Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15

3 posters

Go down

7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  Empty TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:00 am

TNT Conference Call 9.23.15

T:  Gooood morning, TNT!  There we go.  All right.  Today is September 23rd, 2015.  We are here and ever, ever yet so much closer to the end, it’s my first belief.  I’m gonna tell you, we are really, really close to the end.  Now, before I get started I gotta tell you this ‘cause Pam tells me, I tell you, we pass it along, but actually yesterday I got a phone call, so, which I usually don’t get.  Guys, we haven’t asked for any donations, help, or anything because I just keep thinkin’ this thing is over.  The date says it’s over, and I’m actually gonna give you guys the date right now, everything else, but it hasn’t happened and it could in fact change again, but our bill is due.  It’s actually a month behind and we’ve just been lettin’ it stay that way hoping this was over and we would just make up for the rest.  But when they start calling me saying your bill is due, we need to be paid, then I don’t know if we’re gonna be here today, tomorrow, or not ‘cause we’re so far behind with that.  So for those who do and can, we’re gonna pay it, tryin’ to last this last tame, time frame out and, and be here and if not we’ll do what we do, but it is due, it is red, and they did call, so.  And I know we haven’t done it in, in a while, and that’s why, ‘cause it was so far, I just paid what I paid and we’ll see how it makes it to the end.  So that’s where we’re at as far as that’s concerned.

The other thing I want you guys to know is this:  I put out on the text message “countdown” because there’s only seven days left in this month, and I think it will happen, and my information is that it will happen somewhere in those seven days.  Somewhere in there we should see this.  Now, the dates that have shown up on the screen, actually activation dates or hold and pending dates, have said the 15th, have said the 18th, and the 21st, which was Monday, it said “hold until 21 September” when it was supposed to be activated.  People were told it was gonna be activated that day.  Is there a new date?  Well, here’s what’s kinda funny.  There’s not a new date, but there’s no act--, nothing happened.  There is a day they are saying this will be completed by which I told you guys.  There’s no new date in there which means we can be in a very good window.  Or not, but that part hasn’t changed.  The rates haven’t changed, adjusted or anything for the last five days.  They’ve been holding steady, which is all real good information.  We know Abadi said he wanted the people to get paid before the holiday, which starts tomorrow, and they were, in fact, paid on Sunday.  I didn’t see about yesterday, I forgot, sorry.  I was doin’ a lot of calls.  But those who were paid on Sunday...I just thought, shoot, I didn’t check Kurdistan, either.  My bad, sorry guys, because they were supposed to get paid again yesterday.  The good thing is, talked to ‘em this morning, their cards were activated--MasterCards, Visa cards, everything--were indeed activated.  They can use them outside of the country.  They have used them outside of the country, and it is a different rate when they do that.  As of this morning, it is a different rate when they use their cards outside the country, so.  I’m probably not gonna put out the rate because some people would be upset, but the, it is a rate that we will truly love, I can tell you that, without a doubt.

Okay!  So I thought that was really good news ‘cause I’m sayin’, “Well, shoot!  How long can they hide that?”  How they keepin’ it, Visa and MasterCard are actually doing the new rate within their system, it’s gotta come to us sooner or later, and I mean sooner rather than later!  It has to be in the banking system in order for them to be transferring that back and forth or making those purchases outside of the country at those rates, which may be why the rates haven’t changed in the screens the last five days.  They haven’t been activated and we haven’t been called in, but the rates haven’t changed!  So I gotta try and put these pieces of the puzzle together and see what makes sense.  Along with people from several countries saying this thing will happen by this date, this is the agreed-upon date, again, which I’m not puttin’ that particular day out there, so please don’t call Pam and be mad at me and, or DC, and “Why did he say this or that?”  So I’m keepin’ it generic but lettin’ you guys know things are really truly happening and it can’t be that much longer that they can even hide it or I know it’s not much longer to the agreed-upon date.  And at that point either the money flows, I mean the dam breaks or there, there’s an explosion, or we’ll just see, see what happens.

I, I want to give you guys the information but not sound definite because I know already there’s been four dates and times but there were, before there’d never been a date.  This month alone there’s been four dates assigned to it, and they’ve passed all four of ‘em without actually doing it, even though they notified their people, “This is the day we’re gonna do it, get ready, everything else.”  Even though for the first time since I’ve been doing this in five years, “pending” and “hold until this date” has been assigned on there, and that’s, you know, within the last week or two weeks is the first time that’s happened in five years.  So, gave us some credibility.  I know for a fact, and I say for a fact ‘cause I’ve talked to people, I was on the phone with people, they had me on the phone in the bank with them, both this weekend and Monday--what’s today, Wednesday, right?  Yeah, Monday.  Oh, today’s Wednes--, yesterday.  Even yesterday!  Okay, I gotta get it right.  We had people who went to the bank and exchanged foreign currency.  It was not the dinar, it was another currency, and there’s ones that we talk about, mention, and there’s ones that’s in the basket.  So...and it started out with seven, eight people saying they went in and they exchanged and everybody’s willing to do it.  I talked to a person who exchanged.  They did exchange.  They told us the amount, it matched the amount some other people had got, and here’s the trick, though.  After doing multiple exchanges, the bank called back and said, “Hey, we shouldn’t a did that, you know, we need to get that money back.”  Some people’s money they took back!  Some people who had the foresight--I’m gonna put it that way--to actually move the money out of the bank, didn’t give it back when, when they got called, but the transaction did occur.  I had a guy live with me on the phone, we’re on the phone, he’s at the bank, he goes to do an exchange, and this is a tier two bank!  He’s doing his exchange, the banker told him, now he actually told him this, “I can’t exchange you, ‘cause I’m doing my customers right now.”  And told him another bank to go to.  He went to the other bank.  We’re on the phone.  They quote him the rate and he says, “Yeah, I want to exchange right now.”  They told him, “Well, you have to be a customer.”  Okay!  So he sat down, did all the paperwork to be a customer, and by the time he finished the rate had gone back, so he missed it.  But everybody’s ready for the next shot.  

We had a person yesterday or day before yesterday who was quoted a rate, the bank people were scared to do it without the manager’s approval, and by the time they got the manager’s approval the rate had gone down four thousand dollars, but they still did the exchange, they still got their money!  So, but we know those things have been happening over the last couple of months anyway, since over this last weekend there was like a mini explosion.  We had several people, several different states, go in and actually did some exchanges done, and here’s the thing:  they were at different banks.  Different banks.  Not one bank was doin’ this, there were several different banks, even tier two banks, that that happened with between Saturday and yesterday.  Now, is it gonna happen today?  No.  I don’t think it’s gonna happen today, because the last couple times that it did happen and we knew about it, it did not happen the following day.  Now, two days after, three days after it did it happen again?  Yeah, but you just had to be in the right place at the right time.  So we’ll look for that.  Hopefully it won’t matter to us, but there’s still seven days left in this month, and I think the goal was to have this thing completed this month.  I still don’t know what day, whether that’s today, tomorrow, the day after, but that’s the window that we’re working with right now.  And when I could say we’re working with that window, it’s a global window, everybody’s working with that window.  Do they absolutely, hundred percent, have to do it in there?  I can’t tell you that, because every day has changed already!  But that’s what they’re working with right now.

Okay, so you guys, I got a call actually right before I started this, and I got some texts since I started this call about somebody once again telling you that US citizens, the general public is not going to see this RV, that you have to go through him, you know, he’s the RV god or something, I don’t know, but you have to go through him if you ever plan to see, exchange.  Guys, this, it will be open to the public, it’s scheduled to be open to the public, they’ve trained people to do it to the public, they’ve scheduled exchange places for the public.  Now, if it was only gonna be open to groups or never planned on being here, anything else, why would they do all that?  Why would they have all these places all across the country?  Why would they have this system in place?  Why would they have spent all this time training people?  They wouldn’t, that’s the bottom line.  So if you had somebody tryin’ to use some scare tactics and it’s power, I guess, to scare you, or words, into turning over your dinar to them or assigning it to them is the only way you’re going to exchange, then tell ‘em you don’t wanna exchange then.  If, if I gotta rely on you, I don’t wanna exchange, ‘cause the bank’s gonna want your money.  They’re gonna want this currency exchange, they’re gonna want the oil credits, and they’re not puttin’ it all in his hands to make it happen, not any one individual, okay?  So that’s what I could say about that.  Other than that, I think we’re about to have a good time.  What do you guys say?  828, what do you got to say?

C:  Good afternoon, Tony.  Thanks for all you do.

T:  Well, I’m still having breakfast, so you know, but go ahead.

C:  Well, okay.  What I was wondering, I’d like you to expound on and maybe be more specific if you can concerning a comment that you made last Friday’s call.  You said the RV would occur before the end of the month one way or another, and I wasn’t sure what that meant.  Do you know of some mechanism in place to complete the RV by then if Iraq doesn’t do it itself or, you know, what, what did you mean by that?

T:  Hmm.  I don’t know, ‘cause I seldom know what I’m talkin’ about, but let me see.  And...let me think, let me see (inaudible).  I can say my understanding is the Powers That Be wanted it to be completed by that time, wanted everything to be done by the end of the month, and I, I think it would be.  So I shouldn’t say nobody’s gonna demand, because Iraq’s been wanting it for months if not weeks.  They want it, they want it done, and my understanding right now is everybody else wants it done.  There, there’s a few things being tweaked.  Iraq wanted it done...you know, last week.  They wanted it done before the holiday starts tomorrow, and they wanted it done at the new rate, ‘cause that’s what they were tellin’ people and they’re gonna look bad if it’s not released by tomorrow.  They wanted it released over the holidays ‘cause a lot of things are happening over these holidays.  But, you know, they’ve asked the people not to protest today and tomorrow, not to protest during the holidays so that they could enjoy it, and I was thinkin’ there wouldn’t be a reason to protest if they already did this, ‘cause they’d be too happy celebrating, buying things and everything else, and I know they can put out that they didn’t want ‘em to ‘cause they’re not sure, I mean, even when they’re gonna be able to do it.  Are people requesting they still do different things?  Yes.  Is Abadi right in telling you that people are still fighting the reforms right to this minute, including this?  Yes!  And we now that is gonna happen until they actually release it.  But they actually know by not releasing it, it gives them power to get some of those other things done, and that’s why they’re trying to do it all in the last minute.  And they’ve actually set a deadline of the 29th to have all those things completed, so this would be done by that.  But could the RV go before then?  Yes.  Are people told, I mean they’ve been told that it was goin’ before then, yeah.  Right now, to be honest with you guys, everybody’s being told, you know, between now and the end of the month just be ready.  That’s what they’re (inaudible).  No specific day.  The, the date has not changed from Monday, which I said okay, I gotta look at it.  They still got that date up there, ‘cause they’ve been changing it every time to the next date, but the date is still sittin’ there on Monday.  So I looked and said okay, is that because the cards are international, there is a rate?  Is that because it actually is happening within the system and they’re givin’ Iraq their holiday period or ten days or what for this to happen?  I’m, I’m trying to rationalize why would they not change that date when they’ve changed it four or five times?  I’m trying to rationalize how is this card being used in another country and they’re telling them when they use it it’s an international rate, but we don’t see the rate!  But we’re within that time frame.  So the best thing I can tell you is everybody I know of, have heard from, wants it done before the end of this month, okay?  One way or another.  There we go.  That’s the best I can tell you.

C:  All right.  All right.

T:  All right?

C:  And one more question.  How are you gonna let us know when the Raleigh celebration is, you know, where it is, when it is?

T:  I’m still sending it out on Twitter, far as I know.  I mean we’re authorized to do it, and it’s just a celebration, a party.  I don’t see anybody doin’ that.  I would still have my Twitter, I think, and just be able to say, “Hey, I’m gonna be in Raleigh, and we’re gonna meet,” just like I did for the party, I’m gonna do that.  If not, we’ll still have the other sites up with the information in it, and if I change my Twitter so it’s not referring to TNT or dinar or something like that and come up with a new one, which I will, it will be totally new, ‘cause believe me, guys, everybody else has got everything else.  Even somebody even got my name out there already, because they wanted to use that, so it’ll be something totally new.  I will send it out to you guys so you can follow it, all right?  So we won’t lose complete contact.  But more important than that, here’s another thing.  I want everybody who...

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  ...has made a, okay.  All right, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, thanks.  So I’m just thinkin’ off the top of my head right here.  Everybody who’s made a contribution or donation, I have your emails, so I can send out an email blast to you and let you know what it is.  Everybody who’s part of TNT, part of the forum, I have your email and I can send it out to you that way, let you know what it is, new thing.  And if we have to put up a new site to account for it, we can do that.  All right.  Okay, let’s go with 352.  Uh!  Soon as I hit it he disappeared.  Okay, 352, you were in there, but sorry!  404, good morning!

C:  Good morning, and....

T:  Hold it, wait, wait!  Before you start, wait a minute.  352, that, that might’ve been my fault.  I’m just looking here, so if you come back in, I’ll go down and find you.  Okay, go ahead, I’m sorry.  Good morning.

C:  Good morning and good afternoon, and thank you for taking my call.  Given all the information that you’ve been able to share with us coupled with any information that at this point you may not be able to share with us, what in your opinion is the best time frame that we can anticipate the Vegas, Vegas, Vegas event?  Do you anticipate that it would be in the fourth quarter, or do you think realistically we should be looking at it as something to really be celebrating the start of 2016?

T:  Even if it happened today, tomorrow, if I couldn’t do it within fifteen days, in October, then we probably won’t, because Vegas is booked up starting the 1st of November, just like they were last year, year before.  I mean, I’d have to rent the stadium out, which isn’t the kind of atmosphere I wanted us to do it in, I don’t think, or I’d have to throw so much money out it would cancel somebody else.  I would definitely try to do it between now and the end of October so it’s right here in the beginning and we could help people and everybody could, that would be my commitment as soon as possible.  And I looked at every venue they have in Vegas, and if they had anything within that time frame, I’d just throw it together, whatever it is, and it would just be whatever it is, okay?  Just so we could have it right now.  If it’s anytime after that, it would have to be the first part of the year, ‘cause we couldn’t get in there with, you know, ten thousand people because they start their celebration parties and Christmas parties and they start, you know, in November!  Because of the limited....

C:  We just want to be sure that we don’t stress you all out, you and your, your team, for everything that you guys have been doing for us.  That’s, granted it would be nice to be able to do this within fifteen days or so after this happens, but just want you to know that we want, we’ve got your well being in mind as well, so, I just wanted to kinda plan ahead, so.

T:  Well, thank you.  I, I’m gonna look.  As soon as this happens, I mean, I’m gonna go out and get some people and we’re gonna look at what’s the first available date we could get, and, you know, a four-day period of time, a space big enough.  Like I said, the first time we did it we had eighty-five, eighty-seven hundred sign up in fifteen minutes.  We’re probably gonna have more than that, especially after everybody now has money.  So I’d have to see the sign-up period and then see what the quickest I could get a space like that for four days.  Regardless where it is in Vegas, I’d just do it.  Okay?

C:  Great.  And with that, I will conclude with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and may today, tomorrow, or this weekend be the time frame.  And thank you ever so much!  Appreciate it, and have a great one!

T:  Thank you!  Have a great day.  All right, bye.

C:  Thank you.  Bye-bye.

T:  Okay.  Let me see, did this guy come back in down here, ‘cause that was my fault I think.  Nope.  Okay.  All right, 432, good morning.

C:  Mornin’.

T:  How are you?

C:  You doin’ all right?

T:  I’m doin’ superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doin’ very well.  News is soundin’ great.

T:  Okay!  And it is good news!  I mean we’re, we’re here, we’re just waiting.  But the opportunity is still here and it’s still goin’ forward, and everybody’s still gettin’ ready for it.

C:  I wanna know, can you give Okie my number?

T:  Yeah, I can give it to him!  Hold on for a second.  I’ll, I’ll write it down.  I haven’t talked to him a couple days, just so you guys know, but it’s, last time I talked to him, he was, he’s still sick.  He’s still fightin’...what he’s fightin’, but I guess I won’t get into that, but...he’s still excited about what’s happening, too.  He’s still getting the news.  Is it, is, Willie?  Willie?

C:  (Wife:  Yeah, my name’s Willie.  My husband’s name’s Don.)

T:  Don.  Oh, okay.  I was gonna say, I never seen Willie spelled like that, but I guess it says Willie, but anyway.  Okay!  I will definitely give him your number.

C:  Okay, and I sure appreciate it.  Vegas, Vegas....

T:  Okay.  Thank you, sir!

C:  I hope, I hope to see you there!

T:  Me, too!  All right, thank you.  All right.  Okay, 601, good morning.

C:  Good morning, how are y’all doing?

T:  Morning.  I’m doin’ superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  All doin’ great.  I got a hypothetical question, but I want to say somethin’ before I ask it.  I’ve been in this....

T:  Well, wait.  Wait, can I give you a hypothetical answer?

C:  Yeah!

T:  Okay.  Then let’s do it!

C:  Well, whatever, whatever you think.

T:  Okay.

C:  No, I, I been in this for nine years, and I’ve researched it for roughly two years before I ever got into it.  And to me, it just made common sense.  The country was at $3.22 before they went in and, you know, the embargo against ‘em and devalued their money, so only way up off the bottom is up!  So it just made common sense that sooner or later their value will go up.  And but the hypothetical question I have is, you know, all these different countries right now are not playin’ nice together, and if somethin’ happened that the GCR fell apart, could Iraq still revalue their money eventually, sooner or later, and us still exchange?

T:  Well, I’ll give you a real answer.  Absolutely, ‘cause that’s the way it was designed in the beginning, for us and Britain, which I need to give them, or acknowledge that they were part of it ‘cause I’ll get into a lot for that, would absolutely still if this happened, the GCR probably wouldn’t happen if all that fell apart.  Iraq would still devalue their currency.  We would go back to our original deal.  

C:  Oh, okay.  Well that, that’s what I was wondering.  And I’ll go ahead and say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas for you, but I’m gonna say Mississippi, Mississippi because we got casinos just like Vegas, we got sand just like Vegas, but we got beaches and we got charter boats to go fishin’ and, and sailboat charters and there’s all kinda stuff to do.  So Mississippi, Mississippi too.

T:  Okay, we’ll, we might have to look at that if we can’t get into Vegas next month.

C:  Okay.

T:  We might have to look at Mississippi, all right.  Thank you, sir!  All right.

C:  All right, appreciate it.  Have a good day.

T:  All right.  Okay, so guys, I got a, a letter from Britain actually, from some people in Britain.  I wish I could find it right this moment.  But anyway, they thanked me, but then they act, actually chastised me for not giving them enough credit in participating in the Iraq war, which they did, and for being part of the original group who put this whole thing together.  And I do want to acknowledge that, and I want to tell ‘em they’re right.  We just always talk about US, US.  Great Britain was a big part of it, and for you guys who’ve been here a loooong time, you know that was the first time that I got in trouble in Washington was when I mentioned something about Great Britain.  Well, that was the first phone call I got, ‘cause, you know, they like, “Well, don’t mention that name.”  But anyway, that, that’s for the history.  You guys, some of you guys might remember it way back.  But we do respect you, we do appreciate it, and you’ll always be our partners and I’m glad, you know, you’re, you’re a part of this, too.  So don’t think I don’t know it and see it, I do.  Okay, hold on guys, ‘cause he came back because I knocked him out.  Okay, 352, glad you made it back.

C:  How are you doin’, man?

T:  I’m doin’ great, how are you doin’?

C:  It seemed to always, something, and when I’d call you it always, stuff would seem to happen.  I don’t know what it is.

T:  It doesn’t always, but okay.  

C:  Yeah, somethin’ always happens, man, last....

T:  All right, that, that was my fault.

C:  ‘Cause the last time I called in, I left my phone on, on the charger and I went away.  And I came back and, and you said somethin’ like they restarted somethin’ or, you know.  I don’t know what the deal is, but anyway, my, my question is what is the significance behind the debt forgiveness for Iraq and Zimbabwe.  I was reading that.  Does that play into the RV, or how does that play into the RV?  You know, if at all.

T:  Wait.  Was is the significant, no, behind what?  Say it again.

C:  What’s the significance behind the debt forgiveness for Iraq and Zimbabwe?  Does that play into the RV at all, or how does that figure in, or is that just something they, they did for the, for those countries?  How does that, how does that play into RV?

T:  Because the less debt you have, the more valuable your currency is.  

T:  All right?  So...

T:  ...we want Zimbabwe to come back and be of great value to us, then let’s do what we did for Iraq and wipe out as much of their debt as we can.  ‘Cause you’re going to get it back ‘cause you hold their currency anyway as a reserve currency, so you’ll get it back.  Same plan they used here in Iraq, okay?

C:  Okay.  All right.  Okay, bud, thank you.

T:  All right, thank you, sir!  Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Okay, thank you, sir!  All right.  All right, let’s go to Jerry.

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  Oh, I’m excellent, my friend.  One of my sources had a question that they asked me to ask if I got on.  They wanted to know if....

T:  Wait, I, I, I can’t understand you.  Are you on a speaker?

C:  No, I’m not on a speaker, I’m on a headset.  

T:  Oh, yeah, you’re on Skype.  Okay.  All right, go ahead.  

C:  Okay.  They wanted to know if the UN Operational Rate deadline applies in any way.

T:  I don’t know, when is their deadline?  They usually come out on the 30th or the 1st, and then in the middle of the month.  And I hadn’t even checked the operational rate.  Does it matter to them?  No, I mean before or after, or they’ll change it in the middle for certain countries.  Would they like to do it right before or after so they have to do it one time?  Yes!  Makes sense!  But is that...

C:  And, and I think....

T:  ...a requirement? No.

C:  And I, and I think it’s also in association with a question he also wanted to know was, or is it their fiscal year, Iraq’s fiscal year?  Is that....

T:  When is their fiscal year?

C:  Well that’s a question...

T:  Do you know?

C:  ...that’s a question he asked me to ask.  I’m not privy to that information, I really don’t know.

T:  Okay.  So their fiscal year and their 2015 budget starts the 1st of October, supposed to, just like ours does.

T:  And they’re in negotiating and everything else.  Would they want it to happen during the ’15?  Yeah.  Did they say it was gonna happen during ’15?  Yeah.  Is that a good reason for it to be completed by September 30th?  Absolutely.  Okay?  Now we just need to wait and see what happens, right?

C:  You’re makin’ my day something.  Look....

T:  All right!

C:  Thanks again, Tony.  Always glad to hear you.  I don’t get on often, but I, Vegas, Vegas, so we all can go.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Have a great day.  

C:  You, too, my friend.

T:  Okay, 773, good morning.  773?

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?  Good morning, how are you?

T:  Good, how are you?

C:  I am good!

T:  Superfantastic.

C:  You’re in the middle of breakfast, I’m in the middle of lunch, but I’ll wait.

T:  All right, then!

C:  Well, you been doin’ good?  You have a good weekend, all that good stuff?

T:  I had a good weekend.  Had a good week.  Well, it, it could’ve been better, ‘cause...

C:  Right.

T:  ...again, you guys know I’m draggin’ around stuff that you guys don’t know about when I know there’s a date and a time and when they’re sayin’ gettin’ ready and I’m sayin’, you know, is it real this time, is it real?  And I’m gettin’ phone calls, and here I am doin’ another call when I said, man, I thought that was over!

T:  But, here I am!

C:  Yeah, well like you say, we are ever so close to the end.  Now my question is you said something about the rates they were getting on their Master and Visa cards.  Now, I know you said you couldn’t say the rate, but it is the international rate, so does that mean it’s a better rate than what they’re getting in country?

T:  Oh, yeah!

T:  Oh, yeah!  Without a doubt it’s a better rate.  That’s how they explained it to me this morning.  Now, I don’t have one, but he sayin’ yeah!

T:  When he (inaudible) outside of the country, that’s, that’s the rate they got!

C:  Okay.  And the part two to my One-Question Wednesday, is you mentioned the...

C:  ...the Visa and MasterCard, are they different from the Q cards?  I don’t understand that.

T:  Visa and MasterCard are just like our Visa and MasterCards.

T:  Right?  So if we take our Visa card and we go to Europe and we put it in the ATM machine, what do you think we’re gonna get out?

C:  The Euro currency.

T:  That’s right!  We’re gonna get out their currency, so it has to be converted over somewhere, right?

T:  In, in order for that to happen.

T:  So, (unintelligible), hold on one second, okay?

C:  Yes, sir.

T:  Sorry, guys.  So I’m lookin’ at theirs, but it doesn’t care which country they go into, that has to convert over!  They’re telling ‘em they can use it, they can go to any bank, any ATM machine and pull out money, then that means they have to have an exchange rate with all those countries, right?

C:  Right!  Wow.

T:  That’s what it means to me.  So whether it’s at the 1166, 11, or the 800 that we heard about last week, there is some rate sitting there that is converting over.  Now, and he’s telling me, “Hey, this is what we got.”  And they’re excited about it, so I’m sayin’ if it’s in the Visa system, it’s in the MasterCard system, and it’s coming back at this rate, then it has to be exposed at some point, I mean in the very near future.  That’s how I look at it anyway.

C:  Wow.  That makes sense.  ‘Cause I was thinkin’ it, it was the same thing as the Q cards, but I was like, well no he keeps sayin’ Visa and Master, so it must be a regular Visa and Master.  So how does that affect their Q cards?  No effect to their Q cards?  They still can’t use them out of country?  

T:  I don’t know if they can use them out of country.  It did say that they could transfer money in between all of their cards now at, let me see, they didn’t call it exchange banks, they called it something else.  What did he call those?  Darn, I keep forgettin’ the name, what he called them.  But to us it would be an exchange bank, they had to go to an exchange--port banks, port, port conversions or something.  Anyway, I can’t remember the word he, oh sorry.

C:  That’s okay.  That’s okay.  All right.  All right, well thank you very much, Mr. Tony.  I will say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  And Tony, no offense against Mississippi...

T:  Yes?

C:  ...but find someplace in Vegas!

C:  Okay, I’m done talkin’ to you, my shrimp are gettin’ cold.  Bye.

T:  All right, bye.  Thanks.  All right.  Let me see.  Okay, let’s go with 248, good morning.  248?  No 248?  Okay.  Let’s go with 954, good morning.  954.

C:  Good morning.  Good morning!

C:  By the way, the, great.  Last time I forgot to say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, so I will say it now.  How many currencies are in the basket, four or five?  And we’ve heard different amounts, I mean different amounts of currencies in the basket.

T:  There’s five that I know of.

C:  Okay.  That’s what I wondered.  Thank you very much!  Vegas...

T:  All right.

C:  ...Vegas, Vegas!

T:  Thank you, sir.  Have a great day!  Bye.  Okay, let’s go to 410, good morning. 

C:  Hey, you...

T:  410?  Hey!

C:  Yes!  Can you hear me?

T:  Yes.

C:  Good.  Wow.  So exciting right now, and, and I’m sure everybody wants to count it down, and I know you can’t give a date, but can you give the time?  By that I mean how many of us are waking up in the middle of the night and checking our phones and, you know, doing stuff like that.  Do we have any idea what they’d like to do, and considering, you know, in the past they’ve done a lot of things at night, do we still need to get up at night?  I’m (inaudible).

T:  Okay.  I think the, the optimum time is between midnight and 6 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.

T:  Now, you don’t have to get up in the middle of the night and look for it, ‘cause nothin’ you could do in the middle of the night.  So the bank’s not gonna open ‘til nine, even though they have people showin’ up at six sometimes and eight o’clock other times, they still don’t open up ‘til nine, and you’re not gonna be able to actually go into a bank until then.  Now, if, if they make the announcement and we send out the tweet or during the call, you’re gonna spend that time, you’re gonna be dialing 800 numbers, so I’d go to sleep at night, and I’m gonna sleep until somebody calls me and say get up!  I’m not gettin’ up, you know, four or five times a night checking to see if it happened, look for information.  I don’t do that, and if I was you guys, I wouldn’t do it.

C:  Okay.  All right.  I do have a friend who’s headed to Mexico Tuesday for a week, and I don’t know what she’s going to do, but if, if you have any kind of advice.  I was, I wasn’t thinking she’d really want to take all of her currency there just in case.  I think she wouldn’t even really want to come home early, but could she take a note or two and just have a better time down there and exchange at a bank there or not?  

T:  I don’t know!  I don’t know what Mexico’s requirements are to exchange another country’s currency.  I mean, if she’s there, she’s on a Visa, maybe like people come in from Europe, go to the airport and exchange currency.  I don’t know!  But I guess she could take a note if she’s not, you know, just treat it like US Dollars, protect your money and, you know, nothin’ beats a failure but a try!  I’ll tell you that all the time, so.

T:  You, if you got it in your hand and you’re standin’ in front of a bank, go try!

C:  Yeah!  Well, if it was...

T:  All right?

C:  ...completely ruled out, I would tell her to leave her stuff at home and then make her decision if she’s gonna just get a plane and come home early, so.

T:  Well, it’s never completely ruled out because, again, you know, the bank said they made a mistake the other day by exchanging these people.

C:  Yeah.

T:  She could be in the right place at the right time and they just give it to her, here, so!  I don’t know!

C:  So much (inaudible) for us here, you know?  Go away!  Take your money and run.

T:  Yeah.  That’s right!  Take your money and run, that’s what I was thinkin’!  

C:  All right, well I am very excited, I think everybody should be excited.  There’s so many things that you can see that are going on.  And my last final question, I know we don’t have too much time, but I was hearing somewhere that Abadi was going to make a trip during the holiday, or is that just smoke and mirrors?

T:  I don’t know!  I, I haven’t heard that yet!

C:  Oh.  I thought he and another...

T:  Where, where’s he makin’ a trip to?

C:  ...official were going...pardon?

T:  Where, where’s he makin’ a trip to?

C:  Somebody was saying somewhere, and I read too much and I should take more notes.  But it’s, it was another minister, I believe, and Abadi were, I think they were coming to the United States, and I couldn’t figure out why they would do that during their holiday.  And I thought that’s what they said they were going to do!  Unless they just want them over here, do it and celebrate with people at the White House, I don’t know.

T:  You know, the President from China arrived yesterday.

C:  Right.  Uh-huh.

T:  So he’s in Seattle and they’re having a bunch of meetings there.  Yeah, today.  So either later today or tomorrow he’s supposed to be in Washington meeting with President Obama.

T:  And then he’s supposed to go and have a meeting in the UN, and the Pope met with President Obama, and later today or tomorrow morning he’s supposed to go have a meeting at the UN.  There are gonna be a bunch of other world leaders probably at the UN when the Pope is there, but I don’t know what the purpose of that is.  But if you ask anybody else, they’re gonna tell you it all has something to do with the dinar and the RV.  Well, I’m not sure of that, okay.  It could just be...

C:  Yeah.  Yeah, ‘cause there’s a lot of...generally.

T:  ...(inaudible) they’re all (inaudible) for the Pope and talk about global warming and some other things that he’d want to talk about, so I don’t know.  Okay?

C:  Okay!  I didn’t know if you had any...

T:  All right.

C:  ...word on it.  Thank you!  And thanks to the whole team, and I like Raleigh, too, so Vegas, Vegas, Raleigh!

T:  All right, thanks.  All right, bye.  Thank you!  Okay.  All right, 239, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doing great.  It’s been a while since I’ve spoken with you.  I have a couple questions.  Are there any problems that I could have in gifting several people Zim notes that are the hundred trillion, and is there any trouble that I can get in--I know about the 14,000 gifting--the Zim will be worth a whole lot more than that as we all know.  Is there any per, repercussions that I can get into myself by gifting it to ‘em?

T:  Are you gifting it to ‘em today?

C:  No, I’ve already gifted it to them.

T:  Oh.  Then I can’t see, you gifted it to ‘em when it had no value.  I mean, now it belongs to them, so I don’t see any trouble you can get into at all!  Not me!  I mean, I’m not an attorney or financial advisor, but I gifted a whole lot to a whole lot of people.  So if you get in trouble, look to your left or your right ‘cause Tony’ll be standing there.  Okay?

C:  Okay, so that, so that would be the same if it, I love it, that would be the same if parents wanted to gift their older children, the best time to do it would be now before it happens because right now as you say it’s not worth much, and so now would be the time if you wanted to gift people to do it before it happens.  Hello?

T:  Yes.  Now would be the time that you wanna do it.  Absolutely.

C:  Okay.  All right.

T:  Okay?

C:  All right!  Well that’s wonderful!  That’s, hello to my sister and brother-in-law in Arizona since that was their question, and I just wanted to say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, so thanks for all your work and your whole team, and can’t wait ‘til it happens.

T:  All right, thank you, ma’am!  Have a great day!

C:  Thank you!  You, too.  Bye-bye.

T:  All right, bye.  Okay, 281, good morning.  281?  Nope?  Okay.  352, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony.

C:  Good.  Hey, yesterday Mountain Goat said that the MasterCard won’t be going internationally.  He says the currency must first be on the international global exchange, is that right?  It hasn’t, or is it already....

T:  Well, tell, yeah tell Mountain Goat to read the article that Iraq has put out, CBI has put out, their Finance Minister, telling their people that they could now go to any country and use the card in any ATM and withdraw their money from there.  Unless Mountain Goat knows more than they know or has proven it.  Tell Mountain Goat that I have somebody here in the US who is using their card and they’ve used it at the ATM and has given me the rate.  But Mountain Goat might know more than this person ‘cause, you know, Mountain Goat might have a card in his, her, or its pocket and is determining what’s going on.  But from the articles coming out of Iraq from people in Iraq and the people here, they’re using their cards in other countries.

C:  Okay, good.  Hey, let me say this about your generosity to us in working so hard all these years.  There’s a lot of us that have gone to a restaurant over the last month, I would say, and even for a hamburger I’ve put three dollars down for a tip, and I would think that we would take this into consideration and the perspective of it all and would want to send you a check.  I know a lot of gracious things have been said to you, and when people hang up, but when it really comes to passing out a buck or two, seems they’ve gotten a little tight since you haven’t paid last month’s bills.  So I would suggest that everybody consider what you’ve given in tips and what you’ve gained for it vs. what you’ve given us and consider sending you some money so that you don’t have to pay it out of your, your own pocketbook.  So....

T:  Well, I, I appreciate that, and we’re a month-and-a-half behind because I haven’t paid it out of my own pocket, but anyway, ‘cause that’s there, but we are doin’ what we can do.  I understand what everybody’s doin’.  I was personally hoping that this thing would happen on the date that I was given and we wouldn’t even have to discuss this this month and just, you know, catch it up and be done, but since Pam says it’s red, since they actually called me the other day, I’m sayin’ we might be at that point where we need to do somethin’, okay?  But thank you, I appreciate that.

C:  Can Pam give your address one more time?  Or do you want me to do it?

T:  Pam, can you give my address one more time?  Oh.  I’ll give it to you guys.  Let me see what it is.  It is nine, 9580 Oak Avenue Parkway #7269, Folsom, California, 95630.  Okay?  And we definitely appreciate it.  All right.  Thank you, sir!

C:  Thanks again, Tony.

T:  All right.  Uh-oh, I forgot.  Vegas?  We goin’ to Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Okay.  All right, 405, good morning.  405?  Nope?  Okay.  Well, it’s our favorite attorney is up next.  

C:  Hello!  Good morning, good afternoon, Tony.  

T:  Yeah, do you know, just so you know, I tell people you’re an attorney so they can judge all attorneys by your questions, so go ahead.

C:  Oh, God, puttin’ me on the spot.

C:  I don’t want put on my Philadelphia lawyer’s hat right now.  Listen, a couple of questions.

T:  Oh, wait a minute!  Hold on, hold on let me do this real quick.  Somebody just sent me a text, it’s really good, too.  Okay, guys, if you’re sending in checks, you have to make ‘em out to Tony Renfrow.  Not to TNT, not to TNT Tony, not to TNT, not any of those, ‘cause I don’t have a business that, don’t have a, a d/b/a as that, don’t have anything else, not an account, and when I get those checks, which I have gotten, I really just shred ‘em, just so you guys know.  And you who have written them before haven’t gotten ‘em back, and that’s why, ‘cause I get letters also you’re sayin’, “Hey, I sent you two to three checks and they haven’t been cashed,” ‘cause they say TNT on ‘em, so I just shred ‘em.  So, all right, somebody just sent me a text to remind me of that.  Go ahead, I’m sorry.

C:  Oh, that’s all right!  Yeah, actually that was a good announcement to make.  Listen, has there been any, has the Zim been extended?  Because we’ve heard that September 30th is the deadline for that.  Do you have any information on that?

T:  I haven’t seen it in writing, but I know that date was put out there because everybody anticipated something happening, and I’m sure they’re not gonna do, what everybody else, is just keep puttin’ dates, new dates, new dates.  They’ll probably wait until the GCR is actually announced and then put a date.

C:  Okay.  And lastly, in your gut feeling, God forbid this doesn’t happen, but if this does not go by the end of September, what do you think will happen October 2nd or 3rd or 4th?

T:  I think they’re gonna do it as soon as they can if it doesn’t go by then, and immediately, but I know everything I’m hearing right now is to push, is to have it done before the 1st of October.  Again, I don’t know which date, what time, you know, that it’s gonna be done, but that, that is the push, to have it done before then.

T:  If it spills over, if something else happens, you know, beyond their control or just something just purely silly happens ‘cause they’re takin’ too long to do this, who knows.  But I don’t see it going, it is not right now designed to go to next year, next month, or anything else.

C:  Oh, okay.

T:  Okay?  

C:  Sounds like a winner!  Okay, well with that, I will let you get to the next caller, and I’ll say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas and the Venetian, the convention center at the Venetian would be an excellent place to hold this, by the way.  We’re there every year in January for SHOT Show, and it is a huge, huge arena.

T:  Well, I...I will definitely look at that and see if we can get it during that time frame, it’d be great!

C:  Oh, it sure would!  It sure would.  Okay, Tony, well thank you very much, and thank your team and everything else, and let’s just get this show on the road.

T:  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  Yes, sir.  

T:  Okay, 919, good morning.  919?  Nope?  I can’t hear you!

C:  Hello?

T:  Yeah, there you go, ‘cause I heard somebody tryin’ to say somethin’.

C:  All right, sorry about that.

T:  Okay.  What’s goin’ on?

C:  My question had actually been answered, because I was trying to find out how you were going to notify us if we were indeed going to have the celebration in North Carolina.  So I appreciate that, so I’ll just say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and North Carolina, North Carolina, North Carolina.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  Okay, and with that, ‘cause Pam said she has the transcribers down to an hour now, we are at an hour now, and Pam, what would you like to say?  We gotta give her time to take, hit the mute button guys, I think, you know.

Pam:  I am all set, I, it did take a few minutes to get through all the buttons, but I’ll just go back to you guys know more than you think you know, take your time, you can do this, and we’ll all get there together!

T:  Okay!  Ray?  

Ray:  Hey, everyone just hang in there!  Continue to enjoy this When-Am-I-Gonna-See-It Wednesday, and we’ll find out sooner or later!

T:  Okay, guys, there, there is no negative news.  I didn’t have any negative news, haven’t heard any.  All we are hearing is any minute, any time, be ready.  Everybody is ready, banks have been notified, tier two banks have been notified.  What I did get along with quite a few people being able to do exchanges is actually bank regional managers, assistant managers, releasing more information to their branches, which they’ve started saying yes, we are, and telling certain people that, you know, their branches are gonna be exchanges, places, or not gonna be exchange places.  They’re moving people in position.  I know they’ve moved people from branch banks to exchange locations who are investment bankers.  They’ve notified more of the wealth managers in the last two weeks, have said yeah, this is gonna happen, you’re about to get a crowd of people and be ready, so all of that is telling me that they’re building up to the release to the public!  I can’t say it any clearer than that.  Release to the public, and gettin’ their people ready to do just that.  So I’m gonna say do what I’m doin’, and that is I’m going to enjoy the rest of my day, the rest of my day, hoping that this is the last call.  If not, then...hopin’ we’ll still be here when it’s time for the next one!  So we will see, and that is the best we can do!  All the news is good.  If somebody’s giving you some bad news, think about it and say does this really make sense, what they’re saying?  If somebody tells you, “You can’t get paid unless you hand me your dinar,” look at ‘em and say one of us a damn fool and it’s not me.  Okay.  All right, enjoy the rest of your day, guys.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  Empty Re: TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:36 am

7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  1656125192 7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  1656125192 7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  1656125192 7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  1656125192 7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  2805820865  7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  2805820865  7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  2805820865  7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  Empty Re: TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:27 am

It looks like Zebragirl left out the beginning of the call.  Here it is from the recording:

7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  CPrJ5chUsAAqQ8M

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:52 am

I wonder if the TNT folks picked up on Pam telling them the calls are from instantteleseminar?

Last month, there seemed to be some confusion:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46998-what-do-tony-s-calls-really-cost

But then again, that's their job!

Keep those folks confused and busy with nonsense like the "My Dinar Story" book.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:22 pm

7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  Captur10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  2805820865  7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  2805820865  7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  2805820865  7269 - TNT TONY Conference Call 9.23.15  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:24 pm

Could the entries in the "My Dinar Story" book blow the NDA and the evil PTB will come and empty all the Dinarian's bank accounts?  This is the stuff that nightmares are made of!

myralewis
I don't want to be negative...BUT we must be careful. What if they take our letters
and notes to Tony and declare that we broke our contract IF we signed a NDA
and they want to TAKE our money from us because of it. (the PTB didn't want us to have it anyway.
Just call me a little paranoid. What about using a made up name.???

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:36 pm

T:  ...has made a, okay.  All right, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, thanks.  So I’m just thinkin’ off the top of my head right here.  Everybody who’s made a contribution or donation, I have your emails, so I can send out an email blast to you and let you know what it is.  Everybody who’s part of TNT, part of the forum, I have your email and I can send it out to you that way, let you know what it is, new thing.  And if we have to put up a new site to account for it, we can do that.  All right.  Okay, let’s go with 352.  Uh!  Soon as I hit it he disappeared.  Okay, 352, you were in there, but sorry!  404, good morning!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum