Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

wmawhite: what is happening in the ME it points out this?

2 posters

Go down

wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? Empty wmawhite: what is happening in the ME it points out this?

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:23 pm

wmawhite 

Article:  “Class US site of the Iraqi currency [dinar] at the bottom of the strongest Arab currency arrangement.”  Quote:  “According to the order published on [howmuch.net] the US, the GCC currencies were among the strongest Arab currencies, are bottom, including Iraq…"    …the Iraqi currency [dinar] at the bottom of the strongest Arab currency arrangement.

Folks,...ask yourself why does this particular short article appear in an on-line business publication that out of all of what is happening in the ME it points out this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[...wouldn't reducing the note count to the point of a liquidity crisis force a rise in the value based on supply and demand once the Dinar is free to go up in value?]  The note count has an effect in country, but only the CBI sets the value outside the country.

1-17-2017

wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? Empty Re: wmawhite: what is happening in the ME it points out this?

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:07 am

The Central Bank of Iraq is happy to announce to the generous public the issue of a banknote belonging to the category of (50000) Dinars (Fifty thousand dinars) with the dimensions of 65 mm width, 156 mm height and predominantly colored light brown except the border decorations which took the dark color. It was printed using a very high quality of printing paper while adding a number of security and technical indicators.

http://dinarrvnews.net/new-50000-iqd-banknotes-released/

wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wmawhite:  what is happening in the ME it points out this? Empty Re: wmawhite: what is happening in the ME it points out this?

Post by Chaz Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:39 pm

I thought that only the banks were to use the 50,000 notes, I see here the public is to use it, so the gurus have lied again .
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum