Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE? YAWN.....

5 posters

Go down

Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... Empty Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE? YAWN.....

Post by chilimama Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:54 am

7:49 am pt......
Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE? 
Already Blessed wrote DC SAYS THAT EVERYONE IS READY....WE ARE ALL JUST WAITING!      
Already Blessed wrote JUST GOT THAT TEXT FROM DC....HOT OFF THE PRESS...OR PHONE

shar35 wrote AB Do you know if the VND/VNN is live too? is it still .08?
Already Blessed wrote DON'T KNOW SHAR....THEY HAVE CHANGED RATES SOOOO MANY TIMES THAT I WOULD EXPECT THE CORRECT RATES TO GO IN JUST BEFORE THIS POPS

Already Blessed wrote ON NOV 28, 2014. THEY OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THAT THEY WOULD START DELETING ZERO'S AND THAT IT WOULD TAKE TWO YEARS... EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

angelgirlpaid wrote Already Blessed: Two years will take us to nov. 2016 .... No? What does that mean for us?
Already Blessed wrote ANGEL - IT MEANS THAT THEY PLAN TO HAVE ALL THE 3 ZERO NOTES IN BY THEN...HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US

daz wrote all bank websites that offer a currency exchange and all dealers will display a change in rates when it pops

Already Blessed wrote SORRY GUYS...HARD TO FOLLOW CHAT...GETTING READY TO HAVE LUNCH AND SHOP FOR HOUSES SO YOU ARE STUCK WITH DAZ...

MORE CHAT......
Odin1965 wrote I like the Renfroes straightforward but caring. People I would hang out with but doubt I will meet them in person. 
Already Blessed wrote RENFROWS ARE AN AWESOME FAMILY.....WE ARE ALL SO BLESSED TO HAVE A COUPLE OF THEM HERE WITH US ... AMAZING MEN!

Already Blessed wrote DC IS A TREASURE AS WELL.... BLUE EYES AND DIMPLES TOO....AND A WICKED SENSE OF HUMOR TO GO WITH THE BRILLIANCE....MOST INTERESTING MAN I HAVE EVER MET...TRULY

normanros wrote adabi on abc  
    Already Blessed wrote I THINK THE ABADI INTERVIEW ON TV IS FROM A COUPLE DAYS AGO WITH MARTHA RADDITZ BUT GREAT FOOTAGE ON DAASH TERRORISTS AND IDF IRAQI DEFENSE FORCES AND THEIR DRIVE TO FREE THEIR COUNTRY!!!!

dutchie wrote wow!!! just scrolled down to bottom of chat and the best intel ever from AB, she is mansion shopping!!!!wwoooohhoooooo

Already Blessed wrote GOTTA GO....PLEASE BE KIND TO EACH OTHER....WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT!
LOL       Already Blessed wrote DAZ - YOU HAVE TO STAY AND MAKE THE DONUTS
ROFL    daz wrote WILL YOU UNCHAIN ME FROM THE RADIATOR IN THE BASEMENT OR DO I HAVE TO MAKE THEM ONE-HANDED AGAIN TODAY

Odin1965 wrote daz i wondered what that clanking sound was when I got on the calls now I know Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... Biggrin

NICE.... Beberjay wrote
TNT members, as we may be exchanging soon, I thought these words from a timeless cartoon friend is appropriate... “ If there is ever a tomorrow that we are not together, there is one thing you should always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, never give up, even if we’re apart, I will always be with you in the heart.” -Winnie the Pooh

--------------------
P.S. EARLIER... AROUND 6 am pt....  THEN SHE GOT THE UPDATE FROM DC ABOVE... THEY ARE "JUST WAITING FOR IT"
Already Blessed wrote I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN IRAQ YET....I DO KNOW THAT IRAQ TIME IS DIFFERENT THAN OURS AND SINCE THEY DIDN'T GIVE US A SPECIFIC TIME OF DAY...WE NEED TO GIVE THEM THE TIME THEY NEED AND SEE WHAT SHAKES OUT. I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT THIS ISN'T HAPPENING AS WE ARE HOPING...EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE HEARD IN THE LAST 48 HOURS....ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING POINTS TO IT HAPPENING....COULD IT CHANGE... YES BUT I WON'T GO THERE UNTIL IT DOES SO DON'T WORRY!
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... Empty Re: Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE? YAWN.....

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:03 am

What a great group of caring people.  And don't forget the wonder Renfrows, DC & his dimples.  Geez......

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... Empty Re: Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE? YAWN.....

Post by chilimama Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:20 am

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY HOW SHE MAKES IT A POINT TO TELL THE PEOPLE THAT SHE IS SHOPPING FOR HOUSES KNOWING FULL WELL HOW BAD OFF MOST ARE ON THAT SITE.   OH PLEASE DONATE, DONATE, DONATE  SMH
cashingIn

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:27 am

I agree.  That is very sad.  So many have written on the TNT forum and even said on calls that they are homeless, living in hotels, or being put out on the street soon.  Maybe if donations are good this month, it can be a BIG house and she can invite some of them to stay with her.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Neither one of them would do that- It's not in their persona, and it would interrupt the flow of their schemes-They are ALL about themselves-  They don't give a rat's patoot about anyone but themselves-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:24 pm

I just threw up in my mouth reading that ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... 2805820865  Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... 2805820865  Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... 2805820865  Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... Pump-t10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... 2805820865  Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... 2805820865  Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... 2805820865  Already Blessed -  Already Blessed wrote HOW ABOUT A DC UPDATE?  YAWN..... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:50 pm

The above picture and sentiment rings true- Exactly-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum