Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing

Go down

Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing Empty Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:50 pm

BRINGING HOPE HOME -

OUR MISSION

Bringing Hope Home is a non-profit organization that provides unexpected amazingness to local families with cancer through financial and emotional support. Through our Light of Hope Family Grant Program, we offer a one-time grant to pay essential household bills for families with cancer in the Greater Philadelphia Area.

Since our inception in 2008, we have paid over $2.2 million dollars in essential household bills for over 2,000 local families with cancer in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Through Light of Hope Family Grant Program, we directly pay household bills to ensure our families are able to stay in their homes, with a secure roof over their heads, utilities on, phones working, and food on the table while they are dealing with cancer.
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing Screen-Shot-2013-09-11-at-12.37.28-PM
Our mission is simple…and the support we offer is unexpected amazingness for families with cancer.

UNEXPECTED AMAZINGNESS IS…

• Unexpected amazingness is the sigh of relief you experience when you get a call from Bringing Hope Home letting you know we are able to pay for some bills when you have shut off notices for your rent, oil, and phone.
  • Unexpected amazingness is receiving a gift card from Bringing Hope Home for groceries when you haven’t eaten in days.
  • Unexpected amazingness is when you have a hole in your roof that you can’t afford to fix, and every time it rains it pours into your house, and Bringing Hope Home lets you know we are able to cover all the costs and schedules it to be fixed for you.
  • Unexpected amazingness is when you are told by Bringing Hope Home that we are able to fill your oil tank when moments earlier you had to turn the oil company away because you don’t get paid until next week.
  • Unexpected amazingness is when our Family Navigator talks to your landlord and negotiates that when we pay one month of your rent, he will give you one month free.
  • Unexpected amazingness is knowing that people like Bringing Hope Home care, and are here for you and your family along your cancer journey.

AMAZINGNESS AT A GLANCE

• Families served: Over 2,000 total families helped through grant assistance since 2008
  • Geographic Areas served: PA, NJ, DE (check out the exact counties here)
  • Different types of cancer we work with: 65
  • Number of cancer centers we work with: 62
  • We help men, women and children with any type of cancer

BHH IN THREE WORDS

When recently asked to describe Bringing Hope Home in three words in a brief follow-up survey, some of our families describe us as the following:
Already Blessed - Bringing Hope Home - Blessed to be a Blessing BHH-IN-THREE-WORDS_image-179x300

LET US HELP

[url=http://LINK TO GUIDELINES]Our Light of Hope Family Grant Program[/url] is a one-time grant that helps families of any age, gender, race and cancer type. As long as you live in our geographic area, are currently in active treatment for cancer, and are nominated by a member of your oncology team, we want to help!

If you need assistance or are able to donate please follow the link below for more information

TO LEARN MORE PLEASE GO TO --  http://bringinghopehome.org/about/our-mission/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum