Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response

5 posters

Go down

wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response Empty A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response

Post by kenlej Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:01 am

Date: 1s ago

A Letter To Gerry Maguire

More wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response Indicator

I don't have the fainest idea who this Blackbird is Gerry but it's not me. I'm an old red neck that grew up in Punta Gorda,Fl in the 70s. My favorite line in the bars when a cowboy from Arcadia f@cked with me was my long hair covered my red neck and if u don't like me lets go outside and I won more than I lost and the ones I lost the guy wished he hadn't messed with me. I knew Charlie Daniels and even sang with him "Long Hair Country Boy" in the 70s in the convention center of PG so i don't know how red u are and I don't care, what I care about is people being conned by conmen like the Renfrow brothers. Tony is the one who put me on this quest of destroying this scam when in Oct of 2013 he gave out my phone number on one of his CCs after I texted him calling him a conman after finding his number in the comment section of BaghdadInvest when we were hitting the RV scam hard together. I'm not a paid government man like the gurus like to call us. I'm one of about 20 that I know of and the reason for it is after Tony gave out my number I got to talk with about a 100 people who had spent their Xmas,rent,mortgage,and life savings on this scam. But the one who really got me was the lady who was waiting on the RV so she could go to Sweden to a renowned cancer inst in Nov 2013. Never did find out what happened to her and in March of 2014 on a call a lady told Tony if it didn't happen by April she couldn't get life saving surgery and that was the only time I seen Tony speechless!!! He even edited her call out of his cc. I've been on #wearethepeople since the beginning in Jan 2014 and us trolls have taken it over. I can at least say I've awakened 100s and probably 1000s and them thanking me for getting them back with their mate or family is what keeps me going and I will go until either the Iraqi dinar redominates which will make it worthless here or when it implodes with the FBI arresting all of you cons and charging you with the RICO ACT. So Gerry be careful, we do know who you are and my real name is out and I use my real pic on my accs. I came on here with my name&pic here and said good morning and was banned in five minutes. I do like talking with you people but you guys don't like me giving your zombies facts and links to those facts. All you do is say I create chaos and the only time I resort to that is when you don't allow me to talk. So lets see how much a man you are Gerry Maguire and see if you will allow me to be a part of your chat room. It's all in your court Gerry!!!
PEACE KENNY

kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response Empty Re: A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:48 am

:winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response 2245507099wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response Empty Re: A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:29 pm

GERRY MAGUIRE

wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response Avatar?id=1599726&m=75&t=1459212550

ADMIN - MOD
wearethepeople - A LETTER TO GERRY MAGUIRE FROM KENNY and Gerry's response Circlestar

Date: 1h ago
KENNY'S LETTER AND GERRY'S RESPONSE KENNY THE BALL IS NOW YOUR'S

KENNY, WHEN YOU HAVE EGG ON YOUR FACE AND YOU WILL..WHAT WILL YOU HAVE TOO SAY..APOLOGIZE I HIGHLY DOUBT IT..NARCISSIST INDIVIDUAL'S NEVER CONSIDER THEIR ACTIONS, IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE..NOT ME I DIDN'T DO IT AND HOW DO I BLAME OTHERS..

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:32 pm

OH Boy..... here we go....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:43 pm

I gave up tv when I crossed the border into Dinarland, which is akin to The Twlight Zone. The fun just never stops!

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:39 am

Sandnsea wrote:I gave up tv when I crossed the border into Dinarland, which is akin to The Twlight Zone.  The fun just never stops!

Isn't that the truth?!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum