Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe

3 posters

Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe Empty Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:03 pm

​Randy Koonce Update

How are you makin it.  I am adding a date to archive.. Tuesday, December 1, 2015

First Off I won the Nigerian Lottery so I am set as it is.......Man it is great to win multiple times in a row.

Ok I am sending a note out to give everyone an idea of the place they are in. There is a little window that is open between now and Christmas, I know everyone wants to have a back door but there is no such thing, can anyone say why, well because this is just an RV that is controlled by Iraq and Iraq alone...... and Iraq is controlled by Obama....

There is no Global reset that we are waiting on we are not waiting on China or any other country Just on Iraq to RV their currency....China becoming a reserve currency has ZERO to do with the RV...
 ~~~

So the next question I always get asked is how can 1 man control the whole process.... the reason is you have been misled into thinking that this RV is controlled by someone other than Iraq... But ask yourself this is they were controlled by other countries this would have happened already....Because of the pressure they are putting on Iraq to let this go.....

I will talk about the 2 monkeys in the room.... the 50K and the 100K notes First off there is no new Bills anywhere..... the article about the big bills is 6 to 7 years old and resurface ever so often

Since I have been in the dinar I have seen the articles at least 4 times....... Please keep in mind ALL BILLS have been printed since 2004 there is no new currency..... When articles mention NEW currency it is the low bills and that is all..... on the large notes I have contacts in local banks in Baghdad and they did not receive any large notes... Again it is a misleading article....

If you want to try and follow anything in the paper there is only 2 things that matter and that is the tariffs and the payment of Salaries  - theses things have never happened......

Iraq was going to start tariffs on August 1st and per say they did ... then they should have needed the RV well they circumvented the tariff law by just not collecting them.....

Before they collect the tariffs they need the RV before they pay the Salaries they need the RV before they Pay any country with other than oil that they already have dedicated they need the RV.... Kurds have not been paid....

I do not post unless there is a chance for it to happen... and we are in a window until Christmas....

Please ask yourself since the last time I posted how many times have you been on a mountain, to this is never going to happen..... Quit listening to everybody who believes they know exactly on what is going on.... Obama will run out of Money and need this and I believe that he is a narcissistic person and will not let anyone but him to do this.. and take credit for it.... after 7 years from the author he will try and find a way....

I get asked more times a day on wanting any bit of intel that I have so that you can hold on to hope because you are running out of faith......Just remember it is not a matter of If just a matter of when....... Political forces play with this...All things will come to a head.

Info does not come out on demand... if someone tells you there is an IN Country RV they are Lying, if anyone says they have Cashed in, in Baghdad Banks they are Lying,

If someone Tells you that the Government will not let you cash in here in the states they are Lying... This is an RV and when it happens go to chi.iq and the rate on the Website will be something other than 1166. UNTIL that number changes it has not RV’d.....

One more thing is anyone says it is not happening until 2016 or 2017 they are lying because this is set to go at any time, but the political figures involved IRAQ and Obama have to say go......... the other beauty is Obama only have one more year.... the closer to the election the less and less power he will hold over it....

Quit being scared this is never going to happen it will....Take the attitude that if it takes another 3 years you will just relax and let this happen.........Just breathe....

The Lord is in control this will happen in His timing even tho people in control of it do not believe that... 

So to recap we are in a window until Christmas after it is a little less until the 1st after the 1st if we get there I believe Iraq will just about explode to get this done as soon as they can....

If we get to Middle of Jan there will be more info come out, then we can look at it then.... Lets just believe that we will be done by Christmas.

On the Rate it will come out 1 to 1 Obama would not sign off on their budget rate... creating a provisional budget for Iraq....at the dollar rate... 120 to 160 days after the rate will RV again.... to the 3 dollar rate......

the reason for this is to get all the people out that have 1mill or less to dump there dinar at a low rate.... thus preventing a wealthy class.. so do what you want but hang on and let the Lord guide you on how you exchange and how much.....

We are close.. Every large bank will exchange.. RELAX the RV is coming...   Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or anything else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

BREATHE BREATHE......... Yes I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe Empty Re: Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Instead of talking about the "two monkeys in the room, the 50'000 and 100'000 notes" how about talk about the elephant instead, that humongous money supply that absolutely eliminates any possibility of any significant increase in the exchange value!

Also the part about these being 6 or 7 year old articles about the new notes is complete BS and they are indeed current news!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe Empty Re: Randy Koonce says We are close.. Every large bank will exchange RELAX the RV is coming. Breathe

Post by MidnightRider Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:21 pm

At least Randy leaves the bullshi hype out.

And I am editing this as it was in response to what Ponee posted and not the latter post.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:06 pm

MidnightRider wrote:At least Randy leaves the bullshi hype out.

And I am editing this as it was in response to what Ponee posted and not the latter post.

Would you care to elaborate?????

This is indeed BS,

"I will talk about the 2 monkeys in the room.... the 50K and the 100K notes First off there is no new Bills anywhere..... the article about the big bills is 6 to 7 years old and resurface ever so often

Since I have been in the dinar I have seen the articles at least 4 times....... Please keep in mind ALL BILLS have been printed since 2004 there is no new currency..... When articles mention NEW currency it is the low bills and that is all..... on the large notes I have contacts in local banks in Baghdad and they did not receive any large notes"

Last edited by dwm007 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:11 pm

If you are asking me if I want to argue with you about something....no.

The only elaboration is Randy is not pumping anything when he posts IMO.

When I was getting ready to post, something distracted me and you posted in the meantime...just did not want you to think I was posting in reference to what you wrote.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 pm

I was just curious and wasn't sure what you meant. However what Randy is saying there is simply nonsense, there is no polite way of saying it. These new bills are indeed new and are even made in a way that wasn't even used in 2004, the current articles are new and are not reprints of articles from years ago. Back then there was mention of printing new and larger bills for the same reason they have decided to do so now, the discussion then was either they needed to redenominate/LOP/delete the zeros (whichever someone chooses to call it but one and the same) or print larger bills and just live with the inflated currency just as many other countries have done and are doing, they are finally getting around to doing so.This is neither good news nor bad news and really means little either way except that quite clearly they now have no intention of doing a LOP anytime soon.

Apparently after several years of indecision and arguing, some for removing the zeros and issuing new currency and some against, they have for the time being just issued the new larger bills to alleviate the problem of citizens having to carry so much paper and indeed have been saying just that.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Not a problem, I was just speaking in general.  You're right, when it comes to specifics, there is not much you can believe in dinarland.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum