Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Bluwolf says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher 2/16/17

4 posters

Go down

Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 Empty Bluwolf says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher 2/16/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:20 am

Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 10339951_10204459034465616_7612122852842615266_n

Papo A Acevedo
31 mins ·

Those that signed ndas with these particular groups cannot tell us what they may get, but now we know that they will receive either less or equivalent the amount as we. Jejeje, that reminds me when I said many years ago, " no one will see a penny until I get my 800 number. " so true,thank you Lord.

2-16-17 The smell of freedom is in the air for the first time from the last 200 years. All things already talked about and expected to occur are now taking it's coming into reality course and they will be devailed through a domino effect process,just falling into place one behind the other. As some whom have seen some resent screen rates sort of high,let me informed you that those are just placeholders for all the rates are still floating,but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher than seen by these folks. Those that hurry up into many different types of groups with different values of exchange, at the end they will follow after our Internet group and they will be honored with exactly the same rate that I may get ; The Bible states that those that come in last shall come out first. To my group and the 30 million others thank you for hanging in there for we shall come out first. NESARA as it seems it is now the official law of our land and that is sure nice to know. The GCR has a total GO, did you know that it's autorización will be 1 years old on March the tenth. Way to go on the delay tactics by the greedy elite. Our currencies are all new and are all GOLD BACK,they are now in all banks awaiting there IMMEDIATE RELEASE. The 800 shall be out at any given moment and yes this is final. The turmoil of political events now in DC are being structured to delay our blessings but the guy with the Golden hair knows of that and is pushing forward with this once in a lifetime WORLDWIDE GCR/209 COUNTRIES RELEASE. That is where we are folks as we speak. See you at the banks, did you know that we have a REVALUATION ! Na'maste Bluwolf

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 Empty Re: Bluwolf says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher 2/16/17

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:35 am

NESARA IS THE OFFICIAL LAW OF THE LAND? That's funny ,is this suppose to be secret , if so how come a lowly con artist like you got this information, or if it was not secret how come our government ,news media's, alternative news, underground news media, or even Alex Jones hasn't gotten that message & gave that information to the citizens of the United States & even the GALACTICS hasn't mentioned it, LOL, ,,!,,!.
So all this tells me one thing, your A LIAR!!!
Right or wrong bluedog?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf  says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher  2/16/17 Empty Re: Bluwolf says the rates are still floating, but one thing is for sure is that the real rates will be much higher 2/16/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:45 am

2/16/2012:

Guru Bluwolf:   we are still just waiting for our phone call, we are still looking good and there are no stalling what so ever.  There will be some misinfo please do not pay attention to them.

My contacts are still hearing the same, that we are on track that the rate shall be high, and that the banks are ready. There seems to be a timer on this thing and a gag order placed on all banks.  For me this is a matter of a minute by minute situation. I can not say days or weekends for i do not see it that way, but since there is a system if you do not see it by 10:15 pm pst tomorrow then we must wait till tuesday, since monday is a national holiday...I was told from all of my sources that they do not know what is happening with this international  launch of currencies, they and even I are just scratching our heads wondering why hasn't it appeared. 

https://www.dinardaily.net/t61271-2-16-2012-five-years-ago-in-dinarland#303235

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:52 am

Well there's the answer ,five years ago bluedog, YOUR A LIAR !
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:20 am

I CALL BS

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Scammer.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum