Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Friday Morning Insight from Elmer

5 posters

Go down

s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer Empty Friday Morning Insight from Elmer

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:33 am

Hey Elmer.  You're answering questions from everyone else.....  How about answering a few questions from me?  I'm entirely serious. 

Here it is:  Why are you following a man who has previously spent four years in CA State Prison for Tax Fraud and is awaiting sentencing for being the mastermind in the 14DailyPlus scam?  Also Tony's brother Ray has a Permanent Injunction from the Federal Court in NC to NOT be involved with tax prep, the setting of trusts, and the like.  Ray continues to give the court the 'middle finger' and does that on a regular basis on Open Mic.

Do you realize believe that Tony (who was charged with 77 felonies in the CA tax fraud case) really has the ear of all the 3 letter agencies that he takes about?  How is it that there is never a shred of proof for anything he says?  Do you know that he has been calling the RV DONE since 2011?

Tony and his partner scammed people out of $4.8 Million dollars in the 14DailyPlus.  Do you ever wonder why he and the mods are always asking for donations?  What does Tony do to make a living?  He never talks about having a job.  Do you find any of this curious?

Please take the time to respond.  Thanks in advance. 

elmerf123456 wrote
13m ago

Not possibly today but when we break the 15K mark get Katy and tell her not to Bar the Door!

Newcreation wrote
10m ago

Elmerf...whats it mean that IQD slingshot? Pops up, then down??

elmerf123456 wrote
10m ago

New yes.

The hyperinflated Usd holds the IQD down. What happens when the USD weakens? !!!!

Tbirdd wrote
8m ago

so with a sell off, how does that work--they sell for less just to dump certain stocks? idk..

elmerf123456 wrote
8m ago

Tbirdd. Plus a bag of chips.

Selloffs imply a big lack of confidence and we get the dip and rip!

If we see IQD at 1085.....not a time to faint.

Totally Blessed wrote
5m ago

1085 is better than 1166 right elmer?

elmerf123456 wrote
6m ago

Just a tad. Lol

In terms of market I expect still a big drop. But we don't have to wait for that to see what I'm looking for and that's China's next big move which will be felt around the globe and highly anticipated by many.

olesailor wrote
5m ago

elmer do you think that China is going to drop the yuan again?

elmerf123456 wrote
4m ago

Ole sailor I think it involves some of our fellow currencies at are near and dear to our hearts and China plays follow the leader.

Tbirdd wrote
4m ago

Elmer --- will that be reflected in the Dow #s and/or forex #s ?..

elmerf123456 wrote
4m ago

Just a scenario I'm following and believe it to be a ticket puncher.

Yes but only for a short short.

flybaby777 wrote
52s ago

elmer.. rayren was calling you

elmerf123456 wrote
42s ago

I wasn't on OM. Hope it wasn't important.

flybaby777 wrote
6m ago

Elmer... he just wanted you to recap what you said earlier but ray had flight to make so om down now
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer Empty Re: Friday Morning Insight from Elmer

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:16 pm

ssmith wrote:[size=16][color=#0099ff]-snip-

[b]elmerf123456 wrote
13m ago

Not possibly today but when we break the 15K mark get Katy and tell her not to Bar the Door!

Newcreation wrote
10m ago

Elmerf...whats it mean that IQD slingshot? Pops up, then down??

elmerf123456 wrote
10m ago

New yes.

The hyperinflated Usd holds the IQD down. What happens when the USD weakens? !!!!

One problem, the USD is not hyperinflated. I suggest you read up on the definition of hyperinflation.

Tbirdd wrote
8m ago

so with a sell off, how does that work--they sell for less just to dump certain stocks? idk..

elmerf123456 wrote
8m ago

Tbirdd. Plus a bag of chips.

Selloffs imply a big lack of confidence and we get the dip and rip!
If we see IQD at 1085.....not a time to faint.

Totally Blessed wrote
5m ago

1085 is better than 1166 right elmer?

elmerf123456 wrote
6m ago

Just a tad. Lol

In terms of market I expect still a big drop. But we don't have to wait for that to see what I'm looking for and that's China's next big move which will be felt around the globe and highly anticipated by many.

The only big move I anticipate from China is a grab for the oil rich areas in the South China Sea. They are not building those islands, and airfields for fun.

olesailor wrote
5m ago

elmer do you think that China is going to drop the yuan again?

elmerf123456 wrote
4m ago

Ole sailor I think it involves some of our fellow currencies at are near and dear to our hearts and China plays follow the leader.

They may have no choice if they can not turn their economy around quickly.
Tbirdd wrote
4m ago

Elmer --- will that be reflected in the Dow #s and/or forex #s ?..

Forex is a given, if the Renimbi loses value it's a given that would be reflected in the Foreign Currency Exchange. Dow, not so much, now speculation that the Fed may not wait until December to make a move on the rates, that WILL effect the Dow, and just about every market in the world.
elmerf123456 wrote
4m ago

Just a scenario I'm following and believe it to be a ticket puncher.
Yes but only for a short short.

Bus ticket maybe ....
flybaby777 wrote
52s ago

elmer.. rayren was calling you

OH, getting advice from Ray the tax cheat? Good source.

elmerf123456 wrote
42s ago

I wasn't on OM. Hope it wasn't important.

flybaby777 wrote
6m ago

Elmer... he just wanted you to recap what you said earlier but ray had flight to make so om down now

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer 2805820865  s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer 2805820865  s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer 2805820865  s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer Empty Re: Friday Morning Insight from Elmer

Post by elmerf123456 Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:29 pm

RTo answer. I know all about what's up with Tony. I am at TNT cause I have people I like over there for years. I don't follow tony. I just communicate over these as I do and listen as well as to frank26 BGG Exo and several others. I don't judge anyone as they are responsible for their own doings and will obviously pay for it too. Also I don't donate to any site. I like everyone else are free to contribute what they get good bad or indifferent.

elmerf123456

Back to top Go down

Post by elmerf123456 Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:32 pm

I personally feel the hating on me is due to the hating and despise you have for TNT Tony. For the record, I doubt he even knows me or many in his forum. So just because I post there doesn't make me his exclusive poster! I share in several places.

elmerf123456

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:57 pm

I am giving credit, where credit is due.  Elmer is man enough to come here and  participate in a thread that is obviously not in his favor. And he has done so with an even temperament.  You will never see a guru willing to discuss or defend what they are saying.  Kudos, for being a bigger person than any guru.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Yes! Kudos for Elmer!

:juggle:

s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:23 pm

elmerf123456 wrote:RTo answer. I know all about what's up with Tony. I am at TNT cause I have people I like over there for years. I don't follow tony. I just communicate over these as I do and listen as well as to frank26 BGG Exo and several others. I don't judge anyone as they are responsible for their own doings and will obviously pay for it too. Also I don't donate to any site. I like everyone else are free to contribute what they get good bad or indifferent.

Fair enough.  I appreciate the response.

People are known by the company they keep, so it's only logical to assume that since you are posting there, you don't have a problem with Tony's character.  Since you have a following at TNT, indirectly you could be responsible for him getting even more in donations.

Also, I don't believe anyone here "hates" you here.  Some may disagree with your analysis of market moves perhaps, but that shouldn't be interpreted as hate.  And you may actually find some folks that agree with you.  Hope you stick around.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by elmerf123456 Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:20 pm

Thank you for your comments.

elmerf123456

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:27 pm

elmerf123456 wrote:I personally feel the hating on me is due to the hating and despise you have for TNT Tony. For the record, I doubt he even knows me or many in his forum. So just because I post there doesn't make me his exclusive poster! I share in several places.

NO I don't hate on you, or even Tony, but as I have stated before I have no tolerance for deception of any sort, and will call it out wherever I see it.

I would not know if you shared in one or twenty places, nor would I care. If your information was accurate, I would state that I agreed, as I did with TD yesterday. Not what I or anyone particularly wanted to hear perhaps, but it agreed with what I had been gleaning from my reading and I stated so while observing that to date, I had seen nothing official.

I will grant you points for standing up for yourself, and I will also observe that so far, you have not provided any verifiable information to back up your positions.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer 2805820865  s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer 2805820865  s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer 2805820865  s - Friday Morning Insight from Elmer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum