Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15

Go down

Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15 Empty Catch up with Millionday's round table 5-22-15

Post by RoyBoy Fri May 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Millionday: GREAT TO SEE EVERYONE

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS NOT SO GOOD

Millionday: Islamic State militants have seized the last Syrian government-controlled border crossing between Syria and Iraq, a Syria monitoring group says.
Government forces withdrew from al-Tanf - known as al-Waleed in Iraq - crossing as IS advanced, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said.

Millionday: The loss of al-Tanf to IS follows the group's takeover of the ancient Syrian city of Palmyra on Thursday.

The US says that fighting the militants will be a "difficult challenge"

Millionday: THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE IS SO WORRIED ABOUT CONCERNING THE SECURITY ISSUES THEY HAVE TALKED ABOUT BEING AN ISSUE WITH THE REFORMS MOVING FORWARD

Millionday: THE THING IS -- THERE IS NO WAY TO UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH IMPACT

Millionday: OR HOW FAST HOW LONG OR IF THEY ARE GOING TO FEEL AS MOST DO ----- THE MORE MONEY REFORM -- THE BETTER THE FEAR LEVEL ETC

Papatom: nuke em till they glow and then shoot em at night....eh????

CantWait2Rv: did you see this article today? "Abadi confirms the Russians for investors and investment opportunities exist in most provinces despite the face of terrorism"
CantWait2Rv: sounds like to me Abadi isn't letting terrorism convo impede the process

Millionday: NOT IN THIS REPORT - BUT MAY HAVE SOMETHING IN ANOTHER

jarhead: i knew this would b a major issue but..................as bgg stated it could b the very reason for monetary reform
jarhead: they need the money to fight

Millionday: THAT IS THE THING -- NO ONE KNOWS IF IT IS A MAJOR ISSUE AT ALL----IT COULD BE PROGRESS QUICK OR IT COULD BE A HOLD UP -- THAT IS TO BE SEEN

Millionday: WE ARE LOOKING FOR CLUES IN MANY ANGLES -- I AM SPENDING TIME LOOKING AT MY INTERNATIONAL NEWS ETC

dego: hi folks and greetings from Canada, I have a feeling that at this point Abadi has to show some more strength to not make him loose credibility, because the ISIS news make him look awkward.

Millionday: THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT HUN -- I THINK THE POINT ABOUT ABADI`S REPUTATION IS A GOOD ONE HUN -- CONFIDENCE HAS TO BE IN THE LEADER AS WELL

dinarmassa: what ever happened to the vote on the HCL yesterday, haven't seen much news pertaining to the possible vote.

Millionday: I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN THAT REPORT BUT WE JUST GOT STARTED
================================================== =========

Millionday: THIS IS A COUPLE DAYS OLD BUT VERY VERY INTERESTING WITH EVERYTHING ELSE WE HAVE SEEN

Millionday: Iraqi government's progress in some cases, the steps have not only benefited a class or a specific segment of Iraqi society, while the ordinary citizen is affected first and last of those steps that Ataud benefit him.

Millionday: NOTE-- JUST KEEP READING FOR A SEC -- YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

Millionday: Iraqi street was trading days since the news that the Ministry of Finance, represented by the Central Bank will issue a new currency from the category of "50" thousand dinars and then followed after issuing another currency of a larger category of a "100" thousand Iraqi dinars.

Millionday: NOTE -- WHEN THEY SAY THE STREET -- IT MEANS THE COMMON CITIZEN

Millionday: The moves in light of the suffering severe the country as a result of fiscal austerity that has ravaged the country about more than a year and a large deficit in the state budget since, through a multitude of objects of expenditure and the adoption of the government to only rentier economy, oil and some industries light of, in addition to the face of the country to organize Daash terrorist war against it, and having to reduce staff in the public sector wages as well as stop the financing of some projects as a result of fiscal austerity.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CHANGE IN PRICES IS MAKING THE CITIZENS THINK THAT NOT AS MUCH MONEY WILL BE MADE ETC - AS THE MONETARY POLICY IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR EVEN SOME PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT IT EVERYDAY

Millionday: Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs told "economic dinars" on the subject, saying: I am with this trend in the introduction of large cash categories because it will raise the efficiency of large payments large cash and categories system facilitates the trading of large parliamentary blocs so they shortened the monetary amounts by half or more and solve the problem of the transfer of those quantities, Iraq is still handles cash Order Cache and not the card that requires time and effort and the culture of the visa regime.

Millionday: NOTE -- SALEH IS TELLING THE CITIZENS THAT HE IS FOR THE CHANGES AND IT WILL HELP WITH HOW MUCH IS OUT ON THE STREETS (dinar)

Millionday: He adds that the benefit of this project was due to work done for years, which does not contradict with the project to delete the zeros because reform, there is no need to fear the introduction of these large groups to the market because the financial institutions in the country studied the subject from all sides and is a guarantor of safety.

Millionday: NOTE -- EVEN THOUGH THE LARGE DENOMS ARE BEING INTRODUCED -- IT HAS NO BEARING ON THE SMALL DENOMS BEING INTRODUCED TO THE CITIZENS AND IN THE MONETARY REFORM

Millionday: Some citizens believe that the "large cash categories" to enter the market now is tantamount to adding new burdens on the ordinary citizen as simple salary categories will be hard to break or turn them into smaller groups in order to dispose of them.

Millionday: They accuse the state to take decisions to Atsb in their interest never, through this confusion decisions is well thought out economic feasibility and benefits desired, but are skeptical about a lot of them that there are mafias significant financial and whales want to take advantage of the introduction of these large groups that might cripple the market movement and the elimination of small groups of categories of "250" dinars and the "500" and "1000" dinars final and the first affected by it is to cancel the taxi buses that operate within the alleys and removed from the "500" to "1000" and the abolition of the pricing "ticket" hospitals, the government's "500" BD also due to lack of loose change final of daily trading, and will be traders are the first beneficiaries of this decision because they would import goods from outside Iraq through that currency instead of running behind the currency of the US dollar or the euro European volatile in terms of demand and supply and the purchas

Millionday: NOTE --- THE OBJECTIVITY MAKES GREAT SENSE --- WHY WOULD IRAQ WANT TO MAKE THE US DOLLAR MORE VALUABLE AND DEMANDED-- THE GOAL IS TO MAKE THEIR OWN CURRENCY MUCH MORE VALUABLE

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>

Millionday: To Aikhvi citizen "Abu Zahraa al-Moussawi," 34-year-old fear of this sudden decision to us and says that his fear Mtota of greed merchants, exploitation and opportunists of them, because large denominations were a big problem in one day, especially in the post-dictatorial regime fall of 2003 as traders to Aigmon take unzip large currency, which was at the time 10 000 dinars and 25 thousand, but buy eggs layer or a dozen full of cigarettes or any other commodity is determined by the dealer himself, citizens are forced to acquiesce to buy some of the issues they do not need them perhaps some people to Aadechn or unwilling to buy eggs table of the market and other goods.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE LARGE DENOMS MAKE NO SENSE FOR SMALL PURCHASES AND NEVER DID -- ADDING CONFUSION AND FEAR

Millionday: He adds that the ordinary citizen fears of a repeat of the same scenario, especially since there is chaos in Iraq and the absence of economic sergeant in the market now is Maahdja traders on foot to carry out acts of earning profits is due and multiply.

Millionday: It recalls that monetary categories in the country has gone through many stages and each time increased in number Ocefarha and pulls small currencies "loose change" and rising prices and growing, while large currency chasing small currencies remain as it says modern economic base, and increasing numbers of financial Warraq entering the market and the corresponding gold .

Millionday: SO THEY ARE SAYNG THAT EVEN THOUGH THE LARGE DENOMS ARE ENTERING THE MARKET -- THE SMALL DENOMS ARE ENTERING AND THEY ARE FORMING THE MODERN ECONOMIC BASE-- GLOBAL MARKET --/TRADE

Millionday: WHOOPOW

TimandJulie: How many are in circulation?

Millionday: I DONT KNOW TIM
Millionday: IT IS ON CBI SITE -- STATS

TimandJulie: basic economic facts and you can figure out that it CANT be a high rate if they have 40 TRILLION in circulation, i hope it is low

Millionday: DATA ENTRY WOULD CHANGE THAT WITH GLOBAL AMOUNTS BEING ADDED AND VALUES

Millionday: WE WILL HAVE A HUGE NEWSTIME BUT KNOW ONE THING -- THEY STARTED THIS THREE DAYS AGO AND SENT THE MONEY TO THE BANKS

Millionday: SEE EVERYONE IN ABOUT AN HOUR TOO

Millionday: I WILL BE IN HERE WITH SOME INFO I AM WAITING ON
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum