Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

My Ladies #2 10/1/16

+2
roxy22222222
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 Empty My Ladies #2 10/1/16

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:27 pm

MY LADIES
10/1/2016 03:45:14 pm

WELL MY MY MY…ALRIGHT I SEE I NEED TO CLEAR THINGS UP FOR THE DISGRUNTLED CONFUSED SOULS. I AM NOT WHINING OR COMPLAINING AND I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF STANDING MY GROUND AGAINST ALL THE CRAP THIS DINAR COMMUNITY WANTS TO THROW MY WAY. SADLY SOME OF YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.

YOU COME HERE AND YOU WHINE THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF HEARING THE DAILY RHETORIC. YOU CRY FOUL AND CALL THE POSTERS LIARS, YOU LASH OUT AND REACT WITH OUT CONSCIENCE THOUGHT AND IN THE END YOU ARE THE SILLY FRUSTRATED FOOLS.

WHY DO YOU KEEP GOING TO THE BUTCHER LOOKING FOR BREAD? IF YOU ARE SURE THAT EVERYONE IS A LIAR AND SUCH THAN LET ME ASK YOU FOOL WHY DO YOU KEEP READING? DROP IT ON THE FLOOR IF YOU HAVE NO USE FOR IT!

THERE ARE PLENTY PEOPLE HERE THAT FEEL A SENSE OF ONENESS THAT COME HERE TO FEEL SECURE IN DECISIONS THEY MADE AND WHO ARE ANY OF YOU TO CALL THEM NAMES AND TELL THEM HOW TO FEEL OR WHAT DECISIONS THEY SHOULD MAKE FOR THEIR LIVES?

I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT FOLKS COME HERE FOR THE FEELING OF COMMUNITY BECAUSE I WOULD BE SHOCKED TO THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD RELY COMPLETELY ON THE WORD OF SOMEONE THEY HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE WHEN MAKING THE DECISION TO SPEND MONEY. I WOULD HOPE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE EVEN A PET ROCK YOU HAVE DONE YOUR HOMEWORK ON WHAT A PET ROCK IS AND HOW TO CARE FOR PET ROCKS FIRST.

LOOK ONCE AGAIN I’M SAYING THAT FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU COME HERE AND READ THOSE REASONS ARE YOUR OWN AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE RIDICULED FOR IT OR MADE TO FEEL LIKE A DUMMY FOR BEING HERE.

AND LET’S GET IT STRAIGHT I AM NOT WHINING ABOUT BEING ON A HATE FILLED SITE I NEVER KNEW EXISTED BEFORE YESTERDAY, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SUCH PETTY THINGS, BUT WHAT I DO CARE ABOUT ARE DELIBERATE ACTS OF MEANNESS, AND DELIBERATE SHAMING OF PEOPLE THAT SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAN THE AUTHORS OF THAT SITE. NO ONE HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE JUDGE AND JURY OVER A BLOG SITE FOR HEAVENS SAKE AND I REALLY HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR BULLYING.

I HAVE A LITTLE SKYPE ROOM WITH 10 LITTLE PEOPLE AND WE DISCUSS GLOBAL ECONOMICS DAILY, THE LIKES OF WHICH THE HATERS COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO BUY OR SELL OR EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING EVER!! IF I CHOOSE TO SEND IN SOME INTERESTING FACTS TO RECAPS THAT IS MY BUSINESS AND I NEVER SEND MY OPINION I SEND ONLY FACTS AND THEN THE BURDEN FALLS TO YOU TO READ IT AND RESEARCH IT OR JUST DROP IT ON THE FLOOR AND PEDDLE ON YOUR WAY!

IF YOU WANT TO LASH OUT AT ME I SAY BRING IT ON…I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF JUST FINE AND MIKE IF YOU’RE TIRED AND FRUSTRATED AND SICK OF THIS AND SICK OF THAT WHY DO YOU KEEP READING?? GO TAKE A NAP!

ITSALLGOOD, MAYBE THAT’S WHY YOU COME HERE BUT CAN YOU REALLY SPEAK FOR ALL THE OTHER READERS? SOME LIKE THE WARM FUZZY FEELING.

AND CRAIG IT IS STORIES JUST LIKE THAT WHICH ARE HEART WRENCHING BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT WHY WOULD ANYONE HANG THEIR LIVES ON SOME ONE THEY HAVE NEVER EVER MET? WHY?? OR SPEND MONEY THEY CAN NOT AFFORD?? CAN WE REALLY BLAME THE BLOGGERS FOR THAT?

JOHN YOU’RE JUST OFF ON A RANT AND I’M AFRAID MY FRIEND YOU HAVE MISSED THE WHOLE POINT, AND FOR THE RECORD THE HEAT IN MY KITCHEN IS JUST FINE!

LET’S ALL GO BACK TO AN ENJOYABLE DAY AND AGAIN I HOPE EVERYONE HAS ALL THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE.

LOVE TO ALL…MY LADIES

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 Empty Re: My Ladies #2 10/1/16

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:56 pm

YOU COME HERE AND YOU WHINE THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF HEARING THE DAILY RHETORIC. YOU CRY FOUL AND CALL THE POSTERS LIARS, YOU LASH OUT AND REACT WITH OUT CONSCIENCE THOUGHT AND IN THE END YOU ARE THE SILLY FRUSTRATED FOOLS.

The posters are liars! That's why! :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:00 am

Well, I like My LADIES and I think along the same lines! :tup:
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:49 am

My Ladies just doesn't get it.  It's just not that difficult to wrap your mind around - the purpose of this forum is to expose lies, and to simply use your own words against you, so you'll stop defrauding people with pretend information used to make financial decisions.  Why does Snopes exist?  Why does every major news channel have a segment dedicated to exposing fraud in their communities?  I mean, C'MON ALREADY!  You swim in the same lane as all of these other devious sharks, My Ladies

Oh - and your comment about holding skype sessions to discuss global economics that, 'the haters could never understand" - uh, you wanna bet?  I'll take that challenge personally.  Invite me to one of your sessions, let's compare notes.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:38 am

One thing my ladies as I will prove my point again this investment has become one sided for years, the gurus , the currency dealers ,the dinar websites are all making money for the past ten years, but what about the investors, nevertheless you come over here crying the blues, insulting people who have good intentions to bring the truth out, and we are allowing you to do so with your options here also, but if one of us should decide to come over ,and try.to speak in one of YOUR forms, we would get kick out for asking a legitimate question. We have people here that you have banded from your own sites ,you call that a oneness, LOL ,we are not going to ban you because of your options here, you came on here yesterday calling us haters, it doesn't bother us, you can come on here & say what you want, but I guarantee you if we said anything out.of line on your dinar websites that would be it,. So what's is up with that? You call that oneness ? Here as you are doing we are expressing ourselves, not just bring the truth.out ,but some of us are frustrated, even angry, because you all would not listen to one legit question ! & the you band them, Here we believe in freedom of speech, that's why your still speaking. Over in your so called family there are no freedom it's ether your way or the highway. It's a one sided highway all away around at that
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:34 am

Ssmith wrote:MY LADIES
10/1/2016 03:45:14 pm

WELL MY MY MY…ALRIGHT I SEE I NEED TO CLEAR THINGS UP FOR THE DISGRUNTLED CONFUSED SOULS. I AM NOT WHINING OR COMPLAINING AND I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF STANDING MY GROUND AGAINST ALL THE CRAP THIS DINAR COMMUNITY WANTS TO THROW MY WAY. SADLY SOME OF YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.

Sounds like your whining to me just by saying your not whining...

As I recall, you were part of the daily rhetoric and now your crying foul?

WHY DO YOU KEEP GOING TO THE BUTCHER LOOKING FOR BREAD? IF YOU ARE SURE THAT EVERYONE IS A LIAR AND SUCH THAN LET ME ASK YOU FOOL WHY DO YOU KEEP READING? DROP IT ON THE FLOOR IF YOU HAVE NO USE FOR IT!

Your setting the example of dropping it to the floor. It's called being a hypocrite.

THERE ARE PLENTY PEOPLE HERE THAT FEEL A SENSE OF ONENESS THAT COME HERE TO FEEL SECURE IN DECISIONS THEY MADE AND WHO ARE ANY OF YOU TO CALL THEM NAMES AND TELL THEM HOW TO FEEL OR WHAT DECISIONS THEY SHOULD MAKE FOR THEIR LIVES?

So you have NEVER said that folks should invest in this scam???

I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT FOLKS COME HERE FOR THE FEELING OF COMMUNITY BECAUSE I WOULD BE SHOCKED TO THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD RELY COMPLETELY ON THE WORD OF SOMEONE THEY HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE WHEN MAKING THE DECISION TO SPEND MONEY. I WOULD HOPE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE EVEN A PET ROCK YOU HAVE DONE YOUR HOMEWORK ON WHAT A PET ROCK IS AND HOW TO CARE FOR PET ROCKS FIRST.

Some folks did their homework. It consisted of reading your posts to convince them to get into this so called investment. Now what are you going to say to the folks who have lost their  homes?

LOOK ONCE AGAIN I’M SAYING THAT FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU COME HERE AND READ THOSE REASONS ARE YOUR OWN AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE RIDICULED FOR IT OR MADE TO FEEL LIKE A DUMMY FOR BEING HERE.

If the Guru's, such as yourself, would stop with the lies, nobody would be there to read your posts...

AND LET’S GET IT STRAIGHT I AM NOT WHINING ABOUT BEING ON A HATE FILLED SITE I NEVER KNEW EXISTED BEFORE YESTERDAY, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SUCH PETTY THINGS, BUT WHAT I DO CARE ABOUT ARE DELIBERATE ACTS OF MEANNESS, AND DELIBERATE SHAMING OF PEOPLE THAT SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAN THE AUTHORS OF THAT SITE. NO ONE HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE JUDGE AND JURY OVER A BLOG SITE FOR HEAVENS SAKE AND I REALLY HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR BULLYING.

Apparently you do care or you wouldn't BE whining.

I HAVE A LITTLE SKYPE ROOM WITH 10 LITTLE PEOPLE AND WE DISCUSS GLOBAL ECONOMICS DAILY, THE LIKES OF WHICH THE HATERS COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO BUY OR SELL OR EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING EVER!! IF I CHOOSE TO SEND IN SOME INTERESTING FACTS TO RECAPS THAT IS MY BUSINESS AND I NEVER SEND MY OPINION I SEND ONLY FACTS AND THEN THE BURDEN FALLS TO YOU TO READ IT AND RESEARCH IT OR JUST DROP IT ON THE FLOOR AND PEDDLE ON YOUR WAY!

So you are a Global Economic Think Tank? LMAO! More like a hen fest.

IF YOU WANT TO LASH OUT AT ME I SAY BRING IT ON…I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF JUST FINE AND MIKE IF YOU’RE TIRED AND FRUSTRATED AND SICK OF THIS AND SICK OF THAT WHY DO YOU KEEP READING?? GO TAKE A NAP!

Somebody needs a nap! LOL

ITSALLGOOD, MAYBE THAT’S WHY YOU COME HERE BUT CAN YOU REALLY SPEAK FOR ALL THE OTHER READERS? SOME LIKE THE WARM FUZZY FEELING.

Some just want the truth and it's not always warm and fuzzy.

AND CRAIG IT IS STORIES JUST LIKE THAT WHICH ARE HEART WRENCHING BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT WHY WOULD ANYONE HANG THEIR LIVES ON SOME ONE THEY HAVE NEVER EVER MET? WHY?? OR SPEND MONEY THEY CAN NOT AFFORD?? CAN WE REALLY BLAME THE BLOGGERS FOR THAT?

Here's what Craig said:

CRAIG
10/1/2016 01:37:05 pm
if I can speak frankly about the topic please hear me out The reason why there so much negativity from my perspective in this community is because of the every day every week it's going to happen I recall approximately three years ago when someone was on one of the gurus calls and started crying because she was so happy because they said it was going to happen that following Monday I knew that lady personally and I know what she went through and The hope and faith she had with this endeavor She no longer with us I have known several people that have lost their confidence and finances in this fiasco I am not one because I have the resources if this happens or not I'm going to be fine financially most people are not like that in this community and go through anguish before they give up which many have and have sold out So my purpose in this post is look at the other side not just the fairytale side that everyone is In

JOHN YOU’RE JUST OFF ON A RANT AND I’M AFRAID MY FRIEND YOU HAVE MISSED THE WHOLE POINT, AND FOR THE RECORD THE HEAT IN MY KITCHEN IS JUST FINE!

Couldn't find a "John", but here's what Mike said:

MIKE
10/1/2016 02:00:21 pm
Most of us now who read these comments, got into this investment about five or more years ago. This was back when we told we'd have the greenest Christmas ever, or the PTB wanted us to have the best black Friday ever. Oh yes Okie, Bluwolf, and TerryK, not to mention a few others, told us night after night, day after day, this is it. In fact back then people were getting banned right and left for questioning the intel. We were called people of little faith by the main guru's..........So no were not haters. Were tired, frustrated, and just worn out, and every once and awhile we get this poor me post's from the guru's. Well friends this is a public forum, and if you put out info that you can't prove, or refuse to post at least a link for
, your gonna get some heat.Just like in politics, if you can't stand the sight of your own blood on the floor, then you need to get out......

LET’S ALL GO BACK TO AN ENJOYABLE DAY AND AGAIN I HOPE EVERYONE HAS ALL THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE.

LOVE TO ALL…MY LADIES

My Ladies - My Ladies #2 10/1/16 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum