Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dinar Guru Breitling answers - how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop

2 posters

Go down

Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop Empty Dinar Guru Breitling answers - how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:53 am

Breitling 

…Whether it revalues from the government or their little private group they’ll never see it [dinar] again.  This is the exact same definition that I’ve been hearing for the last 3 or 4 years…”you’re the chosen ones so don’t talk about it.”

The title of the email [from Grandma] was “please calm fears.”  You have nothing to fear…you still have your currency…they don’t. 

There is no such thing as a private exchange and they’re is no public exchange? 

How does that work?  Does anyone want to tell me how that works?…so a couple private groups get to exchange their currency but no one else on the planet does, huh?

Question: “ I’m a grandmother that purchased dinar back in March 2013.  I’ve been under the impression that when the currency revalues that I can take it to the bank, exchange it for dollars at a higher rate and live happily ever after.

In the last few months several of my friends have been telling me that there will be no public exchanges but that you have to be in a private group with a contract to exchange. 

These friends have surrendered all of their dinar to a group back in January… They’re still waiting for their funds from the dinar…”  Yeah, imagine that…I’m not trying to be a smarty pants but …you know what? They’re wrong and they’re in deep trouble cause they’ll never see that dinar again

Question cont.  “They are telling me…3 zeros will be deleted from the dinar and my 25K note will only be worth 25 dinar.  They are saying there is no way Iraq can pay 3 plus to exchange notes being held around the world, can this be? “

Well no.  They are NOT going to PAY for it…it’s an exchange.

And it’s not an exchange from Iraq…it’s an exchange from the banks from wherever you’re at.  Iraq doesn’t have to pay for it.  It’s an exchange. 

It’s a swap.  And so it’s not going to be $3 it’s going to go up to $1.17 but later on the road it could be $3 but you and I don’t know how long we can sit on the notes that we have.

So again what they are talking about is LOP.  So basically they are using the same scam…look they are going to lop the 3 zeros off that currency unless you’re part of the bank through our private bank account so all your money goes to one person’s bank account you’re pretty much up the creak…what are you going to do get a lawyer?

So how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop? 

Because if they were going to do that they don’t need to reduce the note count do they?  And that’s physically getting rid of notes.

And them reporting it…telling people, ‘hey we’re down to 4 billion notes.’  Not dinars…NOTES.  Remember one note can represent 25 thousand dinar.  No one knows that exact combination because we don’t know the exact number of denomination that are out there.

That’s how you know.  The day they actually had a report of where they reduced the note count…that was the end of the debate.

Be happy you didn’t fall for the trap.  Don’t give your dinar to anybody.  Don’t give your US dollars to anybody.  For any reason at all…

Question: "What effect does the Brexit have on the dinar world and our investment? " The UK leaving the European Union has a lot to do with everything.  If you’re an American it’s fantastic news.

…How is Iraq going to add value to their currency?   What do they keep reporting that says hey you need to take our currency seriously?  Because what?  They’re reducing the note count…supply times velocity

It means the biggest threat to the US dollar for competition wise was just crushed…the Euro-The European Union.  How does that impact the currency that we’re invested in in Iraq?

Iraq is all in for the US dollar.  It is backed 100% by the US dollar. 

They believe in the US dollar.

Their economy is built on the US dollar and the representation of that will be the dinar.  What a remarkable thing that is.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop Empty Re: Dinar Guru Breitling answers - how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:14 pm

hanghead

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop Empty Re: Dinar Guru Breitling answers - how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm

The Brexit will have little if any effect on the value of the Euro. Great Britain has never used the Euro.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop 2805820865  Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop 2805820865  Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop 2805820865  Dinar Guru Breitling answers -  how do we know they are not going to just take the 3 zeros off the currency and do a lop 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum