Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

9 - 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 1/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:15 am

Guru TNT Tony:    Last night all banks were put on alert. This is about to happen. Banks are on high alert and they are watching the bank screens. Its here!!  Process: Its either the WB to the BIS to CBI to IMF or the BIS to the WB to the CBI to the IMF. When the WB gets it they have 10 days and then sent it to the next level. they don't have to take 10 days. Could be 10 minutes...if they make any changes they have to send it back and start again. The IMF got is Thursday and released it last night to the system. They did not change anything. Now the banks have it...Everything that we are hearing is it could be here today or by Friday.

Guru Gary:   We did hear from Dr. Todd today...with his contacts-They are all seeing it clear. We are right on top of it. Two words. Imminent and RIGHT HERE!!

Guru Checkmate Dan:   Everything is positive.  It could be today. Its very possible. we are on an hour by hour watch...we are all on the same page finally. We are still on a rollar caster. This is the last minutes.

People owning dinar are now at about 6 to 9 million. so we help the banks because it will help us. Do not call the banks and just think-the day it RVs 6-9 million people wanting to cash in something and if we all get $10,000.00. So we will have to have patience. The banks are in the worst state they have ever been-so we will need to be patient.

maybe the banks are letting "whales and high-up people cash in so they will have funds to cash the rest of us in... something to think about. maybe thats our delay. We don't like the fact that others are cashing in and we arn't. I really think this is what is happening now. In the end-It will help us all. If you can think this way this afternoon-and we will keep preparing for next call at 3 EST.

Guru Adam Montana:   from what I know and have heard from people both at banks in Iraq, government positions, and more - they are completely prepared to release new denominations however...they can't possibly have those new denominations waiting at all the banks in Iraq ahead of time it would be a huge tip off when the word got out, and cause a major run on dinar, which would cripple the CBIs ability to manage the rate after the RV is announced basically, it could ruin everything there are a lot of reasons to tie the value to the USD, but this one is one of the biggest if they RV at exactly 1:1, they can use USD to make change while the lower IQD denoms are being brought out  this allows the CBI to avoid that rush to buy IQD before the RV is announced and basically gives them more control over the situation obviously they would want to get the USD back OUT of circulation as quick as possible but it makes sense to use the USD as a TOOL to help logistically.

the IMF did NOT release an RV rate...it didn't happen yet. HOWEVER for the first time since 2009...the auction rates changed at the CBI...it moved NOT A TINY BIT for 3 whole years...this means one of two things. A: The currency is going to KEEP moving, and it could happen at a VERY fast rate. If it's going to move to a $1 mark, or even $1.13 like those articles are saying - it's not going to happen 10 pips at a time. It's going to go FAST...or  B: It will stay at 1166 for 3 more years like it did last time.  I think A is MUCH more likely.

the HCL draft has been AGREED UPON AND READ. Only once to my knowledge, but we could see this go into effect as early as tomorrow (Thursday Jan 19)...Chapter 7 is not lifted, but Kuwait is backing off and there is STRONG evidence showing support in favor of lifting it completely..now, as soon as EITHER of those items happens, we are on defcon 12, hang on to the edge of your seat

Guru Doc: Has the RV occurred or has it not?  The CBI did change the exchange rate from 1170 to 1166 on Thursday. This is a change from the program rate but hardly the ultimate RV value.  This easily could be part of the master plan to remove as much dinar as possible before the true RV...its much cheaper for the CBI to remove dinar at 1166 or 1170 per dollar than 1 dinar per dollar.  Moving the exchange to 1166 may entice a few more citizens to cash in...from the citizens' perspective they now can get a few more dollars for their dinar. It would not surprise us to see a few more minor movements in the exchange rate by the CBI over the next several weeks.  Our guess to the "official" explanation is it reflects the overall weakening USD or it is being tested by allowing it to float in the market.

We know the ultimate goal is dedollarization and this will occur around $1.13.  We also know several laws need to be passed to support the RV. This point was very clear by a published article on Monday which stated that there would be no currency reform until laws dealing with private debt post reform were enacted.  We also know the budget and HCl need passing.  This morning  the news indicated the draft HCl was agreed to but passage was several weeks away. We are extremely encouraged by these events but maintain the true RV is still weeks away.  As we continue to point out we need Parliament passing key laws. There is absolutely no confirmed basis for the RV to be announced at "any moment" or than pure speculation.  We report, you decide.

Guru Studley:   you cannot compare this rv to Kuwait...apples to oranges...this is much bigger, with many more moving parts.... Kuwait was relatively simple process, this is dependant on numerous countries, and agencies, very difficult to work out timing of the event...they do not reveal the rules until full rv is released...fixed float means they can only adjust the rate based on IMF guidelines...free float means the market will determine the value of the currency...the CBI will let you know what type of float they released...I am not commenting on how close we are...everything is looking great...calm before the storm.

Guru Bear5642:   A LOT OF GREAT INFORMATION COMING OUT AND NOW THAT THE CBI IS ACTUALLY SHOWING LIVE INFORMATION IT'S EVEN MORE PROMISING...THE GOOD NEWS IS WE SHOULD SEE AN RV AT ANY TIME NOW! IM VERY EXCITED WHERE WE ARE AND WHERE IT'S HEADED...IT CAN HAPPEN STILL TODAY OR TOMORROW.

I CAN HONESTLY SAY IT APPEARS WE WILL NOW HAVE AN RV...WE HAVE HAD SOME NEWS OUT OF IRAQ AND THEY HAVE FINALLY GOT THEM SELVES READY TO SUPPORT THE RV ACTUALLY TAKING PLACE...I DID NOT AND I REPEAT I DID NOT CALL AN RV AND IM SAYING I FEEL THAT THIS IS OUR MOMENT. I BELIEVE IT COULD BE TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT THE "CURRENCY THING" CAN CHANGE IN A MOMENT.

I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME RESEARCH AND FIRST ALL I HAVE PROOF THAT THEY WILL NOT LOP THEIR CURRENCY. THAT HAS BEEN A CONCERN OF MINE AND AFTER READING AND INTENSE EXPLANATION OF THEIR PLANS TO LIFT THE 3 ZEROS IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT THE PROCESS IS WELL PLANNED AND WILL BE TO EVERYONE'S BENIFIT

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SCOTTI AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING DILIGENTLY TO BRING THE TRUTH AND HAVE REMAINED SILENT BECAUSE WE DO NOT WANT TO GET UP IN ALL OF THIS OTHER NONSENSE THAT IS GOING ON.  IM APPLOGIZE FOR BEING OUT AND QUIET BUT THE PAIN AND CHALLENGES I HAVE BEEN FACING IS SEVERE CHRONIC PAIN BUT IM OVERCOMING.  I WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO FLY BECAUSE OF MY SITUATION TO CASH OUT AND WILL BE FORCED TO GET ON THE HIGHWAY

I BELIEVE IT COULD BE TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT IM WITH "STUDLEY" ON BEING CONSERVATIVE AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THE "CURRENCY THING" CAN CAHNGE IN A MOMENT.   SCOTTI IS TIRED AND DISCOURAGED - I HAD TO LIFT HIM UP WHEN YOU ARE IN THSI SO DEEP ITS HARD ON YOU AND YOU GET WEARY AND TIRED HE WILL BE FINE I PRAYED FOR HIM AND TOLD HIM TO REST AND WE WILL THIS TODAY OR TOMORROW AND I WILL SEE HIM AT THE BANK

SO THE GOOD NEWS IS WE SHOULD SEE AN RV AT ANY TIME NOW! IM VERY EXCITED WHERE WE ARE AND WHERE IT'S HEADED.  I HAVE MADE CALLS TO MY GROUP AND TOLD THEM TO BE PREPARED TO LEAVE FOR CASH OUT AT ANY TIME NOW

Guru Bookings:  imo it will take them today to get it done. i was told some awesome news last night, that in no way can i tell this. that we would be at the banks cashing in thirsday morning. and this came from way high up.  i just got off the phone with my privet banker, they do not have it yet. i can talk with chris he's loaed in dinar. he's doing some checking, going to call me back.

Guru Robusto: Here's something REAL. The HCL committee has agreed to the final version of the Hydro Carbon Law...it goes to committee next week and could easily be passed by parliament...the Kurds are happy, everyone is happy.  We can see the HCL passed next week!  This comes from Reuters not some intel guru.

Guru Jonnywg:   GOOD MORNING AMERICA!!!!! HOPE Y'ALL ARE READY TO PARTY. PLEASE THANK THE FOLLOWING FOR UNCOVERING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE IMF RELEASING THE RV TO THECENTRAL BANKS OF THE WORLD ..... SOONERFAN ...... BELLA GRITS ...... FREEWAY BILL ...... FOOTFORWARD ...... LGTENNIS ...... DEBTARHEEL ...... ROUTE66 ...... AND TO ARIZONA HEAT FOR SECRETARIAL DUTIES (LOL) WE ARE PAST THE FINISH LINE AND AWAITING THE RESULTS. BE CAREFUL AT CASH INS ....... HAVE A PLAN ..........

RATES ARE ALL OVER THE MAP...... FROM $4.75 TO $12.63. I THINK IT WILL BE LOW .AS IT IS RESPONSIBLE ........... COUNT ON A LOW RATE THEN BE SURPRISED.  IMF HAS RELEASED ...... WAITING FOR BANK POSTINGS  

BE CAREFUL AS YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF MONEY ........ MY BASE PLAN IS TO TAKE 5% OF THE ENTIRE AMOUNT AND LOAD UP MY BANK ACCOUNTS ....... I WILL SPEND THIS ANY WAY I WANT ON CARS, HOUSING, VACATIONS ....... I WILL THEN PROCEED TO THE 95% ....... WHICH WILL BE INVESTED ...... FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I WILL NEVER SPEND THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT ...... BUT I WILL AND CAN SPEND THE INTEREST EVERY YEAR ON HOUSES, CHARITY WORK, VACATIONS PLUS ...... THE TRICK IS NEVER SPEND THE PRINCIPAL AND YOU CAN GIVE AWAY EVERY YEAR

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION IN A MEETING INCLUDING SEVERAL RV SOURCES THAT FREEWAY BILL, BELLA GRITS AND jonnywg ARE POSTING INFORMATION THAT IS EXTREMLY CLOSE TO THE ACTUAL...IN THE INTERESTS OF NATIONAL SECURITY...WE HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO CEASE AND DESIST POSTING ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION...AS A CANADIAN I RESPECT YOUR LAWS AND WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY BELLA AND BILL AS USA CITIZENS HAVE AGREED TO DO THE SAME...THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT WE MUST BE EXTREMELY CLOSE FOR SUCH A REQUEST...WE THINK THIS IS THE END.

please be advised that the alleged phone call with montana and grits was supposed to be a joke comment................. the response is not fair to bella grits who is an outstanding person, has legitimate inte, hundreds of associates............ again this was supposed to be a joke but got carried away because no one could believe it

just talking to Tony at PTR and he is very positive..................... his sources also agree that the imf is releasing to the CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE as released?  IT IS DOWNLOADING.............NOW IT IS 195 COUNTRIES.

GOOD EVENING MY FRIENDS.........IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION IN A MEETING INCLUDING SEVERAL RV SOURCES THAT FREEWAY BILL, BELLA GRITS AND jonnywg ARE POSTING INFORMATION THAT IS EXTREMLY CLOSE TO THE ACTUAL...............IN THE INTERESTS OF NATIONAL SECURITY ...................... WE HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO CEASE AND DESIST POSTING ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION............... AS A CANADIAN I RESPECT YOUR LAWS AND WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY BELLA AND BILL AS USA CITIZENS HAVE AGREED TO DO THE SAME........................THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT WE MUST BE EXTREMELY CLOSE FOR SUCH A REQUEST

I WISH TO STATE THAT I WILL BE AROUND UNTIL THE END.............. I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU............... AND WE THINK THIS IS THE END

Guru ArizonaHeat:  Jonny, Bella nor anyone else is under a gag order;

2) Jonny nor anyone else was contacted directly by any agency to stop posting.
It was relayed to him on a conference call I was on. He was very nice about it and agreed to cool it on the Intel he provides to a public forum;

3) None of the intel providers are being investigated by the NSA, CIA, UST, FBI or any other acronym you may come up with :::::

Jonny, Bella and FreewayBill along with a number of other intel providers all need to understand that bringing you the best info they can, and it is now apparent, can do more harm than good. They work very hard, endless hours and lots of phone time just to make you happy.

Realize this needs to stop now and let this situation run its course. We as intel providers will keep you informed the best we can. DON’T push, don’t go crazy because at 9:01 am EST you haven’t received an update. Let it come to you and KNOW you will know about a live rate as soon as we do.

look, i dont post a fraction of what i get for this very reason, its not worth the problems it brings. The thing is , I do know whats going on, i do know where we are and i do know this will all be over very soon. just keep the faith and relax. the minute im told its going live, i will post it

Guru Poppy3:   INFORMATION TODAY COMING IN IS CONTRARY TO SOME OF LAST NIGHTS NEWS AND I am being told that the imf has not at this time released to the ust or fed any rate on the dinar but a release is expected at anytime and should happen within 48 hours. It is all just a timing issue and is still being discussed .  IT sure apeers this could be completed before the week is out.

my people told me today it can show at anytime but they don't expect things to be released till this weekend. They should know with their positions within our gov. and they will call me within min if the rv is released.  THEY ARE SAYING LARGE RATE.

the rv can happen at anytime from today forward. Hcl, erbil,ministers etc all you have ever heard that needed to be in place has been placed in position . The only thing they all need is announced.   The peeps i talked with said they expect all including the rv will now come together at the same time they said they had zero idea of the timing at this time and the timing is the critical and totally up to them to activate

Guru TerryK:  on phone with source...his ust gal says we are on track... everything is done...ust is out of lockdown...we should see a change tonight...he is all excited.   just came out of meeting with bank...the bank has info already.

WELL IT'S NOT A RUMOR, WHERE THE DINAR HAS MOVED OFF OF 1170.  IT'S ON THE CBI SITE.  GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF.

Guru Footforward:   THERE WAS A RUMOR OUT THERE THAT I SAID THE RV WAS A FEW DAYS OFF. I DID NOT, I REPEAT, I DID NOT SAY THAT!!!!!! I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THIS ANY MOMENT NOW!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THIS CLOSELY! I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THIS TO SHOW UP ANY TIME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are some people out there trying to discredit me. i dont know why, but hey there are some sick people out there. FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I WILL ONLY POST UPDATES ON HERE OR IN THE FORM OF A SHORT CALL! BUT PLEASE BE AWARE SOMEONE IS TRYING TO DESTROY MY REPUTATION. SO ANYTHING NEGITIVE YOU SEE PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT!

its going to show up here any time now and we just cleared a major hurdle

Guru BWM:   I'd rather not get into times because of the periods they have to work within...but I think that we would not see it before the bank update this afternoon, between 2 and 4 central...how's that...it's not gonna happen "on the hour" type of thing anyway.  I have theories as most do...we believe that Shabs had stated he wanted a managed float but then he didn't plan on waiting this long either I don't believe...a managed float can only fluctuate 2% every 90 days up or down...a free float is market driven and can/will change daily based on the demand (just like a stock).

I need to address all the hoopla...surrounding not seeing a rate change YET...first, as I tried to explain last evening the RV is an EVENT...the information that has been shared are PROCESSES leading to an EVENT... there are timing allowances within the PROCESSES that affect the EVENT...the EVENT is coming but understand that because one PROCESS completes there is still time allowed to trigger the EVENT.

Guru GeorgiaBoy:  It's highly possible just before market close or sometime tonight. That's when I think it's happening, and have for a week now.  very confident of it.  thursdays trade is when the markets go crazy, thus the RV IMO

Guru Bluwolf:    Listen up we are in the vergé of a life changing event never seen in the history of man.  Everything is set for it to go down this evening.

Guru Hammerman:   i been up most of the nite hunting this an i cant comfirm nothing as of yet...it should be immedate at most major banks when it comes out

Guru Freeway Bill:   WE FIND OURSELVES IN A VERY GOOD POSITION.... WE KNOW OUR BLESSING IS COMING AND NOW WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT.... LIKE WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT...... SO, WE KNOW THAT WE ARE READY FOR THIS EVENT TO COME TO A MOST WONDERFUL ENDING... ARE YOU READY? IF NOT, YOU NEED TO GET READY!

EVERYONE PLEASE LISTEN THIS AFTERNOON FOR BELLA GRITS TO BE ON THE ADAM MONTANA (HANNAH'S BROTHER) CONFERENCE CALL ABOUT "MANAGING YOUR DIME" 3 P.M. CENTRAL TIME

Guru BellaGrits:  We just need to show our last bit of patience today..... we have been waiting for this day forever it seems.... Iknow you all want to know the rate; etc. We are not privy to that, nor are we privy to the timing..... and I, too, agree with Jonnywg....I am thinking low so I can be surprised..... we have some crazy numbers on the CBI site; please disregard those numbers, as that certainly isn't correct.....we will be with you throughout the day and keep you abreast of all information we obtain that can be shared. Thank you all for your patience and your confidence in the 3sintel team.... GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

Guru Kaperoni:   The World Bank is staying on top of the plan...IMO they are trying to rein them in.  Get them back on track.  For weeks now we have heard conflicting reasons for the large currency auctions and subsequent dollars being pumped into the market...it does not matter what the reason is, just that it is happening...these recent auctions, and the dollarization going on is going to effect the CBI’s reserves. So then the question is..How long will Shabibi tolerate this?  Would he be willing to lose his reserves over this?  Or would he just RV, and reverse this activity?  The Iraqis must know something is coming...encouraged them to embrace the dollar.  Shabibi has had success preparing for the RV.   But...they need the “laws” in place.   IMO, it appears that Shabibi is very close to RV’ng the currency...But at the same time...at least 1 law must be passed prior to the RV.

Guru RichLady:  High Level Banking INTEL.........ON ALERT.  MY HIGH LEVEL BANKER FRIEND IS ON HIGH ALERT.  Told me late evening.......that MONEY had gone to all the CBI  to be BILLIONS OF $$$ to be Released on WED......to do their 'Trunching for 21 Days'

THIS IS THE START of the RV.  CBI'S WILL BE FUNDED.  This is GOOD NEWS!!  Thank GOD!!

Guru Bulldog75:   ALL NEWS IS POSITIVE AND WE WAIT FOR THE RATE POST. WE KNOW THE FIREDRILL AND HOW IT WORKS OFFICIALLY! HAVE TALKED WITH OKIE. WE WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL WORD. ALL SOURCES AND INFORMATION IS TOTALLY POSITIVE FOR "A POTENTIAL RATE POST SOMETIMES TODAY".

THERE ARE SOURCE PROJECTED RATE POSTS FROM IMF TO UST SOMETIMES IN THE NEXT 12-24 HOURS, IMHO. IQD RATE STILL LINGERING UNOFFICIALLY DISCLOSED BETWEEN $4-12. DONG .10-.20. THE RATE POST SYSTEM WILL FLOW FROM IMF TO UST TO CORPORATE (WELLS, CHASE, BOA) THEN LOWER BRANCH BANKS. PROJECTED CASH INS COULD BE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF "OFFICIAL RATE POSTS". RATES ARE NOT OFFICIAL UNTIL "BONA FIDE GENUINE BANK POSTS VERIFIED BY UST/BANKS." WE WILL ADVISE U ON GAME PLANS, RATES, PACKAGES. IMHO, STAY IN CASH & RE-INSURE LARGE SUMS THRU NON-INTEREST BEARING CHECKING ACCOUNTS BANKS/LLOYDS OF LONDON. INITIATE "BUSINESS TRUSTS" AND CASH WHERE POSSIBLE IN THE "NO STATE TAX" AREAS LEGALLY. SEE "BULLDOG75 SECURITY LINK" SUGGESTIONS AT OOM SITE. FED AGENCIES MEETING LATER TODAY. NO FEARS ALLOWED. WE STAY GROUNDED. I LOVE U ALL

THIS TRAIN SHOULD BE PULLIN' INTO THE STATION SOMETIMES TONIGHT WITH ENGINE-ENGINE #9, COMIN DOWN THE RAILROAD LINE, # 4-12. THANK YOU ROGER MILLER.  RATES LOADED. TARGETS IN SIGHT.  WE ARE READY.

Guru Cap1:  HEY GUYS! JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE! EVERYTHING IS FANTASTIC! NO WORRIES. AND I WILL TALK TO YOU GUYS TOMORROW EVENING!

PTR Member PsychoTrucker1:  just spoke to Dinar Depot and Dave over there told me that he did get confirmation last night that the rate was changing. They did not tell him by how much.

DV Member Tree50:  There is alot of rumors flying around and high rates thrown around but if I am seeing this right the iqd has slightly devalued. I get my sources from the only website that matters which is cbi.iq. I love how everyone is ignoring the fact we all just lost money hahaha

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum