Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies

+7
Purpleskyz
Ponee
Kevind53
Chaz
ReapAndSow73
roxy22222222
Ssmith
11 posters

Go down

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies Empty THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:25 pm

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY

October 15, 2016
MY LADIES

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies Download
THIS IS A POST SPECIFICALLY DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY. FOR THE REST OF YOU MY APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ THIS.

CHAZ YOU SPEAK ABOUT ME AS THOUGH YOU KNOW ME BUT YET YOU DON’T. YOU CONTINUE TO FORM OPINIONS ABOUT ME AND THAT IS YOUR RIGHT EVERYONE HAS AN ASSHOLE AND EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO AN OPINION. BUT I TAKE PERSONAL OFFENSE TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN THE TIME TO KNOW WHAT I WRITE ABOUT AND WHERE I’M COMING FROM.

CHAZ YOU ARE NOT THE AUTHORITY OF ALL THINGS ECONOMIC MY FRIEND. FOR YOU TO CALL ME JUST ANOTHER GURU IS AKIN TO ME CALLING YOU JUST ANOTHER DISGRUNTLED ILL INFORMED OLD FART! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU AND YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME.

IN ALL YOUR POSTS ABOUT ME YOU SEEM TO WANT ME TO ADMIT SOME VERSION OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE TRUTH AND THAT CONFUSES ME. YOU TELL ME I AM IN THE SAME BOAT AS SCAMMERS AND THAT PUTS YOUR BUTT 2 STEPS IN FRONT OF BEING HELD LIABLE.

YOU ASSUME I WILL HAVE A WEBSITE AND WILL BE MAKING MONEY IN NO TIME ON OPINIONS YET I SELDOM EVER EVER GIVE MY OPINION ABOUT ANYTHING! YOU SEE CHAZ UNLIKE YOU MY MOUTH HAS NEVER WRITTEN A CHECK MY ASS CAN’T CASH!

YOU KNOCK EVERYONE AND SPIT VENOM ALL OVER THE PLACE AND DRESS IT UP AS TRUTH WITHOUT TAKING A MIN TO READ ANYTHING! I’M SORRY YOU THREW YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AWAY AND THOUGHT YOU WERE IN SOME GET RICH QUICK SCHEME BUT HEY CHAZ I NEVER TOLD YOU TO BUY DINAR!!!

YOU SAY MY LADIES IS ON THE GROUND FLOOR…NO CHAZ I AM NOT. I HAVE BEEN WRITING ABOUT GLOBAL ECONOMICS FOR YEARS. I HAVE A ROOM OF 9 PEOPLE THAT I HAVE HAD FOREVER CHAZ BUT I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A FOLLOWING OF THOUSANDS. I JUST NEVER OPENED A PLACE FOR THEM TO ALL GATHER. UP UNTIL LAST THURSDAY CHAZ I NEVER DID AN OPEN CALL EITHER.

HERE IS LITTLE BIT FOR YOUR GURU HATER NOTEBOOK CHAZ SEVERAL YEARS AGO MY BUSINESS PARTNER INVESTED IN DINAR AND TOLD ME TO SET IT AWAY ON THE SHELF AND NOT PAY ATTENTION TO IT AGAIN. HE SAID THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING TO IT THERE MIGHT NOW BE. SO I DID THAT AND SET IT AWAY.

ABOUT A YEAR LATER I STARTED SEARCHING THE DINAR AND CAME UPON THIS COMMUNITY I LISTENED IN TO A FEW CALLS ON MONDAY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY AND AFTER 3 CALLS OF THAT NONSENSE MY HEAD EXPLODED AND I STARTED THINKING THIS WHOLE DINAR THING WAS A SCAM FOR SURE.

BUT THAN I WENT TO A CURRENCY EXCHANGE SITE AND LOOKED AT THE SELL VALUE OF THE DINAR AND REALIZED WELL THERE IS SOME VALUE LEFT IF WE SOLD EVERYTHING SO THAT WENT AGAINST THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD SCAM. ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME CHAZ???

NOW AFTER THAT I STARTED READING AND LEARNING ABOUT IRAQ AND I DID THAT UP UNTIL 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I REALIZED THERE WERE NO ANSWERS THERE!
IN THE MEAN TIME CHAZ OF READING ABOUT IRAQ AND TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE DINAR I WAS ALWAYS WRITING ABOUT GLOBAL ECONOMICS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR.

I CHANGED MY FOCUS FROM STUDYING IRAQ AND THE DINAR TO FINDING OUT HOW THEY WOULD FIT INTO THE GLOBAL ECONOMY INSTEAD OF ME TRYING TO FIT INTO THEIR CRAZINESS.

IN NOVEMBER OF 2015 I MADE A STATEMENT THAT RECAPS CARRIED WHICH SAID THE HYPE ABOUT THE DINAR WAS ALL NONSENSE I FURTHER WENT ON TO SAY THAT THERE WOULD NEVER BE CONTRACT RATES AND ALL THIS BS CIRCULATING AROUND OUT THERE WAS ALL FABRICATIONS MADE UP BY SNAKE OIL SALESMEN.

I REPEATEDLY CAUTION FOLKS TO BEWARE OF SENSATIONAL HEADLINES AND TO LOOK FOR THE UNDERLYING AGENDA IN EVERYTHING THEY READ.
NOW CHAZ FOR YOUR FURTHER INFORMATION I DID NOT POST A THING TO RECAPS IN ALMOST A YEAR BUT MANY FOLKS STILL REACH OUT TO ME THROUGH EMAIL AND SUCH ASKING FOR ANSWERS.

IN THE PAST 45 DAYS CHAZ I HAVE GOTTEN SO MAY EMAILS FROM FOLKS ASKING ME THINGS ABOUT BACK DOC AND HIS IDIOT UNEDUCATED POSTINGS OF THE EIX AND THE DIGITAL SYSTEM, SO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID CHAZ???  I TOOK A WALK THROUGH DINAR LAND WHICH IS SOMETHING I NEVER EVER DO AND I WAS SHOCKED AT WHAT I SAW. ALL CRAP ABOUT WELLS FARGO AND ABBOTT DOWNING AND THE LIST GOES ON.
SO CHAZ I FELT THE NEED TO MAKE A POST AND AGAIN MY ASS BACKED UP MY MOUTH WITH LINKS AND FACTS TO TRY TO CALM DOWN AND EXPLAIN TO FOLKS THE TRUTH ABOUT CIPS AND SWIFT AND EIX AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP OUT THERE.

I FURTHER WENT ON TO EXPLAIN TO THEM ONCE AGAIN HOW THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM WORKS IN REAL LIFE CHAZ.

SEE IT SEEMS TO ME YOU WANT ME TO SAY THINGS YOUR WAY AND IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ARE BECOMING FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I AM NOT CALLING PEOPLE SCAMMERS AND THE SUCH LIKE YOU DO, BUT CHAZ I WILL NOT SAY SOMETHING I CAN NOT BACK UP…DO YOU GET IT??? I HAVE NO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF ANYONE SCAMMING ANYONE. ARE THERE LOTS OF NONSENSE TIME LINES OUT THERE AND FABRICATED STORIES YOU BET THERE ARE. ARE THERE SCAMMERS OUT THERE TOO??? MAYBE BUT I DO NOT KNOW FIRST HAND OF ANY AND UNLIKE YOU I WILL NOT ALLOW MYSELF TO BE HELD LIABLE.

DID I TELL PEOPLE TO HOLD ONTO THEIR CURRENCY?? YES I DID. WHY?? WELL BECAUSE I DO KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ALL COUNTRIES ARE BEING RE ALIGNED AND NOT BECAUSE I PULLED THAT PHRASE OUT OF A HAT BUT BECAUSE THERE ARE COUNTLESS MEETINGS ON POLICY AND CENTRAL BANKERS AND POLICY MAKERS MEETING ALL THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT IT!!WHITE PAPERS ARE BEING WRITTEN EVERYDAY ABOUT THE RE-ALIGNMENT!!

AM I SPEAKING TO VALUE CHAZ??? NO I AM NOT AND I NEVER EVER HAVE!! BUT FOR YOU TO SAY THAT IRAQ WILL NOT COME TO THE FINANCIAL TABLE IS IGNORANT. CHAZ THAT COUNTRY IS NOT IN A VACUUM!! AND REGARDLESS OF THE STATE OF SYRIA THE MONETARY TRAIN WILL CONTINUE TO ROLL ALONG. YOU HANG ONTO THE ACRONYM “RV” THAT DOES NOT EVEN EXIST IN REAL LIVE FINANCIAL VERBIAGE. WHY WHY DO YOU CLING TO THESE 2 LETTERS??? YOU NEVER EVER HEAR ME USE THEM AS A MATTER OF FACT IN ANY WRITING. RV/GCR THESE ACRONYMS ARE MADE UP BY THE VILLAGE!!

LOOK CHAZ YOU CAN ACT THE FOOL AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND TRY TO DISGUISE YOUR MONETARY IGNORANCE WITH IDLE BABBLE OF ACCUSATORY REMARKS. BUT I’M GOING TO GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE, THE SAME I GAVE A GENTLEMAN NAMED DAN ON MY CALL LAST WEEK.

CHAZ INSTEAD OF KEEPING ALL THAT ANGER BOTTLED UP INSIDE ROTTING AWAY YOUR INNER PEACE WHY DON’T YOU TRY TO CHANNEL IT INTO SOMETHING GOOD. INSTEAD OF BANGING PEOPLE OVER THE HEAD AND TRYING TO CONVINCE THEM THAT YOU HAVE THE SUPER SIZED CRYSTAL BALL WHY DON’T YOU TRY TO OFFER THEM SOMETHING OF VALUE? ANY IDIOT CAN CALL PEOPLE NAMES RIGHT CHAZ??? BUT ONLY A FEW OF US CAN OFFER THEM AN ALTERNATIVE.

YOU SEE CHAZ I PREFER TO NOT SLAM PEOPLE AND INSIST THEY ARE DUMB STUPID FOLLOWERS AND CALL THEM NAMES. INSTEAD I PREFER TO OFFER THEM FACTS AND REALITIES OF HOW THE MONETARY SYSTEM WORKS. ONCE THEY HAVE ALL THE FACTS AND NONE OF MY OPINIONS THAN AND ONLY THAN CAN THEY FORM THEIR OWN OPINION.

THAT IS WHAT I DO CHAZ AND I DO IT FOR FREE I TAKE SOME OF WHAT I’M WRITING ABOUT ANYWAY IN MY PRIVATE LIFE AND I TRY TO SHARE IT WITH THIS MISGUIDED COMMUNITY. IF I REACH A FEW PEOPLE AND CAN GIVE THEM CALMNESS AND HELP THEM TO MAKE A RATIONAL DECISION THAN MY JOB IS DONE.

WHY DON’T YOU GIVE IT A TRY CHAZ? YOU MIGHT FEEL BETTER HELL YOU WILL CERTAINLY LOOK BETTER THAN THE DISGRUNTLED BITTER OLD MAN YOU APPEAR TO BE NOW!

BECAUSE CHAZ I WILL CONTINUE TO HELP WHERE I CAN AND GIVE GUIDANCE TO THE COMMUNITY FOR FREE INSTEAD OF BEATING UP ON FOLKS AND ACTING LIKE A SCHOOL YARD BULLY.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND CHAZ AND TO THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE NOT CHAZ I OFFER UP MY APOLOGIES TO YOU BUT I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS VENOMOUS OLD KOOT SPEWING THINGS ABOUT ME HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT.

LOVE TO ALL ML

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies Empty Re: THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:12 pm

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies Ouch
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies Empty Re: THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:50 am

a lot of time invested by MyLadies to defend herself...glad to see it!

I hope MyLadies reads this and decides to address all of my responses to their analysis, because there's a broader discussion about global finance, redenominations, and money mechanics that should take place.  MyLadies works in the margin, but doesn't get to the heart of why an RV is a mathematical and economic impossibility.  She brought up redenominations a couple of times, but doesn't connect the dots on why central planners use this as a ledger-line trick to address inflation (it doesn't work, by the way).  It's a consumer confidence game, and several countries have played that game - and lost - because they never weaned themselves off the addiction of cheap money.  Iraq is one of the worst in the world, and their trade imbalance prevents right-sizing their economy.  CBI will continue to talk about deleting 0s - been talking about it for 8 YEARS. Maybe 2017 will be different, hard to say.  Once 0s are deleted, CBI would then need to bring money printing to a screeching halt in order to fix what ails them.  It won't happen, folks.  MyLadies doesn't talk through this, because if they did, they would see that in the BEST CASE scenario, it will take IQD 10-15 years to strengthen to a point where it's worth even CLOSE to a penny.

I'm glad MyLaides is so dismissive of the guru rumor mill, because it's lies and nonsense.  Buying worthless currency with hopes of it spiking to some value worth exchanging cannot and will not happen.  There is no, 'who's to say it can't happen?' or, 'nobody knows if and when.'  It can't happen, it defies fundamentals of money mechanics in an integrated global economy where currencies are paired and have inverse correlation.  Not to mention M1 data.  Not to mention politicians WANT weak currency to service debt. Not to mention an RV has never, ever happened - EVER.  No to mention a redenomination is a ledger-line scheme to address inflation, and it plays smoke-and-mirror tricks with consumer confidence but does nothing nominally to actual value.  It's math.  It's economics.  It's not hype, hope, speculation or bitterness towards people who bought IQD, hoping to get rich.

Last edited by ReapAndSow73 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:43 am

Well MY LADIES I must have hit a chord, you probably will get more followers from your post about me , more than you can prove anything  else about the dinar, but nevertheless the RV is a scam, with all the characters involved , whether there sane or not, producing a air of complete nonsense, I will call it like it is, A SCAM!! No I am not angry ,I am for the truth , because the promises where made years ago that to ma & pop that they  should be rich ,that includes my family as well, I am doing a service now for the future ma"s & pops, that they don't fall for this scam, yet you say hang on to the currency, that says one thing ,your a GURU, if it looks like a duck, &  talks like a duck ,its a duck.

That's why you want say its a scam, have I  got your duck feathers up ? LOL,,,!?

I'm not here to be popular, I am here to expose this scam that, My Ladies so dearly are holding on to.

Yep & blessings to you My Ladies

Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:47 am

Sorry you have all your feathers ruffled, well actually I am not. You may plea innocence, but your past history shows that at best, like Millionday, you view everything through RV goggles, at worst, you are complicit in the pumping of the dinar. A little more clever than most perhaps, but pumping is pumping and false information is false information. Given that an given the fact that at one time you were an integral provider of misinformation to one of the worse pumpers in dinarland, our distrust of you is more than understandable.

And no I am not angry, or bitter. Just tired of the lies.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 2805820865  My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 2805820865  My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 2805820865  My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:15 am

My Ladies by telling people to keep there currency, is a subliminal message to buy more ,you are no different than the very gurus you are blaming, with that said , you have not helped any one, at the least if people could get half there money back from this RV scam they will have a little bit better Christmas ,or possibly pay off some debtors, instead there hopes will be dashed again come Christmas ,New year's ,next year, as you continuously tell people to hold on to the dinar, its better to have one bird in the hand than two in the tree, getting rid of my currencies gave me more peace of mind than any other time while I was in this con game, & since then the people I have talked to that got rid of there currencies has said the same thing, wonder why?

I wouldn't have a car nor a job, or be able to do a lot of things if I hadn't had listen to a still soft voice.

I am very happy that I made the  right choice , but saddened because there are people still buying worthless currencies on the messages of crafty gurus.

Yes ma'am blessings

Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Well, I guess you got their attention

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:12 am

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 8152671bd416dd7c9cf239b60e15bd95?s=32&r=g MY LADIES
October 15, 2016

YOU KNOW VIC THAT IS NEVER HOW I FEEL, BUT AT SOME POINT I HAVE TO SAY ENOUGH. THAT GUY HAS BEEN TEARING AT ME WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING ME. I ALWAYS TAKE THE HIGH ROAD BUT SOMETIME THE ONLY THING A BULLY UNDERSTANDS IS WHEN SOME ONE COMES DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL. I’M SURE THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE OVER AT DINAR DAILY BUT THEY ARE SO WRAPPED UP IN TRYING TO BULLY PEOPLE INTO THEIR WAY OF THINKING THAT THEIR MESSAGE GETS LOST AND THEY JUST SEEM BITTER. AT LEAST THAT’S HOW I SEE THEM. EVERYONE OUTSIDE THEIR CIRCLE IS CALLED SCAMMERS OR LIARS OR DUMMIES AND IT’S JUST SAD THAT THEY ALL KEEP SO MUCH ANGER INSIDE.

THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER WAYS TO GET THEIR MESSAGE OUT, THE CAVEMAN APPROACH DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE. ANYWAY I HOPE MY MESSAGE CAME ACROSS THROUGH ALL THAT AND THAT MESSAGE IS THAT WE SHOULD PROVIDE A CLEAR PATH AND UNDERSTANDING TO THE COMMUNITY AND THOSE THAT WISH TO FOLLOW ARE WELCOME AND THOSE THAT DON’T DO NOT DESERVE TO BE BERATED.

PROVIDE FACTS AND ALTERNATIVES TO THE VERY THINGS YOU DISAGREE WITH THAT WORKS BETTER THAN SPEWING HATRED AND CARRYING A CLUB.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:32 am

Well you know My Ladies, those feathers are still ruffled, which tells me I hit something, meaning you are still a GURU, & the being said ,to hang on to currency that is not international nor worth not much in its own country, where people prefer the USD, confirmed that your promises of a RV to people here in the US is still a scam, that's just one reason. The middle east is on fire, oil is not going up, unless there is a major war between Russia & the US fought in the middle east,if that happens it won't make a bit of difference, about any currencies. So take a deep breath, get out of the guru business, prepare yourself for the worst,I would be more concerned about the American dollar than ,a currency from a Muslim nation that hates us, that will be consumed with nuclear war one day.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:47 am

Oh, by the way MY LADIES, thanks for the compliment, calling me a cave man, because in these final days that the only ones that are going to survive. The ducks, well , unfortunately there be no more talk about currencies any more.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:25 am

LOL Hat Tip to you Chaz!
How special that this newbie took the time to chew you out and attempts to prove that the scamtastic currency rip off is real..
hahahahahaha

so retarded!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 2245507099My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:39 am

Just call me the cave man now Purpleskyz, LOL,,!
I think I can get use to that, kinda like it.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:07 am

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies Caveman_looks

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies As2261

hahahaha

drag them off one by one Chaz!!! LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 2245507099My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:26 am

COME ON , THAT'S ME, LOL,,,,! ! !,
THANKS PURPLESKYZ,
AS I HAVE SAID , I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR GUY'S & GIRLS SUPPORT FROM THIS SITE, THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS.
WHEN TIMES ARE GETTING BAD I'll BE THERE FOR ALL OF YOU, EVEN MY LADIES, WHEN THEY SEE THERE MISTAKES, DOESN'T MEAN NOTHING TO ME ,WE ALL HAVE MADE MISTAKES.
THANKS AGAIN PURPLESKYZ
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:56 pm

Ssmith wrote:My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 8152671bd416dd7c9cf239b60e15bd95?s=32&r=g MY LADIES
October 15, 2016

YOU KNOW VIC THAT IS NEVER HOW I FEEL, BUT AT SOME POINT I HAVE TO SAY ENOUGH. THAT GUY HAS BEEN TEARING AT ME WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING ME.

I think that people know you very well from the things you have said in the past, but now you seemed to change just a bit. Some of the things that you said on Nicks call are the same things that the folks have been saying at Dinar Daily for years...

I ALWAYS TAKE THE HIGH ROAD BUT SOMETIME THE ONLY THING A BULLY UNDERSTANDS IS WHEN SOME ONE COMES DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL. I’M SURE THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE OVER AT DINAR DAILY BUT THEY ARE SO WRAPPED UP IN TRYING TO BULLY PEOPLE INTO THEIR WAY OF THINKING THAT THEIR MESSAGE GETS LOST AND THEY JUST SEEM BITTER.

Your message is getting lost when your "bitterness" comes out like this. Is this what you really want to be known for now?

AT LEAST THAT’S HOW I SEE THEM. EVERYONE OUTSIDE THEIR CIRCLE IS CALLED SCAMMERS OR LIARS OR DUMMIES AND IT’S JUST SAD THAT THEY ALL KEEP SO MUCH ANGER INSIDE.

All??? LMAO!!! Your poking yourself back into Dinarland and you want to come back in like this?

THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER WAYS TO GET THEIR MESSAGE OUT, THE CAVEMAN APPROACH DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE. ANYWAY I HOPE MY MESSAGE CAME ACROSS THROUGH ALL THAT AND THAT MESSAGE IS THAT WE SHOULD PROVIDE A CLEAR PATH AND UNDERSTANDING TO THE COMMUNITY AND THOSE THAT WISH TO FOLLOW ARE WELCOME AND THOSE THAT DON’T DO NOT DESERVE TO BE BERATED.

If you truly don't believe in berating folks, then the buck stops with you.

There is a common message between you and Dinar Daily's members, how about working together on that?

The rest, of course, would be subject to criticism and just think what everyone can learn from it.

PROVIDE FACTS AND ALTERNATIVES TO THE VERY THINGS YOU DISAGREE WITH THAT WORKS BETTER THAN SPEWING HATRED AND CARRYING A CLUB.

What alternative have you provided other than carrying a club yourself???

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:56 pm

Chaz wrote:COME ON , THAT'S ME, LOL,,,,! ! !,
 THANKS PURPLESKYZ,
 AS I HAVE SAID , I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR  GUY'S & GIRLS SUPPORT FROM  THIS SITE, THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS.
 WHEN TIMES ARE GETTING BAD I'll BE THERE FOR ALL OF YOU, EVEN MY LADIES, WHEN THEY SEE THERE MISTAKES, DOESN'T MEAN NOTHING TO ME ,WE ALL HAVE MADE MISTAKES.
 THANKS AGAIN PURPLESKYZ
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Purpleskyz, I'm glad your 'caveman' is dragging his woman by the hair, because if he dragged her by the ankles, well, we all would know what would happen! My Ladies - THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO CHAZ OF DINAR DAILY - My Ladies 3508649203 hemademe shame affraid Laughing couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:31 pm

As you look at the Dinar Land "gurus" and their followers, the lines are blurry between con men and stoopids. I actually believe some of these con men/pumpers/ass hats might believe what they are saying, which makes them sociopaths
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:05 am

Yep, I'm still not sure where the lines are. But I feel fairly confident that some, at least, of the chatroom hosts etc have been suckered in exactly the same way as their chatroom users. Naive and ignorant people who wouldn't know how to actually check if their "sources" are actually who they say they are.

I'd love to hear from a host HOW they actually know that their sources really are legitimate.

And I strongly suspect that some at least of these "sources" are people - maybe college kids? - having a laugh.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum