Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Be Very Careful of this Scammer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Be Very Careful of this Scammer

4 posters

Go down

Be Very Careful of this Scammer Empty Be Very Careful of this Scammer

Post by Yachtsman Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:21 pm

Well now, maybe it's time to bring some light to some things going on involving Mark Meersman This Guru Pif, also formally known as SPS Guru, and most recently Top Shelf. This conman has more names than I have underwear.

Now he has run a program of amassing members to his supposed Private Exchange program using fabricated information about his Horton Dynasty through Grandpa Horton. He makes wild claims to this background that is overstated and inflated. Just Google this guy and you can see the gene pool does skip and generation. He uses God to further his scheme and has run his website in an abusive Nazi like environment that would have made Jim Jones proud while getting his sheeple to drink the Kool-aid.

Meersman, continues to use other Guru's such as Frank26 (KTFA), Okie, TNT, Dave Schmidt, MyLadies and others to gain access to their followers. Most recently his Guru of choice is JCR. (See The Links Below) JCR and Pif, Mark Meersman even went as far as you will see in the Links, as to use  a UST impostor claiming to be a UST Agent, which is untrue and a total fraud. This is not the first of Meersmans cons to get people to join his group. Does he truly have an actual "Private Exchange Group" ? Who knows, in fact any true group having the knowledge of his activities would drop him like a hot potato. Listen, just because you only drove the getaway car, does not mean your not guilty of the crime.

Here are the Links:

http://rvtruth.com/the-new-jcr-group-conference-call/

http://rvtruth.com/jcr-group-underhandedness-fake-u-s-treasury-agents-oh-my-part-1-of-2/

omg

Meersman has called the RV/GCR many times. In one instance he was able to con some of the members of his group out of money to help pay for members that where hurting so bad they could not afford the travel to the exchange that never happened. Some time later, the members wanted their money returned. Meersman (Pif) did not return their money as it was gone. Never spent on the intended travel. They had threatened him with legal action, yet only recovered a minor portion. It is known he has several issues, such a gambling and alcohol that are not what you would entrust someone such as this to carry out the promised exchange. In fact, prior once already he had members go to an exchange, travel, and nothing happened !

tony Be Very Careful of this Scammer 2322496710

Once you take the time to Google Mark Meersman in Sandy Utah, you will quickly see what a conman and fraud he truly is. Factually he is nothing more than the owner of a small baseball memorabilia business with some not so flattering reviews. The guy can't read, write, talk or even spell CAT.  My advise to anyone involved with, thinking of getting involve with or listening to any Guru associated with Meersman is to get away from any of these people.

Be Very Careful of this Scammer 2322496710 crap

Take a look at the links, listen to the fraudulent call, then kick this conman to the curb. Many have sacrificed everything in hopes of the RV/GCR grand event coming to reality. Some have even passed away in various natural and not so natural ways. Many have lost their cars, homes, families and more waiting for this elusive world event to happen. While this is sad, you will always have people like this trying to take advantage of you. They will use anything from God to Greed to get to you. If you on't get it by now, and simply count the number of times this Guru and others call this thing to no end, realize, it is time to take the trash out !

Be Very Careful of this Scammer 1656125192 Be Very Careful of this Scammer 3508649203 Be Very Careful of this Scammer 3508649203 Be Very Careful of this Scammer 3508649203

Here is a little more proof of this Conman Pif, Mark Meersman, Top Shelf, SPS Guru !

~~~~~~~~~~~
Denversj • April 15, 2015 at 12:42 am

Mark please stop posting on this site or I’ll remove you. You have made five posts tonight and this is for just truth us we don’t want anyone even thinking we are affiliated with you in any way. The people here are great people and we don’t want you energy around. I’m sure you understand since others have had this conversation with you. Next post and you’ll be the first person we’ve removed from the site. We care deeply for our friends here and sadly you are not one of them! Nor will you ever be! I can appreciate the effort but your long posts trolling for victims is REALLY NOT WELCOME. I don’t want to discuss what you think I don’t know, just as you don’t want to discuss what we know. Thanks in advance for leaving without issue. Hope you understand, and if not that’s okay to because we are not sheeple and have shown your ‘packet'(?) to attorneys and friends/family who all said the same thing– stay clear of this guy! Please find another site to post on, again I don’t want to see you on here again. Understand?!!!!
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Be Very Careful of this Scammer Empty Re: Be Very Careful of this Scammer

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:02 pm

This is what Tony said regarding groups on his 4/3/14 call:

Why am I talking about this today?  Last night, Fisherman1, SPGuru and Dave Schmidt did a call last night.  Here’s the background, so that you can make your own decisions.  You don’t have to do it because I say so;  I just want you to know what’s really going on.

They did a call last night about the new group they are putting together.  This is why I’m not getting involved and I suggest that you not get involved either.  A couple of days ago, SPGuru called me like ten times.  We’re busy with what we do, and we know his background.  He contacted us in the past saying how he could get us into a great group, send his plane for us, and all that, and it never happened.  He gave us his name and background;  our guy checked it out, and he seemed to be okay.  He kept calling and wanting to be part of our calls, but we have our people already.  The appointment never came through.

Then he hooked up with someone else, and they traveled around telling people they would get paid at different appointments. People were flying all of the country, all excited, they turned over their dinar and ID, and nothing happened except that a lot of dinar went missing. Typically they call you in, tell you hand over your dinar right now because in 3-4 it will be done and we’ll be exchanging.  It hasn’t happened yet!  Some people have exchanged for SKRs, but they don't have cash in their pockets or accounts.

We went through that and some other bigger groups, and that’s okay.  I’m done. Last Friday or Saturday, SPGuru started calling again.  He is doing this group… and it’s been approved by UST… and it’s for $8, with 80 cents to over here, and 20 cents for my humanitarian purposes.  If you, Tony, will come on board to make it legitimate… I lost some dinar over there, and I want to make it up.  Well, I’m not going to be part of it.

Then he calls back and sends me texts, and I will post them on the site so you can know what he has been saying.  He sent me a copy of the NDA with the UST with redactions and asked if I wanted to talk.  We texted back and forth… he putting on the pressure for me to join this group, wanting to explain, supportive, etc.  He keeps saying he wants a change to help US.  He’s going on about the gift tax limit and all the rest of it.

Next time I gave the information on groups and left out his name on purpose.  Decide for yourself, but don’t involve TNT.  People brought that onto the site, which I asked you all not to do.  He then texted me again in the middle of the call… and he is on all the calls, so he knows when I am doing a call.  He then said on his own call that I was not talking about him, which seems like I’m giving him credibility.

RayRen said I was talking about him, and so SPGuru ask me to ‘clear that up’.  He says he is not asking for endorsement, but he is actually, and besides he is misleading the people in the groups.  I told him not to use my name, so nobody will think I’m endorsing it – cause I’m not!  Then he did a call and bashed me, Pam, the rest of the team… Then on Monday, he said the whole deal is over in 40 minutes if they want to get in.  Now he is saying our Mods want to get in with him… then that Okie is in!  He keeps pleading with me to come in with him and give the name of his UST contact:  Leigh James Carrick.  This is the agent who authorized him to do all this.  This is the NEW UST agent, for the NEW treasury that will authorize him to do this.  Has there been a coup in the US and they forgot to tell the rest of us?  They created a new UST to authorize him to do this, and when the RV happens, they can send everyone off to lunch.

Then… SPGuru says he has a recorded message from the UST guy;  we cannot even find this guy in the US Treasury.   I know there are UST people listening, and maybe they can find the guy and call me.  SPGuru wants to share feedback from UST;  I did call them, and didn’t find it was real.  So I’m not interested. 
Then last night he did a call trying to intimidate you, blaming me and our team, that I work for the government, that we ‘re not going to be able to exchange.  They have removed the call from the internet so that it can’t be used against them, but I have a transcript.

If we are on some blacklist or whatever, so what?  What does that have to do with him asking you for a W-9 form, with your SS number and ID?  He says he’s going to give you 7-8 dollars, which is almost certainly not going to happen, and he wants you to send all this information so that you can be locked into his deal. That was Monday, now it’s Thursday, and nothing has happened.

Oh, Okie was supposed to be on the call.  I called Okie (like I do most days), and he had never heard about the call.  So when Okie didn’t show up, they said that I had threatened Okies’ life.  Come on!

If SPGuru really has the goods, he can have his UST guy on his own call, or on his own website.   But no, it’s got to be about Tony – he’s got to make me wrong so he can be right.  And this is the kind of thing you’ll come across when you have this money.  Either it’s a good opportunity or its not.  Either they can prove it’s a great deal, or they can’t.  As soon as they start using the fear factor, you want to walk away.
When the RV is made public, everyone can go and get their dinars exchanged for the full rate.  If you accept $7 and the market rate runs up to $15, or the contract rate is $32, then you are going to pissed off.
Oh, and they want you to sign a power of attorney, which means they can do whatever they want in your name.
If they didn’t do the call they did last night, I would not have had this call. Be careful who you do business with!  I clearly said “Don’t put my name in it”, but he obviously felt that he needed my endorsement to make it legitimate.  Why wasn’t it legitimate to start with? 
I have a special guest on the phone today, and he is really pissed off.  I know you listened to all the noise last night.

Wehtrin:  Our TNT team will remain strong and do everything to look out for people on our site. We will stand up against bullies.  We knew it would be crazy towards the end, with the wolves coming out of the woodwork. So this is a good sign in fact.  We look out for you, we pray for you;  we’ll get to the finish line together, and it will be glorious!

Just now, SPGuru sent a text saying that this is a TNT pity party, and very unprofessional, that it’s not about Tony.  He’s right, this has nothing to do with Tony, but every time I see someone taking advantage of people because they are hurt or in a situation, then yes, I will stand up for them.  If you don’t want to be on this call, that’s fine.  We will continue to speak the truth.  If the government was overthrown, or if the Obama family was being held hostage, we would know it by now.  If there were a new UST, every stock market would be reacting. People with common sense know that none of that makes sense.

If he weren’t tying to use Tony to promote his group, Tony wouldn’t be here.  There are legitimate groups, although I don’t like that they made the difference in the rates.  I politely told him that I don’t want to be a part of this, and it was his decision to keep my name in his deal.  I just wanted to clear that up!

The RV is doing superfantastic!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:26 am

He are a few others to check out- Ray Renfro,Brad Huebner,Charlie Emmenecker, and Rudy Cohen- Maybe you are familiar with these thieves and crooks-and don't forget Bear5642, the so called pastor, and check out www.dinardouchebags.com
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:29 am

WOW, I guess it seems they were found out about their misdealings, and the site is removed-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:46 am

Actually he posted a while back that he was getting tired/bored with dinar issues and was closing down the site.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:13 am

Not surprising- They will end up in prison one way or the other, and they have nowhere to run- They'll all look like a bagel in an old woodstove- TOAST-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:40 pm

James Wolfe (aka Buzzy Montana) will be added to the list fairly soon.  He's in high alert "paranoia" anymore.

Buzzy's latest book is coming out. It's all about the investment thoughts and ideas he's going to be sharing on the beaches of Belize.  He'll be flipping those cow patties and served with his killer punch (commonly known as OGIT) for the VIP"s and OSI team members.

Be Very Careful of this Scammer Buzzy

Be Very Careful of this Scammer 43970
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:54 pm

What a bunch of BS this is. BTW, Top Shelf, Pif, SPS Guru, Mark Meersman where is the money you never returned, and claimed it was used for legit purposes. Webster does not say legit is what someone decides rather than the REPRESENTED intended purpose. Your write up is a total fabrication of untruth:

Appointed by Important People, BS. Mark Meersman, the truth will just keep coming, as long as you keep using UNTRUTH !

This is to clear some of the good members for this group that last year merged into this one. There was a big split in the leadership. I was asked with the leadership above me if I would take on the role and help. I have never taken anyone's currencies for this group. The facilitator to the complete investigation, and after careful review, was doing things correctly. I commend her in her work and help of many others. See it may not have been perfect, but if your reading this, I can assure you no one will be allowed to do something wrong. The buck stops with me. Like I said, I am battle-tested. I also have been used. See, I know the leaders that left. Let's leave it at that. If they collected and are charging you, well, enough said. I, too, had lost some at one point; we all do.

DW is worse than high school. Truth in some things, but it's normally those that pass the gossip that will fail in the end. The ones that also can't keep their mouths shut. See, I am not worried about it because I know just about every fact about this. What I do worry about is, who will be hurt by others, or even these other group leaders. This is as transparent as one can be and yet protect all involved. So may I suggest, if you're involved in emails spreading gossip or half-truths, or no truth at all, to stop it kindly. If not, I will just not let this continue and put people at risk. I will not say names because I have a responsibility to do and keep. It will be at the time emails go out when you don't get one because you're not even close to being a person that will not share confidential stuff. After all, you all expect this from myself and the team. Clean slate for all going forward. I beg you, those that think you know it all to stop and consider the fact you're not in the know as much as you think. The people in the end will know how the truth plays out. We all have made mistakes in life, and I am the last person to judge any of you, so please -- I couldn't even do that because I can't tell you what's in your heart. I believe you're here for a reason, and that reason brought us all together. So let's be clear: if you were in the Omaha Group and under your leader, it is not, and I repeat, is not my partner. I am here to make sure you're processed perfectly. There was a lot of baggage, and we cleaned house on that.

So find a spot and take a breath, and know we will do this the right way, and no fear. So any negative comments from anyone towards another is over for me. I have done my job, and others have too on the team, and they don't deserve what they have to hear. Many will wonder even what am I talking about. If that's the case, ignore this, as it is not worth the time.

By the way, I am grateful and honored to have this chance in my life and I will not screw it up for you or myself. Let me be clear: I will not let others mess it up either. You all know you don't have to give up your dinar or pay for membership. To my family, thanks for believing I too can stand the test and grow from this. To my friends that stand by me. To my wife for loving me for who I am. See, life is perfect if I chose to do the right things. You all have that chance, as many are hurting, and this is that important because you will share your wealth and rise above this. Just keep yourself out of the rumors and negative stuff. You all know I know what I am doing. You have the confidence, as I see it. Stand together against the rumors and know anything hurting anyone in this will be dealt with swiftly. We think we are strong now; wait once it happens, and how it happens. Remember others will be scratching their heads. It may put fear in their heads, but they let that fear run them. If I need help from anyone, I have at least one person in every agency or/and admin currently and past (pick the year). See the rumors are just that. The facts and history is clear. Anyone can accuse someone. It takes more if wrong to admit, and more to admit they were wrong about accusing or slandering anyone in this forum. It is time for people to take responsibility and let this play itself out. Peace out. See you tonight.

Oh, blood work was done, test done, stitches out, healing nicely. No, I don't smoke and I don't drink; I do, however, eat cookies. I will celebrate with you when this is over. However, questioning my personal morals of drinking and other stuff I am doing is clearly not factual. Yes, I drank. Yes, I have gambled. Really? Yes. Aren't we all now on the dinar? LOL Clearly, I am sure we can reconcile a lot, but what is the point? I don't share other people's data or anything that is confidential; which is why I have to draw the line now. I will not cross that. If you knew my childhood, then you wouldn't be questioning some of this. Why I also speak to my family a certain way. Well nibble on what that means. I have never acted as better or perfect, so that's why I am at peace when this is over.
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:21 am

Did you just say 'Nibble'?   lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member