Euphrates -

The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar today in the capital Baghdad, southern Iraq and Kurdistan

Price in Iraqi dinar per 100 USD The general trend of demand is average demand

Alkifah Stock Exchange (Baghdad) ALkeafah Stock Exchange
Selling price / 121,450 dinars The purchase price / 121,400 dinars

Harthy Exchange Stock Exchange
Selling price / 121,400 dinars The purchase price / 121,350 dinars

Arbil Stock Exchange
The price of selling .... holiday ... ... JD The price of buying holiday ............? JD

Basra Stock Exchange (South) AL psra Exchange ..
Selling price / 121,500 dinars The purchase price / 121,450 dinars LINK

justwaiting: Gosh, this just gets more confuzled. I posted this few days ago ~ ~ I really don't believe the stock exchangs (me) here is a Kap statement ~ Not trying to stir things up, but, I kinda go with what his statement below is. - More tangible

From Kap yesterday ~ relax, these have bounced around and mean nothing. They are not even official from the CBI.

These published numbers are not even what the IMF looks at..they stated years ago the numbers they reference are published in the CBI's quarterly report, which makes them official.

March 17, 2018 at 2:16 PM~~~~~~~~

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13473512-dollar-and-gold-exchange-rates-in-iraq-on-saturday

Kaperoni: The second article states 1214 to $1. That is within 2%. I wouldn't expect it to vary much each day with daily auctions of 180 million +

LINK to article

Punisher: kaperoni at March 21, 2018 at 9:28 PM The second article states 1214 to $1. That is within 2%. I wouldn't expect it to vary much each day with daily auctions of 180 million +

Kap, can you please tell that to Mike. Clearly you both are not looking at the same thing for him to keep insisting that they are not in compliance.

chattels: The dollar is falling in Baghdad and settling in Arbil and Basra in front of the dinar in the local market

20/03/2018 11:07 BAGHDAD / The Iraqi National News Agency (NINA) recorded a dollar exchange rate on Tuesday, a decline in the Baghdad Stock Exchange and stability in the markets of Arbil and Basra against the dinar.

The price of selling the dollar in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today was 120 thousand and 750 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 700 dinars compared to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded 121 thousand and 200 dinars and the purchase price 121 thousand and 150 dinars to 100 dollars.

The price of the sale of the dollar on the Arbil Exchange today 121 thousand and 750 dinars, the purchase price 121 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 121 thousand and 750 dinars, and the purchase price 121 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100.

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the price of the sale was 121 dinars, 400 dinars, and the purchase price 121 thousand and 350 dinars compared to 100 dollars, while 121 yesterday recorded the FAO 400 dinars, and the purchase price 121 thousand and 350 dinars compared to $ 100.

https://www.ninanews.com/News_Details.aspx?ao15ZazK1Kshb4EehoMM5w%253d%253d

Mike: I'll make this real easy for you Punisher, this is from the first article:

In Basra Stock Exchange Saralabie Register today 122 thousand and 800 dinars, and the purchase price of 124 thousand and 750 dinars for a dollar per cent. "

and: the purchase price of 125 thousand and 200 dinars per dollar cent

Even a huckleberry like me can read the sentences, right? It's abundantly clear that the numbers are all over the place, you don't have to beg someone to set me right, I've agreed on multiple threads that there's confusion regarding the spread. Why?

Because the CBI has decided to not publish the figures. Why? Who knows, but if I'm the CBI the logical thing to do is publish the spread figures which would reassure and provide additional confidence in the dinar. Why hide the success?

Unlike you, I don't get bit by the unearned hope and zeal that you do. I don't search for fuzzy, feel good answers that are consistently wrong based on my emotions. I tend to take a more analytical approach to this deal, and heck, Iraq has earned all the skepticism that surrounds this country. On that we can agree, right?

Chattels and Kap are two individuals and I respect them for what they bring to this discussion and I'm not discounting the figures they're posting, for all I know they are spot on. It's just hard for me to reconcile the CBI selling $200 million a day, or a billion dollars a week and they still state the reserves are growing. How?

The budget's upside down and they're trying to borrow a $100 billion. Something's wonky here and in the end, time will sort this out. In addition, we've already read an explanation for why the rate's dropping:

According to a source at the central bank (who preferred not to be named) that "there are political parties and parties influential pressure on the central bank in order to increase its sales of hard currency it shows that these parties have a share of these sales through some of the companies involved in the auction of its making the central bank pumping big money in the last period and the one that led to the decline in the dollar exchange rate, noting that it certainly will support the dinar to the dollar decline but would harm the local product. " .

He said in his speech (and the News) that "the decline will continue at the price of the dollar against the dinar until the election may reach the dollar at 121 000 and will resume rise after the election to the price up to 126 000 dinars.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13470043-what-causes-the-sudden-price-decline-of-the-dollar-against-the-dinar-is-there-a-relationship-between-the-decline-and-near-the-elections-

By now, we've watched the pumpers and guru's manipulate everyone emotionally, I'm not for that, I've learned my lessons over the years. I'll remain in the minority, like I've been for most of this investment, and wait to see what happens after the election. For certain, I hope I'm wrong and the dinar moves to Article VIII and I'll wear the egg on my face with pride......and extra money in my pocket. Smile

Punisher: Mike, tell that to Kap. I will make this simple for you....he says we are in compliance and you do not. Simple enough is it not?

Terry: Mike, couldn’t agree more. Some want this to happen so much, they believe only what they want to believe.

Punisher, how can Kap know for sure with so much out there that says it is not in compliance?

Punisher: Look! Chattels has been providing the info. You make up your mind...and then make it up as well if you believe Mike or Kap!!!

justwaiting: Punisher, Kap himself stated not to pay attention to those #s - as posted here on the 17th, posted this 3 or 4 times ~

From Kap yesterday ~ relax, these have bounced around and mean nothing. They are not even official from the CBI.

These published numbers are not even what the IMF looks at..they stated years ago the numbers they reference are published in the CBI's quarterly report, which makes them official.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13473512-dollar-and-gold-exchange-rates-in-iraq-on-saturday

​Mike: Thanks justwaiting, that's what I understood from Kap as well. The markets are providing conflicting data, the only true measure of the spread is coming from the CBI, period. Pumping a possiblity has already been played out, Okie and his gang's plane ran out of fuel a long time ago.

The facts are the CBI's not giving us the data. Speculating, hoping and posturing that the rate is within the 2% MCP band is unwarranted without confirmation from the CBI, it's just wishful thinking.

Punisher: Just waiting , are you blind or did you not see Kap use the words that they are in compliance? Let us let the man speak for himself when he chimes in shall we!

Mike: Punisher, Kap stated, according to the article, that the MCP is within compliance.

Based on the article. That's not the CBI. All other figures are not relevant, as justwaiting has clearly stated from Kap's post, all the IMF look at are the quarterly reports from the CBI. Punisher, what does the CBI state the spread is? --Stay grounded...

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13474026-dollar-exchange-rate-and-gold-prices-in-iraq-on-wednesday

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 Empty Re: Kaparoni - "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:20 pm

I see Punisher is still hanging out in Kap's fantasy land.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 2805820865  S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 2805820865  S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 2805820865  S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 Empty Re: Kaparoni - "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:26 pm

Kevin, it is so funny, I was just thinking the same thing.  We were on the same post at the same time. LOL.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Great minds think alike ... ayestu

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 2805820865  S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 2805820865  S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 2805820865  S - Kaparoni -   "Compliance" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/22/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum