Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR

4 posters

Go down

daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR Empty TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR

Post by nickgiammarino Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:29 am

This was a private call that occurred immediately following Tony's removal from PTR.

I don't need to explain these calls except to say, please listen to these two calls.  Tony said this:

"I wanted to put on this site, just what you guys said, a donation button, where you can go and donate to a paypal account.  I don't care if you donate $1, $2, $5, $10, $15 whatever you want to donate.  To help the site but more importantly, my daughter (LaTasha Renfrow aka SoReadyForIt) was getting a check from PTR that she is not getting anymore.  So, I know I have to give it to her but if you guys want to help me give it to her that's OK."

http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Deleted-TNT-call-2013-July-9th.wav

He goes on to say it's a "One time thing"  yeah right.

Here is the following call where someone (obviously a confused Christian) says he sent $25 to LaTasha Renfrow:
http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2013-0712-Tony-Worship-God-Bless-You-Latasha-Renfrow.wav

He never admitted LaTasha Renfrow is his daughter, why?

The full article is posted here:
http://www.petrockfest.com/anthony-renfrow-tnt-dinar-finished/

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR Empty Re: TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR

Post by Toby1 Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:56 am

Nick,
Any idea when Tony will get sentenced?
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

daughter - TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR Empty Re: TNT Private Mod Call On Donations - Tony admits daughter was getting a check from PTR

Post by The Great Oz Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:16 am

nickgiammarino wrote:

where someone (obviously a confused Christian)

EXCUSE ME???????   WHAT MADE IT OBVIOUS TO YOU THAT THE CALLER WAS A "CONFUSED  CHRISTIAN????

The Great Oz

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:22 pm

DingDongDinar wrote:
nickgiammarino wrote:

where someone (obviously a confused Christian)

EXCUSE ME???????   WHAT MADE IT OBVIOUS TO YOU THAT THE CALLER WAS A "CONFUSED  CHRISTIAN????

What else would you expect from a low life scammer? Nick is a con man after all, some of us know him for what he is and what he tried to do in the past before his new act but apparently some here still seem to fall for his slick approach, maybe that little comment there will wake up a few to what he really is. I can accept that some may not believe in religion and I suppose that's their choice and it's not for me to say one way or the other about that but the lack of respect for those of us that do believe is quite telling in this case.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Here is some of what the caller said to lead me to believe he is a Christian, and I say confused because this nice man doesn't know what Tony is doing
http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2013-0712-Tony-Worship-God-Bless-You-Latasha-Renfrow.wav

"And one final thing and then I'm done, I really appreciate it Tony, you are....You know there is just something in my heart that resonates with you.  You know, Jesus said the same thing, he said you guys know I'm from the truth."[John 14:6 reference)

He goes on to say:

"Well LaTasha Renfrow got my Paypal so I hope that is somebody significant in the family, that's where it went."

"Alright Tony thank you bud, appreciate it, God Bless You."

That tells me right there the caller is a Christian.

By the way, I talk to Baghdad Invest, and I'm glad he did what he did.  We even discussed doing something in the future, but he told me he re-purposed his website, I think it's great what he is now doing.  I have went into a new direction, I'm focused on global markets.  The dinar, the dong, worthless, wish I never bought any, but people need to be warned, which is why sites like Dinar Daily exist.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:28 pm

QUOTE=[By the way, I talk to Baghdad Invest, and I'm glad he did what he did.  We even discussed doing something in the future, but he told me he re-purposed his website, I think it's great what he is now doing.  I have went into a new direction, I'm focused on global markets.  The dinar, the dong, worthless, wish I never bought any, but people need to be warned, which is why sites like Dinar Daily exist.]

And I call BS!!! You misread BI and thought he would jump at the chance to get in on your little scam but he was appalled and insulted by your proposal, have you completely forgotten what was said and the fact he posted the Emails for everyone to read??? BI would never have any dealings with you and we both know that, don't insult the man that way!

You are a LIAR Nick, and a POS pumper no better than Tony, it's just that you take a slick approach and a different style! You know full well that Tony is finished and to continue beating on him accomplishes nothing because nothing more can be said at this point to make things any worse for him, he is already going to jail and the followers he has left are so brainwashed they wouldn't believe Tony is a fraud if Tony himself told them. You are using that and this site to link to your bullcrap GCR and currency pumping sites and we both Know that's the only purpose!

If you are so well informed how come it took you so long to figure out the Dinar and Dong are worthless? Or did that happen just about now because your websites don't seem to show your sudden change of mind? How can someone who claims to know about Global currencies even fall for the Dinar and Dong nonsense in the first place, answer me that? How is it you can claim to be a Global Currency expert when not long ago you were taking advice from Tony?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Oz Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:39 am

nickgiammarino wrote:

Here is the following call where someone (obviously a confused Christian) says he sent $25 to LaTasha Renfrow:

You are insinuating for some reason that if you fall for the Tony Cwap, you must be a confused Christian.  Well, that must include you, at least on the confused part,

"I wish I never bought any"

And as far as Christian, I doubt that too, "Judge not lest ye be judged"  Matthew 7:1  I really don't know who you think you are.

The Great Oz

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:08 am

Nick is a class act for sure but he's rather easy to figure out, still I absolutely fail to understand how ANYONE could take to heart his nonsense on his incredibly stupid websites considering that he not long ago, as he himself freely admitted, was taking advice from TNT Tony? I mean really?

I am going to make a prediction here, Nick will soon be back "exposing"  Dinar and Dong as a scam, the  same Dinar and Dong that he has currently been promoting! I make this prediction because he did a sudden about face when he realized that a lot of people here consider those currencies to be a scam and he thinks he can attract an audience by catering to the crowd, it's a common tactic and one of the first rules in the con-man handbook! This is exactly what he did with the Tony fiasco, he knows there's no real need to continue exposing Tony since for Tony it's all over but the crying and nothing else needs to be said. All Nick needs to do is cater to the current trend in discussions and he will be whatever to whomever as long as it attracts traffic to his stupid websites!

Just watch, fairly soon he will be back as the champion of the "expose the Dinar/Dong scam"!

Hey Nick, how close am I to what you were planning next? Lol!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum