Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad 568.jpg

Go down

Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg Empty Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad 568.jpg

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Yesterday - Dec 1st.. The deadline to update data of beneficiaries of the subsidy in Baghdad    568.jpg 568

The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs the first of next December deadline to update their beneficiaries suspended data subsidy precaution in Baghdad and the tenth of the same month last date to update the beneficiaries in the provincial data.

A statement issued by the Ministry of Labour / dinars / received a copy of it: that the Director General of the Department of Social Protection Zidan Khalaf said while chairing a meeting of the directors of departments of social protection of men and women in Baghdad and the provinces that the beneficiaries of the subsidy of social protection who have not updated their data or have not visited by social researcher will be The deadline to update their data in 01/12/2015 in Baghdad and for the provinces is 10.12.2015 and otherwise stop the subsidy will be released precaution.

He called back covered by the subsidy who did not reach them, teams of social research for a review of the department in Baghdad and the provinces sections up to deadlines than to avoid cutting the subsidy for them, stressing the need for concerted all efforts to raise the efficiency of the performance of the staff and the completion of operations to update the data of the beneficiaries as quickly as possible. He said that the completion of the launch of a subsidy of social protection for the displaced action embodies the humanitarian and ethical national responsibility borne by the social protection body, calling for the need to speed up the completion of the families covered by the survey measures subsidizing social protection of displaced people and to have priority as a result of conditions experienced by those families.

They also discussed the problems that hinder some aspects of the work with respect to the beneficiaries updated data and problems of the smart card is in order to review the contract with the company to address some of the dysfunction, as well as discuss the recovery of money from the squatters financial matters. The Social Protection Authority embarked on the implementation of the new Law on Social Protection, which includes expansion in inclusive classes and increase social protection grant ranging from 105 thousand per capita and even (420) thousand for the family, consisting of four or above and be targeted to those who are within or below the poverty line Apart from the health and social cases, the beneficiary and the application of the new law depends mechanism County information and social research.

http://www.dananerne...ils.php?ID=6374

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum