Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING

2 posters

Go down

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING Empty ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING

Post by chilimama Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:59 am

okrocks

Platinum Member

Date: 07:35 AM Jul 26, 2015
ALREADY BLESSED ADDDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

BXrXXXl wrote I was on OMC last night someone had lunch with Ray in Charlotte he really seemed to be excited about something and when Nancy had last talked to him he was still in Charlotte awaiting something

JenniferVee wrote Everyone, please stay uplifted or try to get there! We're just quietly waiting. Already Blessed said yesterday, that although she doesn't do intel, she was hearing great things throughout the day. Believe!!!!! Smile

ALREADY BLESSED wrote I JUST TALKED TO TONY AND RAY TO MAKE SURE THAT I HAD THE FACTS STRAIGHT FOR YOU..... 

ALREADY BLESSED wrote RAY WENT TO CHARLOTTE ON FAMILY BUSINESS.....HE JOKED THAT HE WOULD BE THERE IF THIS THING WENT THRU....      

ALREADY BLESSED wrote THE REST OF THE INFO THERE IS EXACTLY WHAT TONY SAID ON THE CALL ....WE ARE WAITING FOR THIS ANY MINUTE, ANY HOUR....ETC.....WE HAVE HEARD THAT SKR'S ARE TO BE FUNDED BUT HE TOLD YOU ALL OF THAT INCLUDING THAT PEOPLE WERE BEING CALLED INTO THE BANKS.

ALREADY BLESSED wrote AT THIS TIME....WE HAVE NOT HEARD THAT SKR'S HAVE BEEN FUNDED....WE ARE ALL WAITING....JUST LIKE YOU! HAVE WE BEEN HERE BEFORE? YES BUT IT DOES SOUND BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE WITH ALL THE SUPPORT INFO THAT HAS BEEN COMING IN AS WELL.

Cowboy Pastors earlier post - SAT July 25, 2015 at 9:34am FROM 9:45 PM PDT LAST NIGHT RayRen drove to Charlotte (WFB SE Hdqtrs) anticipating something happening tonight/tomorrow. He is doing OMC from a hotel room in Charlotte.  He is saying SKR holders expecting to see funds in their accounts tomorrow.

[7/24/2015 9:47:01 PM] RR says WFB people are excited, rates on screen, they think they will be busy tomorrow. ------------------------------------------------------------- 
RR: "Waiting on the word" He says bank people were called into work early  He is clearly anticipating the possibility of an exchange based on (1) info that SKRs are being funded this am, (2) info that bank personnel were called in early. He said he is waiting for a phone call. He also said that known SKR holders have promised to call him to confirm that SKR funds are showing in their accounts. That may be the phone call he is waiting for.

-- Edited to add Cowboy's Post ....by ALREADY BLESSED on Sunday 26th of July 2015 08:11:36 AM

Date: 07:42 AM Jul 26, 2015
RE: ALREADY BLESSED ADDDRESS RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING

Thanks, AB, now i can get on with my day. 

Platinum Member

Date: 07:51 AM Jul 26, 2015
RE: ALREADY BLESSED ADDDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING

Thanks AB and OKROCKS for addressing the rumors. We appreciate both of you.

Date: 07:56 AM Jul 26, 2015

❤️❤️❤️ Always great info coming in Lets get it 

Date: 08:44 AM Jul 26, 2015

Thanks for the post, Pam and Okrocks, greatly appreciated!

Date: 09:44 AM Jul 26, 2015

awesome... Thank you all (AB, Tony, DC, OKRocks, and all the Mods) for everything you do for us, the things we know about and the things we will never know you do.. May God Bless you for keeping us in the game and informed

-- Edited by luckycharm8 on Sunday 26th of July 2015 09:46:32 AM 

Katherine Hepburn

judytn123

Date: 09:57 AM Jul 26, 2015

Thank you all bunches. Blessings 

Date: 10:50 AM Jul 26, 2015

Thank you OK rocks! 

RVDONE

Date: 10:58 AM Jul 26, 2015

Cowboy Pastors earlier post - SAT July 25, 2015 at 9:34am FROM 9:45 PM PDT LAST NIGHT RayRen drove to Charlotte (WFB SE Hdqtrs) anticipating something happening tonight/tomorrow. He is doing OMC from a hotel room in Charlotte.  He is saying SKR holders expecting to see funds in their accounts tomorrow.

[7/24/2015 9:47:01 PM] RR says WFB people are excited, rates on screen, they think they will be busy tomorrow. ------------------------------------------------------------- 
RR: "Waiting on the word" He says bank people were called into work early  He is clearly anticipating the possibility of an exchange based on (1) info that SKRs are being funded this am, (2) info that bank personnel were called in early. He said he is waiting for a phone call. He also said that known SKR holders have promised to call him to confirm that SKR funds are showing in their accounts. That may be the phone call he is waiting for.

7/26 1pm central

Any updated news on this happening?

Please Please!

okrocks

Platinum Member

Date: 11:02 AM Jul 26, 2015

RVDONE wrote:

7/26 1pm central

Any updated news on this happening?

Please Please!

AB GAVE YOU THE UPDATE ABOVE... WAITING

Date: 01:29 PM Jul 26, 2015

This post was deleted earlier this morning and no one would try to restate what it said. I went to church and refocused my faith and hope on the One who is Faithfull. Now I come home and see what was earlier posted. Thanks for this. 

My faith and hope must stay upon Him who alone is worthy. Everything else is fading. 

Platinum Member

Date: 02:02 PM Jul 26, 2015

THANKS RAYREN 

Bronze Member

Date: 05:54 PM Jul 26, 2015

Thank you!

Date: 06:30 PM Jul 26, 2015

Thank you AB and Okrocks for fixing the "telephone" game that always happens with rumors.

Knowing how close it is, makes if difficult to decipher the static sometimes.

I appreciate your time.

Bronze Member

Date: 05:05 AM Jul 27, 2015

Still after all this time (years) people have yet to figure out that it is all rumors until it is done, and then there will be your reason to get excited. Staying grounded is the only answer till the end. : )
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING Empty Re: ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Yep ... trust the 2 time felon, the man banned from giving tax and investment advice because of advocating tax fraud and evasion and their loyal minion ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING 2805820865  Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING 2805820865  Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING 2805820865  Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSED RUMORS IN THE CHAT ROOM 7/26 MORNING 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum