Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never

3 posters

Go down

JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never Empty JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never

Post by Ponee Sun May 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Jester's Place:  

[Jester] SO.... I AM GUESSING NO ONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING AT THIS TIME? HAHAHA

[coltsdad62] Jester My wife wants to know what's new?

[Jester] coltsdad62 I HAVE NOTHING NEW... THERE IS NOTHING NEW... NOTHING NEW WILL BE COMING UP...

[Jester] IT HAS ALL BEEN EXPLAINED THAT IS GOING ON...

[Jester] I HAVE CONSIDERED THIS 'WHAT IS NEW' QUESTION A LOT... IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ALWAYS BE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING 'NEW' THE RESET AND ALL THAT IS NOT A 'NEW' CONCEPT... SO I DO NOT CONSIDER IT THAT... IT IS A MATTER OF FIGURING OUT WHAT WE HAVE NOT FINDING SOMETHING 'NEW'...

I GUESS PEEPS LOOK FOR SOMETHING 'NEW' BECAUSE WHAT IS GOING ON IS NOT PANNING OUT ON THEIR END THE WAY THEY WOULD LIKE... THEREFORE THEY FIGURE SOMETHING 'NEW' MUST HAPPEN IN ORDER FOR THEM TO GET WHATEVER IT IS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR...

[Jester] THAT IS NOT NECESSARILY THE CASE... BEST TO SPEND TIME FIGURING OUT WHERE YOU ARE AT WITH UNDERSTANDING THE BIG PICTURE AT HAND THAN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING 'NEW'...

[Jester] coltsdad62 THAT MAKE SENSE?

[coltsdad62] Jester Makes sense! Just learning the whole picture is something new!

[Jester] HOPE THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR WIFE MAD... NOT SURE IF THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING 'NEW' OR NOT.... HAHAHAHA

[coltsdad62] Jester No! She never gets mad at me!

[.asp2] Jester -- Not looking for back wall or time frame, Just new world developments that have meaning for the world and Republic. You're the man with the knowledge.

[Jester] .asp2 YES I GET THAT... AND THAT IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT QUESTION... HAHAHAHHA

[jojill] Jester can you elaborate on the statement the other night about AIIB going to do the deed

[Jester] SEE FROM WHERE I AM LOOKING... I HAVE NEARLY 100% EXPLAINED EXACTLY HOW THINGS WILL WORK OVER TIME... SO THE ONLY THING MISSING IS FOR THEM TO GET IT DONE...

[coltsdad62] Jester So we wait!

[Jester] NOW... SOME OF THE INTERNATIONAL THINGS CHANGE A BIT FROM TIME TO TIME... AND WE ARE GOING THROUGH A SCENARIO OF THAT RIGHT NOW.... BUT I HAVE NOT GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF ALL THE PARTICULAR INTERACTIONS SO IT IS HARD TO COMMENT ON IT AT THIS TIME AS IT HAS SOME FAR REACHING IMPLICATIONS AND I WILL NOT LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING THAT IS NOT ACCURATE UNTIL TOTALLY CHECKED OUT...

[Jester] BUT IT IS NOTHING NEW.... WE'VE TALKED ABOUT IT PREVIOUSLY.. SO JUST A LITTLE ADJUSTMENT.... FROM MY POINT OF VIEW ANYWAY... NO ONE ELSE BELIEVED ME SO MAYBE A LITTLE BIT LARGER ADJUSTMENT ON THEIR END WILL BE REQUIRED.... HAHAHAHA

[.asp2] Jester And your explanations are Excellent. -- The world events continue and what how you interpret what happens is what I look for, enjoy and appreciate.

[Jester] .asp2 I HAVE TOLD YOU NEARLY EVERYTHING I HAVE GOT... SO THAT IS WHY I DO BETTER WITH SPECIFIC QUESTIONS... I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW...

[Jester] I MAY GO INTO SOME SPECIFIC DETAIL ON A FEW THINGS THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS... WE'LL SEE IF IT MAKES SENSE TO DO SO...

[jojill] Jester we'll take any nuggets you throw out..haha

[Jester] jojill I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY OTHER THAN DETAILS TO ANYTHING... I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW AT THIS POINT...

[Jester] I BEEN WORKING ON A WHOLE OVERVIEW TO SEE WHAT IT IS I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU.... BUT THE BIG PICTURE IS NEARLY COMPLETE FROM MY STANDPOINT... THE PUZZLE PIECES HAVE ALL BEEN IDENTIFIED....

[Jester] AND WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT NEARLY ALL OF THEM OVER TIME...

Jester] AS I SAID THE OTHER NIGHT... THE WHOLE SCENARIO ABOUT THE DINAR IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM MY STANDPOINT THAN IT IS FOR NEARLY EVERYONE ELSE... I’VE BEEN SAYING THAT ALL ALONG... BUT IT SEEMS THAT I AM CONTINUALLY COMPARED TO THAT MAINSTREAM AND WHEN I FIGHT IT I GET A HUGE BACKLASH OF BS.. HAHAHAH

[BocaLinda] Jester are you just sitting there waiting for questions?

[Jester] BocaLinda PRETTY MUCH... JUST LETTING EVERYONE CHAT...

[BocaLinda] jester cool. all I really want to know is date and rate, and I know enough not to ask lol

[Jester] BocaLinda RATE... NOT WHAT YOU ARE HOPING FOR... NOT WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING... DATE... BETWEEN NEXT WEEK AND NEVER... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] ALL THE PUZZLE PIECES SEEM TO BE IN ORDER... THE FLY IN THE OINTMENT RECENTLY IS THE APPEARANCE OF THE SO CALLED OVERPRINTED DINAR... AND WHAT THEY HAVE DECIDED TO DO ABOUT IT... BUT ALL THE PIECES ARE THERE... AND THE PLAN IS MOVING FORWARD...

AS I HAVE SAID MANY MANY MANY TIMES... IT IS NOT GOING TO PLAY OUT LIKE EVERYONE THINKS... I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT MANY TIMES AND ALWAYS END UP WITH A DISCLAIMER...

[Jester] PLAN B IS DEFINITELY UNDERWAY... AND MOVING FORWARD AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED...

[Jester] YOU MIGHT LIKE TO REVIEW THE THINGS I HAVE SAID HERE TONIGHT WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE...

[Jester] YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE AT READING BETWEEN THE LINES.... LOL

[Jester] SEE YOU TOMORROW...

Last edited by Ponee on Sun May 24, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never Empty Re: JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 24, 2015 5:13 pm

No plan "B" because there is no GCR. But way to spend half an hour or so saying absolutely nothing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never 2805820865  JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never 2805820865  JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never 2805820865  JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never Empty Re: JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never

Post by MidnightRider Sun May 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Very true Kevin, the title duped me into opening as that read was a total waste of time.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon May 25, 2015 10:54 am

The Title is my bad... sorry, it was actually a quote from Jester, but it isn't in this post for some reason, at least I can't find it.  Here it is...

Jester   [all I really want to know is date and rate...]   RATE... NOT WHAT YOU ARE HOPING FOR... NOT WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING... DATE... BETWEEN NEXT WEEK AND NEVER...

HAHAHAHA.    ALL THE PUZZLE PIECES SEEM TO BE IN ORDER... THE FLY IN THE OINTMENT RECENTLY IS THE APPEARANCE OF THE SO CALLED OVERPRINTED DINAR... AND WHAT THEY HAVE DECIDED TO DO ABOUT IT... BUT ALL THE PIECES ARE THERE... AND THE PLAN IS MOVING FORWARD...
AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED.

IT IS NOT GOING TO PLAY OUT LIKE EVERYONE THINKS...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 25, 2015 11:33 am

It's there ... I underlined it .....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never 2805820865  JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never 2805820865  JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never 2805820865  JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon May 25, 2015 11:46 am

Oh THERE IT IS !!  Sorry, It is going to be one of those days ... Thanks Kevin, I skimmed thru that at least 5 times trying to find it again and couldn't find it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon May 25, 2015 12:39 pm

Ponee, I never meant you duped me into reading it.  Just the title which I gathered was from within his post.  Smile
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 25, 2015 1:20 pm

omg You better apologize ... one does not want to be on the wrong side of a pissed unicorn ...
JESTER says the rate is not what you want and date is between next week and never The_an10 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! bigsmile

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon May 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Just clarifying.  I don't feel a unicorn would get upset.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon May 25, 2015 1:41 pm

LOLOLOL....  I am not upset  at all... i really thought I missed something lol.  Especially when I tried skimming thru the monotonous post to find the sentence and couldn't .... I just couldn't make myself read the whole thing word for word. 

I usually have  20+ pages open when I am posting and the copy pasting gets a little jumbled at times.  I have been known to miss-title many a things and lordy, let's not even mention the TYPO'S all the time. Especially since my eyes have taken a turn for the worst.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon May 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Ponee, I knew you were not upset by what you wrote.  I just had to respond to the tone about "p!!!!!!" you off and "you better apologize.".  You don't strike me as that type person, if my discernment is correct, of the different postings I have read of yours.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Dude that was a joke .... just sayin ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum