Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

My Ladies 10/15/16

4 posters

Go down

My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 Empty My Ladies 10/15/16

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:46 pm

GOOD MORNING DINAR COMMUNITY HOW IS EVERYONE HOLDING UP TODAY?

I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HAVE AN AHA MOMENT.

SO TODAY IS OCTOBER 15TH 2016 AND STILL NO RV/GCR ..WHAT IS THE DELAY?

WHAT IS THE WORLD WAITING FOR?

LET’S SEE IF WE CAN MAKE A LIST THE RV IS WAITING FOR CIPS, SWIFT, EIX, (WELL ALL THOSE THINGS ARE UP AND RUNNING FOR A FEW YEARS TOTALLY UNAWARE THE RV WAS DEPENDING ON THEM!)

THE WORLD IS WAITING ON SECRET CODES, LIBOR, HIBOR, AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE WAITING FOR THE TRANSITIONAL RATE TO BE COMPLETED. (LIBOR AND HIBOR ARE INDEXES AND SECRET CODES AND TRANSITIONAL RATES DO NOT EXIST IMO)

WE’VE BEEN TOLD THE RV WILL HAPPEN RIGHT AFTER HERITAGE BONDS, AND NEW REPUBLIC, AND IF WE ALL THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND RADIATE SUNSHINE,

WE’VE BEEN TOLD THE CHINESE ELDERS ARE WAITING FOR THE CABAL TO BE EXTERMINATED AND SERIOUS BATTLES IN THE ANTARCTICA ARE TAKING PLACE AND WHEN THAT FINISHES THE RV WILL HAPPEN.

WE’VE BEEN TOLD IT’S THE PRESIDENT AND THE RATES WILL NOT BE RELEASED WITH THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION AND WE’VE BEEN TOLD THE IMF HAS THE CODES THE WORLD BANK HAS THE CODES, THE ELDERS HAVE THE CODES

WE’VE BEEN TOLD WELLS FARGO HAS THE RATES AND ABBOTT DOWNING HAS THE RATES AND THOSE RATES IS IN BLACK SCREENS AND BACK SCREENS AND BLUE SCREENS AND GRAY SCREENS AND OH MY GOSH THE LIST JUST GOES ON AND ON.

WELL HOW ABOUT THIS? HOW ABOUT IF WE TRY TO EXPAND OUR THOUGH PROCESS OUT OF DINAR LAND AND INTO THE REAL WORLD. WILL WE GET OUR ANSWERS OUT THERE? I THINK SO.

I WANT TO SHOW YOU THAT THERE ARE TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OUT THERE TRYING TO FIND A PLACE TO GO.

I WANT TO SHOW YOU THAT THE WORLD IS NOT WAITING THE RV/GCR AT ALL BUT IN FACT THESE THINGS ARE ALREADY HAPPENING ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE.

THERE IS SO MUCH MONEY OUT THERE WILLING TO GO TO WORK WITH EMERGING NATIONS AND WILLING TO WORK WITH THE IMF AND THE WORLD BANK THAT IT NEEDS TO BE ONLY WRITTEN FOR CORRECTLY AND THOSE TRILLIONS ARE UNDER THIS UMBRELLA. http://www.climatebonds.net/

I AM GOING TO DROP A FEW PAGES IN HERE WRITTEN BY THE ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE THESE TRILLIONS WAITING TO BE DEPLOYED AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.

NO ONE BESIDE THIS COMMUNITY IS WAITING ON THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS.

NOW BEFORE YOU GET CRAZY AND START CALLING ME NAMES I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT YOU ARE HOLDING CURRENCY FOR NO REASON. IN FACT I’M SAYING QUITE THE OPPOSITE. I HOLD CURRENCY TOO.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT NONE OF THE REASONS OR EXCUSES WRITTEN ABOVE IS HOLDING ANYTHING UP. ONCE AGAIN I AM TRYING TO GET YOU TO SETTLE DOWN STOP HANGING ALL YOUR DREAMS ON SILLY MARKERS OR DATES AND JUST BREATHE.

IRAQ IS EMERGING, IRAQ WILL BRING A TRADEABLE CURRENCY TO THE MARKET, IRAQ WILL BE A PART OF THIS MOVEMENT AND IRAQ WILL BENEFIT FROM THESE FUNDS TOO.

I AM NOT IN ANYWAY SPEAKING TO VALUE BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT VALUE WILL BE. BUT I WILL GUARANTEE YOU THAT IRAQ WILL BE A PART OF THE GLOBAL REALIGNMENT THAT IS TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW.

HERE HAVE A LOOK AND IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW THE GLOBAL MOVEMENT AND UNDERSTAND HOW CURRENCY WORKS AND LEARN REAL DEFINITIONS OF WORDS AND STUDY THE HOW BONDS WORK AND LEARN ABOUT THE WORKING OF THE IMF THAN PLEASE COME READ MY BLOG. http://www.myladies.co/

BEFORE LAST WEEK I ONLY HAD A SMALL SKYPE ROOM OF 9 PEOPLE BUT AFTER THE CALL I DID FOR THE DINAR COMMUNITY I SAW HUNDREDS OF YOU WERE STILL INTERESTED IN LEARNING FACTS SO I DECIDED TO START THE BLOG.

YOU CAN ADD COMMENTS AND ASK QUESTIONS AND WITH KNOWLEDGE AND GROWTH COMES CALMNESS.

I HAVE NEVER SPREAD HYPE OR CRAZY AND I WILL NEVER SPECULATE ON RATES OF EMERGING CURRENCIES BUT IF YOU ARE THINKING YOU WILL MAKE A FEW BUCKS ON YOUR VARIED INVESTMENTS DON’T YOU THINK MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND HOW MONEY WORKS?

THERE IS NO FEE TO COME AND LEARN EITHER.

SO HERE HAVE A LOOK AT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON AND PLEASE TRY TO STAY CALM AND STAY AWAY FROM TIMELINES AND DATES THAT HAVE COME AND GONE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

HERE MY FAVORITE

Paris will Soon Enter into Force: Now we Need to Move the Money
http://newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsroom/the-paris-agreement-will-soon-enter-into-force-now-we-need-to-move-the-money/

Green Climate Fund: Open for business
https://www.devex.com/news/green-climate-fund-open-for-business-88810

POOR COUNTRIES CALL FOR HELP IN GETTING GREEN STUFF INTO CLIMATE PROJECTS
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2016/sep/30/poor-countries-call-for-help-in-getting-green-stuff-into-climate-projects-conference-green-growth

The Financial System We Need: Form Momentum to Transformation
http://unepinquiry.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/The_Financial_System_We_Need_From_Momentum_to_Transformation.pdf

Green Climate Fund approves $745 million for projects, lags 2016 goal
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-climatechange-fund-idUSKBN12E1UZ

FRIENDS THIS IS JUST A SMALL SAMPLING OF WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHERE WE ARE HEADING. DO YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND HOW CURRENCY WORKS?

DO YOU WANT TO SEE EVIDENCE OF COUNTRY AFTER COUNTRY CHANGING THEIR RATES AND RESTRICTING THEIR CURRENCY

WELL IT’S ALL OUT THERE NO ONE IS WAITING ON A SINGULAR EVENT TO TAKE PLACE. THE TOSS OF A SWITCH AND NEARLY 200 COUNTRIES CHANGE POLICY AND RATES OVERNIGHT??? REALLY?? HOW DOES THAT WORK???

HERE JUST BRIEFLY THE IMF ADOPTED THIS AS THE OFFICIAL MODEL FOR DROPPING ZEROS AND CHANGING NOTES.

The total and orderly overhaul of Turkmenistan’s currency system in 2008–09 in many respects serves as a model for other countries
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fandd/2013/12/lonnberg.htm

BELARUS, AND INDIA, AND MANY OTHERS FOLLOWED THAT MODEL AND IRAQ IS ALREADY FOLLOWING IT AND HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS.

THERE IS NO TRANSITIONAL RATE, THINGS DO NOT WORK LIKE THAT AND IRAQ IS NOT IN A BUBBLE EITHER. THEY HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER COUNTRY.

HERE LOOK AT WHAT INDIA IS DOING

Black money: RBI set to scrap Rs 1,000 currency note?
http://www.financialexpress.com/industry/banking-finance/black-money-rbi-set-to-scrap-rs-1000-currency-note/416223/

LISTEN FOLKS IF THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS MOVING TO A SUSTAINABLE SYSTEM THAN THE FINANCIAL MODEL MUST INTEGRATE ECONOMIES AND THEIR CURRENCIES PROPORTIONALLY. THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF OPINION BUT A MATTER OF REALITY.

IRAQ AND ALL OTHER EMERGING ECONOMIES WILL REACT IN THE SAME WAY TO THE CHANGE. EMERGING ECONOMIES HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS WITH POLICY CHANGES AND BANKING INTEGRATION FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS.

THE ONLY SAD THING IS THAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE NOT TAKEN THE TIME TO REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING AND HOW THINGS WORK AND INSTEAD CHOOSE TO INVENT NONSENSE STORIES AND SELL THEM TO THIS COMMUNITY AND GET EVERYONE ON EDGE ALL THE TIME WITH THE NONSENSE.

PLEASE FOLKS EXPAND YOUR THINKING. DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED, DO NOT SELL YOUR CURRENCY, DO NOT HANG YOUR DAILY LIVES DECISIONS ON DINAR LAND HYPE AND IF YOU WANT TO STUDY WITH ME THE WORKINGS OF THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU.

RECAPS THANK YOU AS ALWAYS FOR THE TIRELESS JOB YOU DO AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE ANYTHING I HAVE ON THE BLOG OVER HERE.

FOLKS IN THE END IT’S UP TO YOU HOW FAR YOU GO WITH WHAT YOU READ.

LOVE TO ALL…MY LADIES

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 Empty Re: My Ladies 10/15/16

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:09 pm

Ssmith wrote:
RECAPS THANK YOU AS ALWAYS FOR THE TIRELESS JOB YOU DO AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE ANYTHING I HAVE ON THE BLOG OVER HERE.

My Ladies just discredited every Guru posting on Recaps for the last 5 years, and thanks them for their tireless job of posting lies?

Time for My ladies to have their reality checked!!

My Ladies - My Ladies 10/15/16 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:55 pm

My Ladies, your just another guru, you want admit the truth & the gurus are just scamming people, so that tells me your in the same boat, want be long you will have a website, similar to dinar recaps, you will be making money, on just opinions, opinions has never made anyone rich, if it did I would be a billionaire right now . Instead I listen to a bunch of gurus opinions & threw away some hard earned money .if it wasn't for a job I would be completely broke.BUT since My Ladies are on the ground floor it want be long ,you have admitted you started with 9 people, now you have hundreds, on just a opinion, LOL,,,,! What a joke, better warm up your crystal ball. And you say hang on to your dinar, that's just what I would expect a guru to say.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Oh, by the way MY LADIES, I just heard American fuel tankers have just hit the air in the middle east to fuel bombers & fighter jets for a tactical hit on Hasad"s military,so with a very possible war, as in world war 111 to begin in full swing, where is Iraq located in the middle east?, yep i think your crystal ball has a crack in it.
If this is true, we want get any news until after the fact. And I would be stocking up on supplies, instead of putting out your theories on a RV.
Hopefully I am wrong about the U.S. attacking the Syrian army, I hope & pray that the people who are on top of this is wrong ,& it is just another drill.
But here is a good point nevertheless, the middle east is a melting pot, at any time it could go up in smoke, & that's not a opinion, it is a fact.
So your little group needs to put your big girl panties on, & start praying for forgiveness & then to.be guided by the Holy Spirit on what to do next, the fact is you couldn't convince me of anything as in a RV to happen any where in the world at this time.
SINCERELY BLESSINGS CHARLES
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Climate change/green project platforms are a wealth redistribution scheme from wealthy countries to 3rd world nations - but not to CITIZENS - to mega-corps and elite.  Your average citizen will be harmed by int'l tax platforms and carbon credits and the emissions reduction schemes.  This is not a rv/gcr, and common plebs will not get rich in any way.  Meanwhile, we see massive citizen uprising AGAINST these globalist schemes - Iceland, Spain, France, Brexit, Trump, Germany - the UN (Brussels) is LOSING ground, which is why they are trying to pass all of these mandates in conjunction w internet choke switch, gun control and even threat of war in several key theaters.

People holding IQD are holding worthless paper, and it'll be even MORE worthless when zeros are removed.  Iraq can and will integrate into global platforms with their currency remaining severely depressed, because a redenom doesn't cure what ails them.  MyLadies have done a nice job exposing lies in GuruLand, but they have a few blindspots in their understanding of modern money mechanics.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:40 pm

I agree Reap, but My Ladies still seem like there playing both sides of the coin, they still are not saying the whole truth about the gurus scamming people ,meaning saying the words I just said, guru scam. & they still believe that a RV is possible, am I reading between the lines correctly, Reap? And shouldn't they be calling this a scam as I have pointed out?
I mean if they have a couple of hundred followers, why are they following My Ladies, if there will be no chance of becoming wealthy or even breaking even on there investment? WHY?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum