Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies

Go down

My Ladies - RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies Empty RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY - My Ladies

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:35 pm

RE-ALIGNING AND RE-DENOMINATING CURRENCIES GLOBALLY
October 14, 2016
MY LADIES
rupees-620x413

WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE RE-ALIGNING OF THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM WELL INCLUDES THE RE DENOMINATING OF MANY CURRENCIES GLOBALLY. SO LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BUT BEFORE WE DO LET’S REFRESH OUR MEMORY ON WHAT EXACTLY BLACK MONEY IS.

What is ‘Black Money’
Black money is money which is earned through any illegal activity controlled by country regulations. Black money proceeds are usually received in cash from underground economic activity and, as such, is not taxed. Recipients of black money must hide it, spend it only in the underground economy, or attempt to give it the appearance of legitimacy through money laundering.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/black-money.asp#ixzz4N5PeDXST

THIS BLACK MONEY IS VERY COMMON IN COUNTRIES THAT STILL HAVE NOTES WITH MANY 000’S ON THEM SO THIS IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT IS BENG CLEANED UP AS PART OF THE ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING LAWS AND IN A BID TO CURB CORRUPTION AND MAKE EMERGING ECONOMIES MORE ATTRACTIVE TO THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIERS THAT ARE TRYING TO PUT PRIVATE CAPITAL TO WORK.

ALL CURRENCIES HAVE TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE AND FOLLOWING THE SAME LOOK. SO HERE WE HAVE INDIA BEING ADDED TO THE LIST OF OTHER CURRENCIES THAT HAVE RESTRUCTURED THEIR NOTES. LET’S LOOK AT THIS AND IN DOING SO IT WILL HELP US UNDERSTAND HOW THE REMOVAL OF THESE NOTES WILL BE HANDLED. SO FAR ALL HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE SAME RULES AND II THINK INDIA WILL BE NO DIFFERENT.

Black money: RBI set to scrap Rs 1,000 currency note?
http://www.financialexpress.com/industry/banking-finance/black-money-rbi-set-to-scrap-rs-1000-currency-note/416223/

It was almost two years back that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had announced its plan to phase out all currency notes issued before 2005. The central bank gave three-month time to exchange old notes for new, after which all such kind of exchanges, particularly for larger denominations, would need address proof and identity. The step was taken apparently to block fake notes, as they were mostly from pre-2005 vintage. However, did black money have anything to do with it?

PERHAPS SOME SARCASM IN THAT LAST LINE BUT SEE THEY ARE ALSO ENFORCING THE “WHERE DID YOU GET THIS” RULE AS A PART OF THE ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING ACT.

Since it was a pre-election season, there was always a fear about the large flow of illicit money during polls. RBI had the pressuring of going easy. It extended the deadline to turn in old notes beyond 2014 general elections. Certainly, the central bank would have denied any connection of its deferral to polls.

Currency notes are the preferred mode for moving of illegal money. During election time, money spend in India is far more than prescribed official limits, the issue which the Election Commission has raised time and again, the opinion added.

In most countries, the role of cash is diminishing. Instead of it, Credit and debit cards, prepaid cards, digital wallets, online money transfers are being encouraged. In India too, most transactions are now done electronically.

INDIA IS A BIT MORE ADVANCED IN DIGITAL WALLETS AND ALONG WITH THE CURRENCY RESTRUCTURING WE WILL BE SEEING THE DIGITAL WALLETS COMING ONBOARD IN EMERGING NATIONS.

According to an opinion that appeared in the live mint website, the granting of payments bank licenses along with the coming up of Internet will lead to speedy proliferation of digital and mobile payments, and a smaller role for cash. Even microfinance companies in India have moved to cashless disbursal and collection.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum