Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin

2 posters

Go down

frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin Empty Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:13 pm

A Cryptocurrency For Everyone

We change the world of finance by challenging its traditional methods. Cryptocurrency is easy to mine, easy to trade and easy to use. Thanks to the way we have structured its organization and operations, no complicated hardware or advanced knowledge is needed to mine and use coins. 

With several million active members, we are determined to empower and help everyone change their lives for the better. We do that by providing education and simplifying the way people transfer money and make payments by using only a laptop, tablet or phone. Not only do we give more financial freedom to all our members, but we also aim to include the 1.5 billion unbanked and connect them to the financial world.

Targeted to go public in the 2nd quarter of 2018 or sooner. Promotional packages are allowing members to mine coins at wholesale prices. Merchants are coming in to accept the coins for goods and services. Public exchange will allow for trading with other cryptocurrencies and fiat currency.

[size=36]JOIN THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION TODAY [/size]
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin 67645366ac6cdcb031c5b42d01dfbad4?AccessKeyId=FEE4B4016FF81685FBC8&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

[size=96]KTFACoins[/size]
LET'S GET STARTED

We want to help you get educated about how cryptocurrency will change the future of payments forever. When you truly understand this you will realize that it was bigger than you thought and better than you knew. Educating yourself is the key.
  If you are interested in registering for your FREE (private) membership & purchasing an educational package to learn more about how you can profit with this "alternative virtual currency", then copy and paste the form below, with all of your information filled in, and email this in the body of an email or as an attachment to:  KTFACoins@gmail.com.  YOUR SUBJECT HEADING of your email MUST SAY:  Registration for "YOUR NAME" (include your name in the subject heading).

If you need MORE INFO before you are ready to register for your FREE membership AND pay for your educational package, then send an email to:  KTFACoins@gmail.com and YOUR SUBJECT HEADING of your email MUST SAY:  More INFO for "YOUR NAME" (include your name in the subject heading)...and you will receive an email with more info within 24 hours.  Include in the body of your email:  your first and last name, email address, phone number with area code, what time zone you are on, the best time to reach you, your KTFA forum user name, and any questions you might have.

NOTE:  We have a support team handling the registrations. Emails to KTFACoins@gmail.com will take priority.  If you are unable to email your info, you may leave a message on the Google Voice number for the support team at:  
(419) 740-1117.  The support team will do their best to return your call with 24 to 48 hours.

frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin 842374240ec89baa10f019b3a84e77ac?AccessKeyId=FEE4B4016FF81685FBC8&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin 3e47efbd009eeab6886a9ebc3741adfc?AccessKeyId=FEE4B4016FF81685FBC8&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin F09db683b3c11e2a252757918f71f95e?AccessKeyId=FEE4B4016FF81685FBC8&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin 8a32841660abe24535230c85f8c466d6?AccessKeyId=FEE4B4016FF81685FBC8&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
[size=48]Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity ![/size]
China's Central Bank Will Look To Issue Its Own Digital Currency "as Soon as Possible"

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-digital-currency/
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin 38dee28259c0d0effd9062613c25a6c6?AccessKeyId=FEE4B4016FF81685FBC8&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin D542cbd95613e274167dc320dd9e8279?AccessKeyId=FEE4B4016FF81685FBC8&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
4 minute introduction 
                                                        KTFACoins Registration Form
                                                               Presented By Member/User Name:  KTFA Coins

​Name of educational package you want to start your membership with:  __________________________

Are you interested in PASSIVE INCOME ONLY or BUILDING a BUSINESS? __________________________

First Name [required]:
Last Name [required]:
User Name  [required]  [If already taken you will be contacted via email or phone]:
Email address [required]:
Confirm email [required]:
Password [required]  [Must be a minimum of 8 characters, with at least one CAPITAL letter, one lower case letter, and one digit.]:
Confirm Password [required]:
Country of residence [required if outside the U.S.]:
Phone Number [required]   [if outside the U.S., include country code plus area code and phone number]:
City [required]
Zip Code [required]
Country [required]

I understand that I will be rewarded OneCoin Tokens as part of the ALS educational package I select. The Tokens will provide the tools necessary to practice the principles of cryptocurrency taught by the OneCoin panel of experts. I will be rewarded the selected number of Tokens for the package I selected into my OneCoin Exchange Account once I have logged into my online office and verified my application profile. 

The options below are voluntary. Please read and select all applicable options: [NOTE:  We recommend leaving all boxes checked just the way they are.]

Corporate Client
X      I want to become a registered IMA
X      Send me updates on OneCoin and DiGiCoinPro products, special offers and training by email
X      I am 18 years of age or older
X      I accept the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

Get out ahead of the wave of cryptocurrency now .
Central banks are planning to launch a new form of digital currency as governments and banks begin phasing physical cash currency out of circulation. 
http://www.theeventchronicle.com/finanace/central-banks-announce-introduction-of-e-dollar-goodbye-physical-cash/#

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin Empty Re: Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:22 pm

http://internetcrimefightersorg.com/onecoin-review/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/one-coin-much-scam-swedish-bitcoin-foundation-issues-warning-against-onecoin

https://www.tyracpa.com/onecoin-scam/

https://barenakedscam.com/onecoin

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

frank delta - Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin Empty Re: Frank's New SCAM - OneCoin

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:00 am

Why do scams persist?

"One question that remains to be answered is the reason why the public keeps falling for this agelong trick, despite their own previous painful experiences or those experienced by others within the space. Another major issue that persists is how to identify such schemes, for what they truly represent, in the early stages, especially as it relates to cryptocurrencies.

According to Bob Wood, the founder and CEO of Nexxus Partners, scams of all kinds feed on two ingredients to create their perfect storm: ignorance and greed. Wood explains that new technologies are not understood by most people, enabling scammers to twist the facts just enough to include some truth mixed with deception, so as to occasionally fool individuals."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fool-me-once-how-to-spot-a-cryptocurrency-scam

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum