Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!

Go down

LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!  Empty LATEST Millionday news From April 1, 2015 happy fools day!

Post by RoyBoy Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Millionday: WE ARE HAVING A SPECIAL ROUND TABLE TOMORROW ON THURSDAY 4/2/15 AT 1 EST

Millionday: Parliamentary Finance Committee, announced Wednesday, all hosted by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, and the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords to discuss important financial issues concerning the country. A parliamentary source told / information /, "The Finance Committee decided hosted Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, and the Governor of the Central Bank of the relationship.

Millionday: NOTE -- PARLIAMENT HAS HOSTED GOVERNOR OF CBI (NO NAME AGAIN) SMILE-

Millionday: NOTE -- HERE IS THE BEST PART AND THE BEST GOAL WE COULD SEE IN OUR POSITION IMO

Millionday: The source added, "The goal of hosting is to discuss the issue of the Iraqi currency and strength in the global market, as well as discuss the current financial crisis in Iraq." Iraq is going through a critical financial crisis, because of the security situation and the control of the organization, "Daash" criminal on some areas, in addition to the drop in oil prices.

Millionday: SO THEY ARE HOSTING TO DISCUSS THE ISSUING OF THE CURRENCY AND ALSO THE STRENGTH IN THE >>>>>>>GLOBAL MARKET<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Millionday: WHOOOOPOW

.gazillionday.tbob: WHOOPOW FOR SURE MILLY!!!

Millionday: Finance Committee, headed by Ahmed Chalabi, hosted, Wednesday, Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari and general manager of the General Authority for Customs and Director General of Taxation and solely responsible for combating money laundering in the Iraqi Central Bank, to discuss the hard currency of the country leakage and anti-corruption.

Millionday: NOTE -- MORE MEETINGS WITH CBI TO DISCUSS THE HARD CURRENCY -- SMILE ---

Millionday: The committee said in a statement on the sidelines of the meeting, and received by the agency / information / copy of it, "Finance Minister reviewed with the delegation accompanying him leakage of hard currency from the country's resources and procedures for the central bank to combat money laundering."

Millionday: NOTE -- IT APPEARS THAT SOME INFORMATION HAS GOTTEN OUT AND THEY DO NOT WANT ANY INFO OUT SO THEY CAN SUCCESSFULY COMBAT MONEY LAUNDERING

Millionday: The conferees stressed the importance of providing accurate from the central bank and banking information known after large remittances in hard currency abroad and review past actions and evaluate new procedures for the central bank to ease this phenomenon and in cooperation with the customs and tax authorities." The statement quoted the Minister of Finance and his emphasis on "the importance of transparency in the fight against corruption and the operations of the country's hard currency leakage and the need for the government and parliament cooperation in this regard.

Millionday: READ EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THIS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT -- THE REMITTANCE SYSTEM WE DISCUSSED IN GREAT DETAIL AND THIS MAKES SO SENSE

Millionday: The conferees stressed the importance of providing accurate from the central bank and banking information known after large remittances in hard currency abroad and review past actions and evaluate new procedures for the central bank to ease this phenomenon and in cooperation with the customs and tax authorities."

Millionday: SO THEY ARE STATING THAT THE NEW REGULATIONS FOR THE EXCHANGE ABROAD ARE TO EASE THE PROJECT AND ALSO TO BE IN COOPERATION WITH THE STEPS IN PLACE BY CUSTOMS AND TAX AUTHORITIES --- THIS IS MAJOR GOOD NEWS AND SO EXCITING -- LOVE IT

Loop: What do they mean by country's hard currency leakage, The term leakage

Millionday: THE LEAK OF INFORMATION IT APPEARS TO ME -- THEY ARE UPSET THAT THE REGULATIONS AND SOME OF THE STEPS ARE BEING LEAKED BY MEDIA OR MAYBE SOME OTHERS BY WHAT I HAVE GATHERED 

Millionday: THEY WANT ALL INFORMATION KEPT AND NOT RELEASED ACCORDING TO MOST ALL I HAVE SEEN CONCERNING THE MEETING

slh5282: When they are stating exchange abroad, they are speaking of international exchanges, of The currency??

Millionday: THAT IS HOW IT READS TO ME WITH ALL OF THE TRANSLATIONS THAT I HAVE LOOKED AT ---- ABROAD MEANS IN THE GLOBE

Papatom: We have heard, and said, all along....the longer they wait, the more volitile the chance of info leaking becomes...and the more people find out even little bits of Info, the more info will be leaking.....more pressure to act faster...right?? MD?

Millionday: YES THAT HAS BEEN A RISK AS THEY HAVE HAD TO PUT INTO THE CALCULATION HUMAN NATURE EVEN IF THEY DON'T LIKE TO --- PEOPLE WILL TALK WITH ENOUGH TIME ON THEIR HANDS SO THEY BETTER HURRY UP -- LOL

Freedomreign: In the post by tman23 today he spoke of stages for the CBI. What stage are we assuming they are currently in?

Millionday: FREEDOM -- I HAVE NOT SEEN THE POST HUN BUT -- MONTHS AGO THERE WAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CBI AND THEIR HEAD OF THE PRIVATE BANKS STATING THAT THEY ARE PREPARED TO RAISE THE DINAR VALUE AND ALSO THE CHANGE BEING SET FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY RATES/IQD ---- AND THAT IT WILL BE DONE IN STEPS AND THE FIRST WAS THE WORKSHOPS THAT HAD BEEN COMPLETE WHEN THE REPORT WAS MADE THAT DAY --- SO THEY DID NOT GO ON TO SAY HOW MANY STEPS OR HOW QUICK OR EVEN ANYTHING ELSE TO LOOK FOR --- SO WE HAVE NO ABSOLUTE WAY TO LIST THE STEPS --- HOWEVER WE HAVE SEEN HUGE PROGRESS

Millionday: Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari in the headquarters of the Office of the ministry today with a unique Belhadj, regional director of the World Bank for the Middle East and North Africa cooperation between the International Bank for Reconstruction and Ministry of Finance and other relevant authorities in the light of the federal budget for 2015.

Millionday: NOTE -- - HUGE MEETING AND OF COURSE OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE DUE TO THE CHANGES THEY WANT COMPLETED FOR THE BUDGET -- AND THIS IS VERY VERY FAST IMO

Millionday: According to a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, the two sides also discussed "the possibility of helping the bank mentioned in the implementation of consulting projects, particularly in energy, irrigation, transport, water and sanitation sector." The statement pointed to "the agreement to create the program and a roadmap by the Ministry of Finance, in coordination with other relevant institutions to be discussed during the forthcoming World Bank in Washington in April next spring meeting"

Millionday: SO THE MEETING IN WASHINGTON IS TO BEGIN ON THE 14TH OF THIS MONTH AND THE MEETING WILL BE ATTENDED BY ALL THAT HAVE A ROLE IN THE SPRING SUBJECTS MADE CLEAR BY THE WORLD BANK --

wvchsr19: Do you think they would have to have an international rate by then? wvchsr19: or can they go into this meeting with the programmed rate

Millionday: I DON'T KNOW AND SEE NO INK ON IT HUN

Millionday: HERE AT DINARUPDATES ABOUT EVERYTHING, WE WANT TO DISCUSS ALL ECONOMIC CHANGES AND ALSO WE WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THE PROBLEM THAT IS BEING ADDRESSED IN THE AREA

Millionday: THANK YOU SWAN AND RUDIE AND ALL THAT HELPED AND IN THE TIME BETWEEN NOW AND THEN -- I WILL FIND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE COMPUTER

ramses24d: i just wanted to know what the WB news was

Millionday: THEY ARE MEERTING WITH IRAQ TO RESOLVE ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH HARD CURRENCY PLANS SO THEY CAN SUCCEED --
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum