Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order

+2
MidnightRider
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  Empty Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Let's not forget that the tntsuperfantastics sites, the forum, and @THE_TNT_TEAM twitter account was all advertised as belonging to Tony and part of tntdinar.com.

68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  Empty Re: Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:18 am

I just saw this on the chat board over there tonight.   True?   I don't go to Open Mic so I have no idea but if it was and should not be difficult to verify, this would be in violation of the Judges' orders I think.

claral wrote
3m ago
Ming - AB has been taking time off for the holiday, Tony was on OM for a few seconds a few days ago, and DC - I haven't heard anything about him lately
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  Empty Re: Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:51 am

Hard to verify. but I doubt it, Tony is many things, but stupid is not one of them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  2805820865  68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  2805820865  68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  2805820865  68723-097 - Court Docs - TNT Dinar & Tony In Violation Of Court Order  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:49 am

Before the calls, Ray has played an "RV" song that someone has recorded.  Part of it has some clips from Tony.  That may be where the confusion comes from. I'd think if Tony had been on the call live, that news would have spread like wildfire.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:54 am

SS, Makes sense and too, he should have already surrendered by now shouldn't he?  That was my first thought and then thought, well in the type of prison he will go to, they probably get some phone time and he would like nothing more than to tantalize his worshippers, if only by hearing the masters' voice.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:07 pm

His sentencing was on 11/30 and the DA said he would be approximately four weeks before Tony would have to report for his next big adventure.

I keep checking! 

http://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

Tony's #68723-097

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Thanks, for some reason I thought I read early on that he had 10 days to report.   He certainly deserved to be in the clink for Christmas. I can't believe the judge did not throw the book at him but realize the court tied their own hands with the plea agreement.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:21 pm

See, now that is what I have been saying all along.  Pleas agreements are BAD for anything or anyone that is right, honest and follows the laws of this land.  If one gets a plea agreement from a court the court is bound by that agreement just as the convicted felon.  The sad part is that the felon gets off with a lighter sentence or has one or several crimes "forgiven" by not having to answer to them.  WE lose.

It should be a priority of each American citizen to petition their Senator and Representatives (federal and state) and get a law that forbids attorneys to enter plea bargains and judges to sign off on plea agreements.  The old saw about saving the court time and that the courts are over worked and over booked is hard to believe.  When a trial takes a year to try and the arrested person walks (OJ Simpson) it is not hard to see that a "manufactured" ready made example was presented to we mere serfs.  The sad part is more of this happens when another example is needed to justify some of the shady dealings that happen in courts.  That's right, shady in that the justice system no longer is about the right of anyone except the lawyers to take away as much money as they can. 

A prime example is a charge of drunk driving.  The driver is charged, has to obtain an attorney.  The going rate is $10,000 (that amount seems to be the going rate for any trial lawyer to even start a case of any kind).  The bad part of it is usually the defense will cop to a plea bargain and the drunk will repeat again and again until some of them ultimately kill an innocent person or persons while the drunk is driving drunk for the umteenth time without insurance and without a drivers license.  This condition is allowed to happen by the lawyers and judges because they don't seem to get it - the drunk needs to be kept off the road and the drunk can not be trusted to do it them self.  WE lose.

Isn't it time we started to win again?  Time for a change.  End the plea bargain, end the shady shuffle.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Aksafeone, agreed.   In this case, and since we know who the court was dealing with, one year is not even a slap on the hand for this dude and will surely do nothing to detour him from entering into the same practice once released. 

Those court papers brought in by Rambler Nash were a good read.  By the arrogance shown towards the court by Tony, he knew he had agreed to the one year and he also knew the court did not want to risk that case ending in a mistrial or worse yet, an acquittal.  

It irks me to think how large this guy appeared to be living yet the tax payers had to foot the bill for his attorney.  That in itself was a gross abuse of the system and the court should have delved into that when making their decisions to even enter into an agreement with him.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:40 pm

On a side note, one thing I had seen written about this was that Tony stated he had never had any contact with any 3 letter agencies yet he and DC had sometimes used them as their fuel.

Did I overlook this in the papers or was that not in there and somebody just added that in for good measure?

I did think as I was reading that, the court reporter appeared to be a product of our public school system as I always thought those notes were to be precise in case of further litigation or appeals....???
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:01 pm

MidnightRider wrote:On a side note, one thing I had seen written about this was that Tony stated he had never had any contact with any 3 letter agencies yet he and DC had sometimes used them as their fuel.

Did I overlook this in the papers or was that not in there and somebody just added that in for good measure?

I did think as I was reading that, the court reporter appeared to be a product of our public school system as I always thought those notes were to be precise in case of further litigation or appeals....???

Tony did mention the "three letter agencies", but it was in the context of his involvement with Dinar must have been legal or else someone from those agencies would have arrested him by now.

Page 18 of 52     http://dinarrvnews.net/guru/tnt-tony/sentencing-court-transcript/
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:06 pm

If my recollection is correct, I think it was something to the effect that he had never spoken with any 3 letter agencies about Dinar, even though they had referenced on calls that they did speak with them.
I read that on another site. 

I remember too they said items were left out of the court docs so that probably explains that.  Thanks!
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:14 pm

From my memory....  the court docs were right on the money.  I don't think they are allowed any error.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:40 pm

On page 7, lines 8,9 and 10, it said some of the presentence investigative report was sealed so that is where I got that from...about some items being left out.

And that carries me back to an original question, did Tony say in open court that he had never talked to any of the 3 letter agencies?  We know he and DC referenced them on some of their calls so that is why I was asking.   (or if it was in the report, did I overlook it? )   If he did say this, then he either lied to the court or was lying all along to his followers.  Imagine that.   I know you were in attendance so I thought you might remember that, not a big deal. 

And my comment about public schools, I think I saw some misspelled words in the report and some areas that looked like they had not been proofread.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:07 pm

The PSI report wasn't read in court.  It was given to the judge for his consideration.  It's sealed, but how I'd love to take a look at it.  Don't ya know it contains some juicy tidbits about our boy Tony!

What I remember Tony saying in court in court regarding the three letter agencies was exactly what the court transcript contained....  If activities with Dinar were illegal, they (those three letter agencies) would have arrested him.

No doubt all Tony's talk about all his contacts were nothing more than a figment of his fertile imagination.  Like a two bit felon would have the hear of any '3 letter' agency.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Yes indeed, would be an interesting read.  You'd have thought since he was a two time loser, they would have wanted to teach the guy a lesson  (you know rehab Smile ) and not have done a plea bargain with him.  That is why I think with this slap on the wrist, he will be back at it soon after release.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:16 pm

He did get three years supervised probation after he gets out of prison.  That's another document I'd like to read.  Since they are aware of Dinar and made that a condition of his voluntary surrender, I hope that's also a condition of his probation.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:23 pm

That would be great if that is in the details.   My thought is with the system being so heavily burdened with numbers ( ex cons) that most slip thru the cracks and in reality, the supervision part just sounds good.  I want some leg monitoring devices, phones monitored ect in this case to keep him from perpetuating his wares on anyone else in the near future.    Smile   The guy seems to think he is above the law from what I read in those docs with his smart comments, basically thinks he is still not guilty even though his plea would say otherwise.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Tony is arrogant.  He didn't admit to anything.  Just blamed Bill Fox... saying that he made all the money, etc.  In fact Tony said he had met him only one time.  LOL

We need to get the name of the probation officer Tony will report to.  Who knows what will be left of Dinarland a year from now, but if any of us are still here, we need to keep an eye out for Tony.  If he resurfaces, he needs to be reported and hopefully that will mean a trip back to prison.

I did appreciate the fact that the court made Tony leaving Dinarland a condition of his voluntary surrender.  It shows that all the work people did calling and sending letters, etc. to the court did make a difference.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:17 pm

I saw that the judge did that and  put him out of commission for the moment.  In the back of my mind though, I'd say he is still pulling the strings to some of the puppets because I think he thinks he is really above the law.  I'd like to see the guy be in there for at least ten for what he did to people.   You look down that list to see the amounts that some invested and you can pretty much see it might have been their last dollar, grasping at the hopium they planted in that scheme.  I have to say, as rich as that promise was, the interest amount, should have discredited that b4 it got started good.  Just goes to show what people will do when it comes to money.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:14 pm

MidnightRider wrote:Just goes to show what people will do when it comes to money.

Sometimes it just boggles the imagination doesn't it?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Greed knows no bounds!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum