Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum

Go down

frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum Empty A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:50 pm

A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum

frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum NB-215696-636410039517855628

Thursday 14 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
called on the MP for the province of Nineveh , Abdul Rahim Shammari , Thursday, conservative Novell Akub to take a stand "clear and explicit" about the referendum of Kurdistan , as he emphasized that 16 administrative unit is trying to maintain the region "withheld". Al-Shammari said during a press conference held today in the House of Representatives and attended by Alsumaria News, "The rejection of local, regional and international rises with the approaching date of the referendum to be held in the region and under the exceptional circumstances experienced by Iraq, especially in the liberated areas adjacent to the region or the so-called disputed, "The referendum was rejected by a large number of international and local parties, as rejected by the Prime Minister and the House of Representatives in addition to the refusal of the Arabs and Turkmen Kirkuk, the Council of Diyala and Salah al-Din voted to reject it."

Al-Shammari said that "the Nineveh Provincial Council and the local government did not issue any position towards this referendum, noting that more than 16 administrative units from the province of Nineveh is trying to take the province and include the referendum," asking members of the Nineveh Council, "What is the representative of Nineveh? You are defending the Nineveh ?, Did not you divide when you received your posts in the maintenance of Nineveh ?, Where are you from the fragmentation danger ?, Is the bloc of the party that wants to control parts of Nineveh prevent you ?, There are no representatives of the Arabs, Yazidis, Shabaks, Christians and Turkmen in your Council. Reject the referendum ?, why this inaction and fear in the The defense of the popular will to Mhafeztkm? ".

Al-Shammari called on the Nineveh Provincial Council to "hold an emergency session to indicate and decide on the rejection of this referendum, which aims to confiscate Nineveh land and annex it to Kurdistan against the will of its people." He called on the governor of Nineveh "to have a clear and explicit position, If the governor represents Nineveh. " Al-Shammari stressed that "those who want to tear down Nineveh are disobedient to it, and that there are officers, leaders, tribes and intellectuals who reject such abuses, and their men can defend them at any cost.

LINK

frank delta - A deputy calls on the governor of Nineveh to take a "clear and frank position" on the referendum 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum