Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer

4 posters

Go down

iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer Empty Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:33 am

elmerf123456 wrote
47m ago

Trying to market continues to tumble our market will tumble should be another red letter day perfect storm has gotten bigger looks like our pride is getting brighter

Martha. How do you like the second straight dip in the Chinese market with Juan  (who is Juan?)

martha wrote
44m ago

have been reading reuters. It is a correction that there central bank and IMF are loving

US is mad,though because they know they will be next

elmerf123456 wrote
43m ago

Martha an intended correction. China does what they say and don't play games. They have been telling us they were going to depeg for a long time. No one listens

martha wrote
43m ago

china is correctin against their GDP

I know and the investors who hedge their bets are losing their shirts Ha Ha watch their derivatives!

elmerf123456 wrote
42m ago

OK folks focus on this! @IraqDaily: Zebari CBI Gov meet outline banking & financial reform importance http://t.co/H2CBfDbxCE #Iraq #bank

martha wrote
41m ago

we, as dinarians have become so educated in the new economics it is amazing what we can see and they cant-tunnel vision. They make China and Russia the "bad"guys  (the word dinarians and the word educated should never be used in the same sentence)

elmerf123456 wrote
40m ago

The only thing I knows the conversation was on the phone should BB has been close very close for a long time now (Huh?)

martha wrote
39m ago

believe me when I say the button has been pushed and we are next

martha wrote
37m ago

elmerf do you remeber the post yesterday about the money reform done and it smelled of an RV?

we need to be very careful talking about our new found wealth. There are still those who will try every trick in the book to steal it

elmerf123456 wrote
31m ago

David Woo, Currency Analyst for Merrill Lynch: "This is only the beginning. China had to do this to lower interest rates. This is a very small step! "China needs a big big devaluation. This is a capitulation of China moving their currency to a market-based value. " Translation: China has Depegged. Look for Global RV Soon!

China said all along that they were going to go Gold backed currency. First a depeg

martha wrote
25m ago

devaluing helps in 2 ways.It helps a country on their exports by reducing the cost to other countries.It helps bring their gdp into line. China,by de-pegging from USD will actually be able to have a floating rate.sound familar?

these are things that US doesnt want to happen. yesterday,china had to sell off usd to help the correction

elmerf123456 wrote
23m ago

Also for disclosure purposes please do not repost any of my information from this point forward on any other dinar sites this is to be mentioned and kept here  (or????)

martha wrote
21m ago

I also dont want anything of what I say to go out there either. I am not a happy camper about being splattered out there (we don't always get what we want, do we?)

we are hear to help TNT,actually I tried to help the other sites but got slammed so many times,I said forget it (maybe because you're an idiot?)

ellmerf maybe we should post an offical disclosure in the intel section (that just shows how dumb you are.)

Ivan we can try at least but you know what we are there and it will be over so quikly we will be forgotten (we'll never forget you, Martha.)

elmerf123456 wrote
17m ago

Things are getting too sensitive right now we need to be careful and keep everything inside the room so Dinar recaps please do not repost my information at this particular time (Dinar Recaps....Are you out there?)

martha wrote
7m ago

okay,elmerf I sent a very nice professional letter asking them not to post our info. (hope it was more professional than your writing here.....there/their, etc.)

elmerf you are welcome.recaps is funny. sometimes they will publish some of my stuff and I have sent letters and sometimes if I need to contact someone from a roup, I will post within the article and mark it dont print or extract the material (roup?)

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer Empty Re: Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer

Post by HezekiaH Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:54 am

I guess everything that happens in this world is about the RV.
ELmerf  do you think the RV is waiting for Donald Trump to be elected President?

:spring1: :spring1: :spring1: :spring1: :spring1:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:12 am

Since they believe Trump is holding IQD, they probably figure that's why he's running for President.....so he can finally get that damn button pushed & release the RV.

Pretty soon we should see the birth of a new movement:  "Dinarians for Donald"

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:02 am

iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer Edumacated-2

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:11 pm

Elmerf123456: Things are getting too sensitive right now we need to be careful and keep everything inside the room so Dinar Recaps please do not repost my information at this particular time

Also for disclosure purposes please do not repost any of my information from this point forward on any other dinar sites this is to be mentioned and kept here

Martha:  I also dont want anything of what I say to go out there either.

Note: Dinar Recaps will honor these requests: WE want the RV/GCR to happen ASAP as much as all of you do…so if we are told info is to sensitive and could cause delays…we definently will not post it….Thanks you all for your encouragement and Intel….We appreciate you very much

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Too Funny!!!!!!!!!!! iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer 3508649203 iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer 3508649203

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:01 pm

More like Economics 000, cause these clowns are both zeros. BTW, the drop in value of the Yuan (not Juan) was a controlled move by the Chinese Government to try and improve their competitive position in the international export market. Their economy has been slumping due to a drop in exports, this was an attempt to recapture some of the market share they have lost to other emerging markets. BTW, this is also exactly the sort of thing the IMF has chastised them in the past for, but you don't hear the guru's pointing that out since it does not fit with their narrative.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer 2805820865  iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer 2805820865  iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer 2805820865  iraq - Economics 101 w/Martha & Elmer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum