Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,

2 posters

Go down

Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  Empty Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:55 am

Islandg1211 

We are seeing gains in the fight against ISIS in Iraq. Their money has been hit.

Their IED stockpile, their leaders, their snipers are targeted, and the areas they once held are being liberated.

Many different troops are fighting under one Army...Step by step there is progress on the ground.

We have had a lot of news these past ten days, including:  Jack Lew co-signed Iraq's debt.  Banking Reforms were 98% complete.  Progress fighting ISIS.  Abadi's five out of ten Ministers replaced.  Arrests.

Jack Lew, Ash Carter, and Biden had meetings in Baghdad.  Government extended this holiday weekend.

Plan is needed for who will get credit for Mosul.  Protest against the GOI, supporting Abadi.  State of Emergency declared.

Three presidents met and gave Abadi sole authority today.  And Oil prices are in the mid $40s. We have had Intel from Frank(26) that the BIS has approved the RV on April 28. 

Now, combine both the news and the Intel.

Frank [Guru Frank26]  is...saying that in his opinion he has more than enough data to conclude the CBI is going to raise the rate of their currency. 

He is stating that he believes there is finally going to be stability in the GOI. 

Making ISIS extinct, getting a stable government, replacing the CBI Governor, raising the rate, will finally allow this rich in resources nation take off in 3,2,1.

~
Abadi has to appear as a leader, which requires a crises for him to fix. Just as the group that liberates Mosul will appear to be the leader.

Neither could possibly happen without US planning and supporting. Where would Abadi and Mosul be right now without the US?! 

The news can be useful if one knows how to interpret what's being reported, what isn't being reported, and what's being slanted. Intel can be helpful seeing things that we aren't suppose to be seeing at this juncture. 

We have had a lot of news these past ten days, including:

Jack Lew co-signed Iraq's debt.

Banking Reforms were 98% complete. 

Progress fighting ISIS. 

Abadi's five out of ten Ministers replaced. 

Arrests. 

Jack Lew, Ash Carter, and Bidenhad meetings in Baghdad

Government extended this holiday weekend. 

Plan is needed for who will get credit for Mosul. 

Protest against the GOI, supporting Abadi. 

State of Emergency declared.

Three presidents met and gave Abadi sole authority today. 

And Oil prices are in the mid $40s

We have had Intel from Frank that the BIS has approved the RV onApril 28

Now, combine both the news and the Intel.

This has been my only time frame that I personally focused on.  I felt that April 2016 was the "targeted" window for the Monetary Reform. 

When Jack Lew co-signed for Iraq's debt last week, I was very encouraged, feeling that the date and rate had been set.  What is Shaibi's plan?

"The conditions need to be right" according to Shabibi's plan, including security, stability, and possibly Maliki arrested. 

With all the Monetary Reforms that have been done, plus the foreseeable security against ISIS, the remaining issue is stability within the GOI.

We know Abadi has half his Ministers replaced.  Yesterday, he declared a State of Emergency. Today, he had the three presidencies back him up presumably doing it legally under Article 61 of the Constitution.

The ball is in your court Abadi.

You have two more days of government Holiday.  Today, you curtailed any more possible protesting inside the Parliament.

We just have to see what Abadi does next.

~~~~~~~~~~
This OK Corral situation prompted the shutdowns and troops, and may be setting up Abadi to declare a state of emergency which would give him the Constitutional right to act as he sees fit.

He could appoint the rest of his cabinet.

With the troops in Baghdad, making more arrests, namely Maliki's safer.

Let's be patient this weekend and see how things unfold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow is going to Big with Blessings!! ...Because last Fall the PTB became committed to Iraq...IMO.  US military was sent back to deal with ISIS and liberate Mosul, Fallujah, Ramadi, Tikrit, Anbar region.  Liberation is Here! It is Now.

IMF and the CBI made a plan for Iraq's Monetary Reform in November. It's Done.  IMO it was targeted for yesterday, and coordinated with Jack Lew last week.

It was picked up by Biden, signed off by the BIS (according to Frank), yesterday, given to the IMF, waiting for the CBI's big reveal, and the UST release of the rate.

Tomorrow, we will see Abadi's remaining Ministers voted in. Tomorrow, we very well could see more arrests including Maliki. Good Bye Allak and Maliki and Hello Shabibi's RV. 

Gold and Oil have been loosened from the USD and PTB to allow their respective prices to increase to a targeted range (IMO.)  Yes, Virginia, there really was a Date and a Rate. It's called a plan.

Tomorrow is going to Big with Blessings!! ...Because last Fall the PTB became committed to Iraq...IMO.  US military was sent back to deal with ISIS and liberate Mosul, Fallujah, Ramadi, Tikrit, Anbar region.  Liberation is Here! It is Now. 

IMF and the CBI made a plan for Iraq's Monetary Reform in November. It's Done.  IMO it was targeted for yesterday, and coordinated with Jack Lew last week. It was picked up by Biden, signed off by the BIS (according to Frank), yesterday, given to the IMF, waiting for the CBI's big reveal, and the UST release of the rate.

Tomorrow, we will see Abadi's remaining Ministers voted in.

Tomorrow, we very well could see more arrests including Maliki. Good Bye Allak and Maliki and Hello Shabibi's RV. 

Gold and Oil have been loosened from the USD and PTB to allow their respective prices to increase to a targeted range (IMO.)  Yes, Virginia, there really was a Date and a Rate. It's called a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting that today we see a published picture of VP Biden shaking PM Abadi's hand.

Us old timers will well remember when the VP didn't even leave the Baghdad airport.  We've come a long way since those days.  IMO this photo op, and the timing of it, is very positive, indicting the full support the US is giving Abadi, and Iraq's PM accepting the US support. VP, Sec of Defense, and Sec of Treasury all in Baghdad.

This is so historical. "I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, we see articles on: 

1) LAWS: (Amnesty) scheduled to get done 

2) MINISTERS:  Abadi's remaining Ministers expected to get voted in. 

3) SHIITE PARTY SHAKE-UP:  Political Party Departure by Abadi:  Abadi looking to re-shuffle the political parties

4) MALIKI INVESTIGATION FILE OPENED:  Abadi possibilty preparing to open up the investigation of Maliki's plant in the fall of Mosul  

5) ARRESTS:  Arrests for some involved with the withdrawal of troops when ISIS invaded Mosul.

6) US VICE PRESIDENT:  VP Bidon making an unannounced visit, meeting with Abadi and having a photo op today. 

7) US SEC of TREASURY:  Jack Lew in Baghdad.

8) US SEC of DEFENSE:  Ash Carter in Baghdad 

9) CLOSURE:  Government is shutting down Tuesday.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue May 03, 2016 12:00 am; edited 9 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  Empty Re: Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:41 pm

You have nothing except exaggeration, lies and wild fantasies based upon groundless speculation.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  2805820865   Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  2805820865   Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  2805820865   Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,  Empty Re: Islandg1211 says We have had a lot of news these past ten days,

Post by Ponee Tue May 03, 2016 12:09 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum