Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16

4 posters

Go down

wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 Empty WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16

Post by Ssmith Tue May 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Response to Gerry and Iko and Art's call of Monday 5.16.16 - and suggestion for stance "post-exchange"

littledog
If you haven't listened to this call I HIGHLY recommend doing so.

WHAT good sanity and prep for when we are finally at "the exchange appointment."
I had come to see that Yosef did not "ring true": because he pushed and pushed and pushed his point of view.. like a salesman.

Anyone that has to push their agenda so hard... has something going on in addition to what they are portraying, in my opinion.

In addition to preparing ourselves for our wealthier lives with info re investment plans.. we need to prepare by calibrating our "true/not true" intuitive meters.

That said: I commend Gerry, Iko and Art for a balanced presentation... including Iko commending Yosef for helpful guidelines he has contributed.

And for pointing out the we need to be prepared for what-ever rates.. "deals" are on offer.. including the high ones...

I am proud to be a little dog following "the baby" (you will get that if you have listened all the way to the end of the call) wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 Wink

tata
I do agree,it was an honest call....thank you Garry, Art, Iko !

Dinofan
I have been talking discernment for a long time... More adamently since Yosef appeared out of the ethos. I'm glad the call brought us back to what can loosely be called "normal" in this saga. Thanks Gerry and Iko

blynsay
I do not ever remember Yosef pushing his agenda, if he had one.  I remember humility and joy of sharing the information he had and an ever persistent entreat to respect and remember your God-self.  To be aligned and inspired and to plumb your own depths.

I think most people got "sugar shock" from the rate talk and when it did not happen immediately had a "blood sugar drop".  You know what happens when your blood sugar tanks, you get a little hysterical.  That was the climate of the room on Saturday and I believe that Gerry and IKO had to restore balance.

We do not have to hate Yosef to love Gerry and IKO. Everything in the world is not black and white.  There are a lot of grey areas that we have to explore individually. 

beyondsummit
Waiting makes us impatient and frustrated... I've never heard the private conversations or agreements between Yosef, Gerry, Art, or IKO so I'm not sure who to believe. I know all four men are passionate to serve others... Who cares about being right about the exchange rates let's just get to the redemption centers and find out the truth... ASAP. I must say Yosef expanded my heart and belief system more than any else and for that I am grateful!

numen
Ditto. The thought also occurred to me that we had to be exposed to those high rates beforehand. Can you imagine sitting at your appointment all geared up to receive eleven cents or less and the banker says, "Well, sir, I can give you .11, but the rate is 10,000."
Suddenly you need CPR.

Moneymagnet
Well I was mostly lost when we were expected to believe that we weren't in the banks because they didn't want to give up their power and control. And yet when we did get there they wanted to partner with us, to help us and protect us mostly from ourselves (to stupid to protect yourself). Yep O.k. right. An overnight culture shift because that is what the elders want? Or the galactics? O.k. maybe if they were zapped with some sort of personality/conscience altering gamma ray thingy. And I remembered another prominent "guru" saying they thought we were to stupid to handle this money and so therefore did not deserve it. We participated in a revolt and look what happened to him, not for what he did to us, but because of what he said about them. For what he shared with us.
So soon we forget. I am not saying persons who work in banks or other financial institutions are out to get us. I realize most are good people doing their job, but that is the point, they do their jobs and all else is irrelevant. It always comes back to the same spot in the road. We are not considered sophisticated enough by the "elite" whoever, to handle this money even at base International rates. They have spent so many years attempting to devise plans to take it or make us give it up. The longer they have taken the more of us there are. We didn't respond the way we were expected and they have used many different methods to control us. We can't talk it might alter the course of World history. O.K. so is that to gauge our desperation level? Or our gullibility level? Seriously maybe I am just jaded, but that one makes me laugh every single time it comes down the pike.  God knows how this will play out, but I do not believe anyone else does - period.
So do the best you individually can to remain grounded (oooh I really despise that phrase, but it is needed) and use your discernment, your common sense, use your instincts. Dreaming is great - fantasy not so much. I have always felt that I was brought to this currency play by God. And I also feel that if you as an individual invoke God as your guiding light, and you put yourself in a leadership position you better know what you are doing. Justice may not be swift, but it will be. Those that take advantage for whatever reason will answer for it and it could get ugly. 
This is all just MY opinion - period.

Doc426
I for one am So Glad that the call was straight to the point. I drank the Kol-Aid like most of us did because it's what I wanted to hear, not what I needed to hear. I am letting this be a good learning experience so that I don't get caught with my pants down again, that's why I don't drink vodka any more, LOL. If we are not learning and, as IKO says, Laughing at ourselves, what's the point? I like and have More Respect for Gerry and Group going forward.

Can I get an AMEN?!!!
Doc426

Clemsonfan
I was blessed with a brain and the education to use it. I want to hear all information and have the opportunity to digest it for myself. It serves no purpose for me to disparage the messenger.

KFL2
Thank you for your opinion, Littledog, however, I respectfully disagree with your subjective, emotional characterization of Yosef.

I have been in this GCR and RV slog for parts of thirteen years, and during that time, I have not listened to anyone as genuine, sincere, persuasive, intelligent and articulate as Yosef.

I approach this long drawn out, albeit necessary, global ordeal, from the perspective of one who has negotiated contracts and license agreements internationally in upwards of fourteen countries, as well as having litigated civil matters in both state and federal court, all for more than thirty-five years.

Like my brother, Brigantine, my B.S. meter is highly attenuated, and has never sounded an alarm when Yosef has spoken, or published his writings.

Yosef is the real deal, and he is welcome to break bread with me, at my abode, anytime.

Your mileage may differ.

Peace,

KFL

Anointed

Well stated KFL2, I am 100% in agreement with you on Yosef and Fisher as the real deal. I pray that dinarland is mentally prepared for their exchange when they finally see truth staring at them in the face while sitting at their appointment. There has never been any "agenda" coming from Yosef except "Divine Preparation"

boomtown
Yosefs statements that are worthy of scrutiny. 300 year old Chinese man in charge, Russian and Chinese military providing security at redemption centers on US soil. The Paul Ryan letter which proved to be completely false that Yosef helped craft.( Ryan would be sworn in as acting President in two days, which was over a month ago.) Nuclear missals took down twin towers to prevent GCR. Massive military movement here for preparation for exchanges ( did not happen)  No new technology in last 50 years. (internet, personal computer, microsoft, cell phones, basically whole electonic industry advanced)  China being altruistic, and concerned for mankind. I have done business with peoples Republic. Huge violaters of human rights. They are moving in their own interest for GCR which is okay.
Yosef comes off as a nice guy and he tells people what they want to hear. He probably is a nice guy but he is spreading some untruths.

Blessed2Bless
Totally in agreement with KFL2.   Thank you for your post and putting to words what I have felt in my heart and spirit.  Blessings!

imperium

Having spent the same years in the same camp with Brig and KFL, I agree wholeheartedly.

Second to that, I suggest, for what it's worth, to not get too invested with all this. In the light of all eternity, what does it matter.

Each of you are sitting on a gold mine and will soon be catapulted forward hitting the ground running and won't give a fig about who said what about dates & rates.
Ask yourself how your participation and reactions to these chatrooms are like your Life.

Allow others to be as they are and move on with your destiny.

Imp

KFL2
 Boomtown, thank you for your opinion, as unpersuasive as it is. Feel free to share the scrutiny you wrote of in your second sentence.

Peace,

KFL

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 Empty Re: WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Boy, it didn't take long for them to turn on their own .... lovin it ... well except for this one ...

Like my brother, Brigantine, my B.S. meter is highly attenuated, and has never sounded an alarm when Yosef has spoken, or published his writings.

Maybe that's because it truly is attenuated: "reduced especially in thickness, density, or force".

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 2805820865  wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 2805820865  wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 2805820865  wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 Empty Re: WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue May 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Don't forget Kevin - he might struggle with multi-syllable words but

"I approach this long drawn out, albeit necessary, global ordeal, from the perspective of one who has negotiated contracts and license agreements internationally in upwards of fourteen countries, as well as having litigated civil matters in both state and federal court, all for more than thirty-five years. "

Yeah. Right.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue May 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Kkitty
So you let your selves get psyched out over the rates.... Put no faith in any numbers until you are sitting at the bankers desk. It really doesn't matter the rates.... The seed has been planted to use this as a gift for us all (as we are one).
Listening to Yosef was the breath of fresh air needed to keep us in our hearts instead of our minds. I have been touched in deep places by his conversations. He is an anchor in the storm. He always goes back to LOVE as the necessary component in this/ our lives. Maybe the rates are real or not/ but he does what I call " keepin it real" and I honor him/ hope to meet him some day and have more satsang.

alexacapital
Thank you Gerry and Iko for the call yesterday. As for Yosef towards the end of the call I did not appreciate his insinuating some sort of guilt trip if we do not take the highest rate we can get. It did not sit well with me. He was very pushy to the caller. Does he work for WF, just asking? IMO I don't think anything should be pushed except maybe to remind us to use the brain God gave us and to relax, be polite, respectful, dress appropriate, and remember you have the right to walk away at any time and go to another bank, just saying. Good luck folks and keep your wits about you.

AlleyMcBeal
Amen Doc,
That call was absolutely what we all needed rather we admit it or not.  They were so honest, it was a Huge moment for them as well.  They admitted to things that I bet none of the others will ever admit to.  They made mistakes, said somethings that they later regreted and apologized for it all. 

Very Honorable!!!

Now Lets Move On to this Exchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lutie
boomtown wrote:

Yosefs statements that are worthy of scrutiny. 300 year old Chinese man in charge, Russian and Chinese military providing security at redemption centers on US soil. The Paul Ryan letter which proved to be completely false that Yosef helped craft.( Ryan would be sworn in as acting President in two days, which was over a month ago.) Nuclear missals took down twin towers to prevent GCR. Massive military movement here for preparation for exchanges ( did not happen)  No new technology in last 50 years. (internet, personal computer, microsoft, cell phones, basically whole electonic industry advanced)  China being altruistic, and concerned for mankind. I have done business with peoples Republic. Huge violaters of human rights. They are moving in their own interest for GCR which is okay.
Yosef comes off as a nice guy and he tells people what they want to hear. He probably is a nice guy but he is spreading some untruths.

I'm with boomtown on these points. I enjoy listening to Yosef but have to just put aside some of the Nesara talk  b/c right now I can't say I believe it . But I respect the right of those who do. We all have to pull our own wagon.    I thought Gerry's call was a very good grounding one. What ever happens in the end I think most who have been listening to the calls will be well enough informed to make good decisions.

Letitride
Spot on.  I wonder if he thinks we're gullabel..... Or, does he have a sincere compassion for us?

JesusisLord
Kkitty, to reword some of what you shared. Sadly, but NO one has been right thus far. With that being said, I don't choose sides, but I do look at the facts. If what Yosef said about the Zimbabwe dollar is a Sovereign Bond, and that IKO alluded to, that we could be able to conduct an {arbitrage-negotiate, and know the real end values} then who really knows what these currencies are worth. We will all see when the dealings done, so we need to know when to hold them, and know when to fold them, and know when to walk away, and know when to run, we NEVER count those zero's before we are sitting at the table, because there will be time enough for counting when the dealings are done.

You know the secrets to surviving is knowing when to walk away, and knowing when to run. So with that said, make sure that your calculator at least goes to 11 million is the Zim comes out at .11 cents. per 100 T Zim bond.

Have a blessed day, and a spiritually prosperous future.

Respectfully,

JesusisLord!

Mel Money
I choose to prayerful wait. Too many chief's...and wanna be chief's. The RV will show itself in time and the rates will be what they will be.

KFL2
If you are a student of human nature, like me, there is only one clear answer, and that is Yosef does not believe we GCRians are at all gullible.
Undoubtedly, he has a sincere compassion for us.

Peace,

Coffeeone

Yosef is welcomed on The Real Truth Call. He has not retracted one word. He expresses and promotes love and forgiveness, carry-on. Wingit is a great gathering of currency holders.

Mopsie01
Thanks Gerry and IKO. It has been a long time coming. A person doesn't question much in the chat rooms for fear of being banned. Regardless of where Yosef came from, it was high time to question what he is trying to spread. Be a gentle soul but speak the truth. Most of all at this point lets get it done and move on with living and stop all the BS

littledog
Coffeeone: "....He [Josef]expresses and promotes love and forgiveness"

It is the F O R C E F U L N E S S with which he "promotes" the "love and forgiveness" that got my meter zinging in the "don't go there" direction. And I am sooooo delighted with the breadth of responses in this thread... indicating the health of a community that makes space for all experiences/resonances/meter-readings.

(and I love your name and avatar coffeeone)

And AlleyMcBeal... I TOTALLY "SECOND YOUR EMOTION":

"Amen Doc,

That call was absolutely what we all needed rather we admit it or not. They were so honest, it was a Huge moment for them as well. They admitted to things that I bet none of the others will ever admit to. They made mistakes, said somethings that they later regreted and apologized for it all.

Very Honorable!!!

Now Lets Move On to this Exchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue May 17, 2016 5:22 pm

Letitride wrote:I wonder if he thinks we're gullabel.....

picking
 wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 3508649203   lmao

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 17, 2016 7:14 pm

Sadly, but NO one has been right thus far.
Unless you count those who have been saying all along it was not going to happen, and pointing out the Zimbabwe currency is not even worth as much as toilet paper.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 2805820865  wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 2805820865  wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 2805820865  wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue May 17, 2016 7:51 pm

I can see I've not missed anything over there 
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 3508649203

Last edited by kenlej on Tue May 17, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue May 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Sadly, but NO one has been right thus far.
Unless you count those who have been saying all along it was not going to happen, and pointing out the Zimbabwe currency is not even worth as much as toilet paper.
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 CismaPWUkAAKofW

wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 Cism0FTVAAAnC3j
wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 CisnQ9sVEAE2Li-

Zimbabweans will regret this #wearethepeople wasting trillions of dollars in USD when it RVs
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue May 17, 2016 8:23 pm

wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 Avatar?id=1601273&m=75&t=1460060943LIFE IS ART wrote
39m ago
~wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 Heart'~ I'VE SPOKEN W/ GERRY AND HE WANTS TO ADDRESS SOMETHING, HERE IS HIS MESSAGE: . "I WOULD BE VERY CAUTIONS OF ANYONE REQUIRING, OR DEMANDING THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR REAL NAME INTO ANY CHAT LOG FOR REGISTRATION. YOU HAVE CHOICES, AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE, BUT PLEASE CONSIDER THIS A WARNING. I WOULD BE VERY CAUTIOUS AND LEARY OF LEAVING THAT FOOT PRINT. I HAVE GREAT RESERVATIONS WITH THIS. GERRY MAGUIRE."

wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 Avatar?id=1603283&m=75&t=1461281492MALLY wrote
34m ago
MALEFIC POSTED EARLIER~~(PART 1) ~~For whatever it's worth, I stopped by "my" branch of WF a couple of days ago. There had been almost a complete change over in personnel. What I made a comment that I hardly recognized anyone there, I was told there had been some recent personnel transfers that had to do with some sort of "advanced" training.

wearethepeople - WingIt Member's Response too Gerry, Iko & Art's Call of 5/16/16 Avatar?id=1603283&m=75&t=1461281492MALLY wrote
34m ago
MALEFIC (PART 2) The teller I was speaking with didn't know exactly what the "advanced" training was but said it seemed to be something important. Kind’a made me go ..hmmmm!! lol

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum