Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16

3 posters

Go down

wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 Empty RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16

Post by chilimama Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Highlights of TNT conference call.  Updated as the call progresses.
Ray:  As Tony would say right about now, "Didn't think we would really be here today."  We will get through one more day.  There were some who expected it this morning.  Know there were a lot of you who expected it yesterday based on the information that was out.
Iraq side is confusing.  Somebody is up to something.  Think they are trying to suppress the information . . . the reality of what is going on over there. . . I can only rely on what people over there are telling me.  All cards are funded, paid.  Everybody has there money, giving the implication it is all good.  But using the articles - what about the man in the street saying, 'I don't have mine.'  Demonstration still planned.  Others want us to believe that is no longer the truth.  We'll find out later if the demonstrations took place and went into the green zone.  I'm believing the one on the street.  They have nothing to gain by misinforming.  I'm going with they are still protesting.  They want to see economic reform. . . corruption dealt with.  
TV was saying Abadhi intended to have new GOI.  . . Don't think it will have an impact if they intend to have this popping out this evening.
CURRENT WINDOW:   Ray:  Emphasis is having it done by close of business today, if not earlier.
                                             The information I received were to have it ALL done by 4:00 pm.
Ray:  I believe it's going to happen.  Not 100% it will happen this evening.  If your desperate don't rely on this.  Just know and believe it is coming. . . ne of these days, it's going to be it.
IRAQ:     

• CBI     

• Banks 

• Demonstrations:  Still planning to have at 1 or 3 pm Iraqi time.

• TV              Mosques 

INTERNATIONAL:    

• IMF:  Been told the IMF has signed off on it.    

• Rates:  High!  ZIM - Ray:  Surprisingly high!  Some of the rates your hearing just might be true rates.

UNITED STATES:     

• UST:    

• Banks:  On high alert.  Some on lock down.  Some not.  All seeing the rates.  Ray is of the belief they have the codes but not permission to release.  

• Bank Delays:  Ray: I was made aware of some delays that might be acceptable, although raise my eyebrows to them. As long as they've been working on this and banks have delays? If you know it's a reality and know its coming how can you not be prepared?  How is that?

• Packages:   

• Vegas, Vegas, Vegas:  No banks have made committments to present yet.  Ray:  Not just going to have a party.       We will have one, but professional contacts will be there.

• Tony Letters:  Yes, they are getting to Tony but some have been sent to the wrong address and in the future will not be forwarded to him.  (No, I don't know the address and it was not given on the call)    

• Taxes: A caller read on a blog of a new tax of 17%?  Ray:   Not heard or seen anything of a tax like that. Anybody can throw up anything on the internet.  If a blog is putting out something like that, will have a reference where you can read it yourself.  Should be footnote; reference in print.

Clarification:  Exchanging can take place at a bank or at a currency/travel exchange center - like Travelex.  A non-bank exchange center is not expected to have contract rates.
Q & A: 
Q. - Can I go in with someone who is blind and then go back in for myself?   Ray:  If she signs an NDA, they probably will make you sign too.  Know the repercussions that could bring on you.  Check with the bank and find out before you go in.  
If it were me and I was giving you an NDA to sign and your bringing Mary with you to help you understand.  Mary will be privy to same info.  So, from my perspective I would bind Mary also.   If you sign a contract, she'll have to sign too.  I'm not the government handing out the NDA's but I know how to protect my ASS ets.
Q. - Perks in negotiation? Ray: Look in the forum.
Q. - Since contract rates are based on oil prices, does the price of oil need to go up?  Ray: Everything is accounted for.
Q. -Keep hearing banks will call me.  How will they know to call me?  Ray:  From private exchanges that have taken place.  When this goes public and 800#'s issued you will have a number to call them.
Q. - if you have an investment counselor, would you take him to the bank?   Ray:  Not to the exchange.  He would be in competition with the bank.
Q. - Humanitarian projects make a difference for exchange?  Ray:  I can't tell you it will or won't.  Bank is in the business of making money.  If I have the capability to determine what rate you get, I will be looking at it from perspective of how much am I working for.  For the business minded person, humanitarian projects are money you intend to give away.  Might hurt yourself - see what they tell you at initial conversation.  
Q. - Will they talk rates on the phone?  Only one rate?   Ray:  No need to mention humanitarian projects as it won't make a difference.
 RAY’S CLOSING STATEMENT:
Lot of people saying a lot of different things.  Most of them believe what they are sharing with you.  It materializes or it doesn't.  Some information you have to use discernment when you receive it.  Just like information I received last night or 30 minutes before this call.  It's possible it could be true . . . or not.
Get all excited and it doesn't happen and I'm upset.  Or not get excited, it does happen, and I'm happy.
Tell you and you anticipate and it not happen and you look for someone you want to blow it out on.  What would be the purpose.  I think you'll be just as happy and careless if I knew it 4 hours earlier or 24 hours earlier.
I enjoy riding the roller coaster.  It doesn't bother me.  A year or two ago yes, but I've been on this ride too long.  Bump, oops brace yourself.  It's just the way you look at things.  That's how I look at it.  Tired of the emotional upswings to have the bottom fall out beneath us.
Let me know in the forum if you want it all.  If you want all that stuff . . ,I think I'd be doing you more harm than good.  Some of you are in a fragile state of mind.  I still believe and I think you still believe or you wouldn't' be on this call.
Delays, everything not aligned.  They are all properly aligned now.  Let 'er rip!  
Are the 800#'s coming?  I have no idea.  We have made requests to the bank.  Let's have an orderly sane process when people come into the banks.  We just want to handle our business and move on.
In the meantime we wait.  Patiently, enthusiastically, because we know our day is coming.  Might not be today but definitely look forward to it being tomorrow, because I believe.  ( played "I Believe.")
AFTER THE SONG ENDED:
RAY:  Excited today.  Excited about your future.  Let’s see what happens today ladies and gents. A lot of anticipation for things to wrap up today. Not a whole lot of hours left. Stranger things have happened. This may be it, but could press into weekend.
Let us be cautious.  Let us be careful but most important let us be patient.  It's coming. It’s on the way. That's a wrap. We’re out of here. Enjoy your weekend.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 Empty Re: RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16

Post by kenlej Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:33 pm

MATTERS @cgm807 24h24 hours ago
#wearethepeople PLEASE EVERYONE HELP RAY WITH INTEL! HE NEEDS IT SO HE CAN AGREE AND ANSWER PEOPLE THAT ASKS HIM A QUESTION! BEG OF YOU!!
CHRIS MASTERSON "MATTERS" IS TRYING TO HELP RAY OUT LMAOOOOO wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203 wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 Empty Re: RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Excited today. Excited about your future.

I'm excited about your future too ... your future arrest that is.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 2805820865  wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 2805820865  wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 2805820865  wearethepeople - RAYRATS CC CLIFF NOTES 3/4/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum