Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Warka Bank Access

+6
wherbie
Lauren305
FS4Enthusiast
Levitations
Ponee
Goldiegirl
10 posters

Go down

ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access Empty Warka Bank Access

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:34 pm

I just logged on to see my interest paid on my IQD in Warka. All nice and neat and safely making money.... unlike the ones in my sock drawer.   :okjh: 

I also want to let you know that I have no trouble receiving email responses from Mr. Issa and his team. My password expired ( I admit I only log on every 5 or 6 months when interest is due to be paid) so I emailed him with all the usual paperwork, my drivers license pic (I got a new one) and the signed request to assign a new password... I did that on Dec 23rd. Mr. Issa emailed me on Dec 28th with my new sign on password.  I guess he was off the Christmas Eve and Boxing day holidays.  Someone on another site said they don't respond to emails...Hmmm

question

I never have a problem with them. If they were going to steal our money why give us interest.

:spring1:

I also believe many Europeans have money stashed in there. Not just Americans.  Eventually when we will be able to transfer our money out of there, it seems are a number of banks in the Middle East and over other parts of the world in which to wire to.  

I've always stated, I am not worried.

happydance happydance happydance happydance happydance happydance happydance happydance happydance happydance happydance
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access Empty Re: Warka Bank Access

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Thanks for the info GG.  I haven't logged in for quite awhile, but haven't had any issues  last couple times.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Ponee, I think the idea is to log on more frequently and change your password. I'm hearing it extends your log on capability. Otherwise you have to email them.  I hear the guys....can't get a response from Mr. Issa...

ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access 3508649203

We got our interest paid Dec 31st, just like clockwork. Someone said it's a lesser rate but still far more than the ones sitting here at home.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:23 pm

I think you are right GG. I submitted on the 24th and haven't heard back yet.  Did you submit it to E-banking or Customer Service? Or directly to Mr. Issa?

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:47 am

I sent my email to 2 people.

Mohammad Kamal

Ashraf Amr

You have to send them a scanned copy of whatever it was you signed up to prove your identity.  I used my drivers license. So I scanned it and sent that.
You also have to send a signed authorization letter requesting them to reset the password. Scan that include that in the email.

If you don't have an example of what that looks like Ponee, I can email it to you.

In my email this is what I write.

Subject: VIP - Sign on for Online Banking - Ms Goldie Girl

Dear E-Banking Department,

I have an e-banking account setup in Jan 2012.  My Client id: XXXXXX.  My password has expired.

Would you be so kind as to please reset my password and send it to me again?

These are my bank account numbers.

USD Account – Goldie Girl - XXX /XXXXXX / X / XXXX / 0
IQD Account – Goldie Girl - XXX /XXXXXX / X / XXXX / 0

I have attached a signed request asking for my password to be reset as per your request. I am also attaching a copy of my id which is my drivers license.

Please let me know if you need anything else and thank you

Kindest regards,

Goldie Girl
1234 Frozen Ice Drive
Chicago, Illinois
United States
12345 (put your zip code here)

555 999-5555

This  is the email I got back from them.

Dear Sir,

The new online password is: XXXX

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp 

For any further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

BTW....I was not charged a fee on my USD bank account for the reset.

Last edited by Goldiegirl on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:55 am

Ponee, also check your spam folder. For some reason there are times it goes in there.

:dfgthd:

Last edited by Goldiegirl on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:58 am

Write them on a Monday evening so they have a few days to get to it. When you write it around 10 pm EST they will get it right away. I have seen them send me emails at 6:30 am their time. They start early there. Not like a regular bank in North America.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Thanks so much for the information.  I appreciate it.  I checked SPAM - nothing there.  I will resend tomorrow night at 10 pm as you suggested.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Just got word from another friend that he just got his password sent to them. So, they are responding.

Good luck Ponee. Let us know it works out for you.

:juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:16 am

UPDATE -- I was given the new password for my Warka account and I am able to access my account.  All is good.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Glad to hear that ponee!

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Ponee wrote:UPDATE -- I was given the new password for my Warka account and I am able to access my account.  All is good.

Yeah.....women rock!!!  Seems they luv us more than the men.
Luv you back Warka.

:juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:49 am

The fact is that as far as I can tell no one has been able to withdraw any significant amount of money from Warka for the last five years (if any at all), because of their financial difficulties.  So to paint a rosy picture about Warka with your money being "safe" and "making money" would be a serious disservice to anyone that isn't aware of the whole story.

Newbies on DV occasionally still ask about transferring money to Warka, and the members there (rightly so) tell them they're nuts if they send any money to Warka now.

If they never allow you to withdraw any money then you're not "safely making money".  If they never allow you to withdraw, then all they're doing is showing you meaningless numbers on a screen, not "giving you interest".

And that is a very real possibility.  Banks in the US (and everywhere) go under and screw people out of their money, that's why in the US they're federally insured.  Add in Iraqs economic problems, corruption, government, violence, ISIS, etc, and the picture gets far less rosy.

Add in the high interest rate they've been "paying" and it also gets worse.  For Warka to pay people 9% or whatever for deposits, they have to make more than that via loans or other instruments.  You think given Iraq's economy that there are a lot of fine upstanding successful Iraqi businesses willing and capable of paying the 11-13%+ interest it'd take for Warka to not have serious financial problems?  I certainly wouldn't bet my money on it.

Articles like the below prove that Iraqis can't get their money out either.  I doubt foreign currency speculators will be high on Warkas list to pay back their deposits, let alone deposits + interest, if they ever return to normal working status (which is questionable in and of itself).

Please Please sent back depositors in the Warka Bank funds

Basil Abbas Khudair Tuesday 0.5 May 2015, 00:00
A full year ago, we published an article under the title (Warka Bank and underestimated the rights of depositors), and offered the conditions of Iraqis who have deposited their money in Ahli Bank was approved by the Central Bank of Iraq, and we expected that the concerned authorities in the CBI or the Warka Bank or the Ministry of Finance or other interest in the subject and find ways to return people's money, which is deposited in good faith and the means of legal, they did not play gambling did not enter yards horse racing to bet, as they did not participate speculation and gambling, all you Amloh is to deposit their money into one of the largest private banks that were Daayate minimum shaking that will revive the banking situation in Iraq, and said in 2010 that the bank and its branches many scattered across Iraq, apologizing to meet withdrawals as it passes administrative status will disappear days after, and during the waiting period has been put Commandments to the bank and to subject its operations to a local expert, and international and we heard that the bank will be subject to liquidation under the law, then we heard that profit advocacy and raised the commandments with him and that he will resume his days later, then came fussy about undergoing investigation for money laundering and providing facilities for certain destinations, has filled the ears of depositors news and details never affect them, because he either has the bank liquidation or refer some of the offenders to justice or put the bank in Greater hell or younger, what matters depositors is re-money which deposited through the legal process, which has become its fate today in the unknown, and those responsible for the Warka Bank primarily, and the inability of them are the responsibility of the Central Bank of Iraq because it monitoring the situation of private banks under the law and is supposed to be intra depositors,

not to mention the responsibility of the Ministry of Finance and the Office of Financial Supervision and the Integrity Commission, we are in a country called Iraq a state of institutions do not (state watermelon), and should those who mentioned that seeking and struggling and perform its duties to the Iraqi citizen who deposited his money (arab) inside Iraq, the satiation depositors of promises for six years, which is in this sense a case involving Bank Ahli March heavy mistakes against citizens Aitmanoh, and the case does not need to (philosophy) in the solution, the bank was unable to direct solutions must operations of liquidation and distribution in a manner dividing the debtors, and that the bank could return to practice his Feltsaadh stakeholders without waiting, and if the bank wants satisfaction approach to filter its obligations with depositors let him start in a manner satisfaction, and perhaps there are other legal solutions can their access in this regard, the important thing is watching the light At the end of the tunnel instead of launching promises and delay payment of public dues, and knows it means it full well that depositors' money is decreasing day by day due to inflation, to the extent that they have lost the proportion of their deposits can should know themselves through lost opportunities for them to dispose of their money by imprison unjustly in the country of democracy, which it may not be the practice of abuse against third parties, and please those who had information about the secrets of Warka to make it for one purpose does not is a re depositors, because the other things not related to depositors out because they want to retrieve their money only.

http://www.kitabat.com/ar/print/50512.php

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:56 am

Goldiegirl wrote:
Ponee wrote:UPDATE -- I was given the new password for my Warka account and I am able to access my account.  All is good.

Yeah.....women rock!!!  Seems they luv us more than the men.
Luv you back Warka.

:juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

I have never tried to withdraw the funds though, so I don't know if the stories of not being able to get my money out are true or not.  I discussed with my husband about transferring some back  to USD.  He said he will work on it this weekend.  I think he will have to ask for another password change though.  I haven't accessed it since Jan.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:07 am

Ponee, the withdrawals are frozen.  You can't withdraw.  Frankly, I don't want to if I could. I have so little in there that it doesn't make sense to withdraw it.

You just never know. That might be the safest place for it and should a change in value ever occur. The dinar in there is just a value.  No size of notes.  Just a number.   If it sits there for 10 years, then it sits there.

Interest is recorded end of June and end of December like clockwork.  I do not believe that Americans and a few Canadians are the only ones who hold money in Warka.  I still believe some big players in Europe does as well and even some of the other larger more wealthy Middle Eastern Countries.

If won't matter if you convert it online from IQD to USD.  You can't withdraw the USD so for now you just have to let it go and see what happens with Warka down the road.

:juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:14 am

Well, that really really really sucks then.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:29 am

Ponee, not really. It's been like this since 2013.  I don't think you should really worry about it unless they tell you that your bank account is gone.  Like I said, it could be the best play of this investment.

You want to get onto your warka account since you got your last password.  Change it so that it doesn't expire again. I have a calendar reminder to do that every 3 months.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Here's a very relevant article that relates to what I was talking about above.  Very nearly the worst on the planet on extending credit.  Without the ability to charge interest via extending credit to people, it serious hampers banks ability to pay interest to depositors.

If Warka had, say, 1 billion dollars in deposits 10 years ago and have been paying 9% interest the entire time, they owe their depositors nearly 2.4 billion dollars.  Where's the extra 1.4 billion going to come from without being able to make a higher percentage off loans?  Saying they'll pay a high interest rate to depositors in order to get more and more depositors to sign up, but not being able to make enough profit to actually pay the interest they say they are, would make Warka little more than a Ponzi scheme.

It is possible to be defined as the process of credit lending and borrowing operations, because those who have the money does not have to be able to invest their own credit and would transfer these funds

Credit substantial need for the economy is the survival of funds prevents disabled or frozen and business can directly or expanding their business in this capital increase production

Iraq ranks 180 out of 189 countries in the process of extending credit, and this proportion is weak relative to the number of banks that are operating in Iraq and their capital in excess of the 6 trillion dinars

Qurtas News / Baghdad

Iraq was ranked 180 out of 189 countries in the process of extending credit, while experts attributed this decline to the inefficiency of the Iraqi banks.

The expert in banking affairs Khalil grace Diab for "Ply News", "It is possible the credit process is defined as lending and borrowing operations, because those who have the money does not have to be able to invest on their own, and the credit would transfer these funds from the first to the For the second loan. "

"It may be done directly between the owner of the money and the borrower and the so-called direct credit, there is another side is done by banks, which play the role of financial intermediation between the parties and be mediating indirect ie mediation between those who have a surplus of money and who do not have the fiscal surplus, in other words , any who have the cash is not available. "

Diab added that "credit should be fundamental to the economy it prevents the funds remain disabled or frozen and business can direct their business or expand in this capital increase production and can be summed up the importance of bank credit two things first is to increase production where it can be industrial, agricultural and new service projects Created as well as existing development which ones are in need of a lot of money outweigh own resources for these projects. "

And that "The second thing is to increase consumption and bank credit here can consumers get some consumer durables and other goods in spite of their inability to pay its value at the present time. "

He pointed out that "bank credit is aimed at the distribution of financial resources on the different economic activities which plays an important role in the distribution of the financial resources available to the banking system in the various sectors, as well as the operation of the frozen economic resources by bank credit where it can take advantage of the frozen funds are as can be Credit facilitate trade exchange process using a document that represents a count of bank credit as forms provides an easy method of payment in foreign trade. "

Diab explained that "there are types of credit by the type of investment, there are two types of credit consumer credit and the second production, The first type is easy for someone to get the money needed to meet the consumer their needs including food or Disco vs. owed on the loan interest, and this is riba (forbidden in Islam) and that need to exploit the lender the borrower, and the imposition of harsh conditions it ".

He said, "Credit productive it is money that provides the entrepreneur with a view to the use of funds in a business or industrial, agricultural, and this benefits the lender and the borrower in usurious loans, and classified the credit period in terms of duration as if be short, medium or long and calculates interest on this basis the bank ".

Diab pointed out that "and the dimensions of the suspicion of usury for such transactions, calling Islam a partnership between the owner of the money, the investor until the process does not fall under the usury forbidden in Islam, and agree on the distribution of profit or loss ratios, as may be agreed on a partnership period construed after the project the whole of the investor. "

To that shows the Iraqi private banks association member Ahmed Abdullah al-Khafaji's "Ply News", that "Iraq ranks 180 out of 189 countries in the process of extending credit, and this proportion is weak relative to the number of banks that are operating in Iraq and their capital in excess of the 6 trillion dinars .

Khafaji stressed that "the reason behind the decline in those important process in the banking sector is due to poor efficiency of some Iraqi banks, whether government or civil and here the role of the Central Bank of Iraq, comes the need for the developer and the leader and cultured for this process and outlined her role."

It consists of the Iraqi banking system of 54 banks, including seven state banks Islamist, one of them newly established, as well as 23 commercial banks special distributed by nine Islamic banks, and there are also 15 branches of foreign banks, and there are many institutions that do some banking, including 34 firm conversion Mali, and nearly 200 belonging to the banks foreign exchange company or deal with the banks, with the Loan Guarantee Company and to finance small and medium enterprises, with two companies for services electronic banking and smart card, in addition to nearly 800 branch subsidiary banks and distributed all over the governorates of Iraq.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/203648-iraq-ranks-180-out-of-189-countries-in-the-process-of-providing-credit/#ixzz3c8UPU4eP

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:00 am

FS4Enthusiast wrote:Here's a very relevant article that relates to what I was talking about above.  Very nearly the worst on the planet on extending credit.  Without the ability to charge interest via extending credit to people, it serious hampers banks ability to pay interest to depositors.

If Warka had, say, 1 billion dollars in deposits 10 years ago and have been paying 9% interest the entire time, they owe their depositors nearly 2.4 billion dollars.  Where's the extra 1.4 billion going to come from without being able to make a higher percentage off loans?  Saying they'll pay a high interest rate to depositors in order to get more and more depositors to sign up, but not being able to make enough profit to actually pay the interest they say they are, would make Warka little more than a Ponzi scheme.

It is possible to be defined as the process of credit lending and borrowing operations, because those who have the money does not have to be able to invest their own credit and would transfer these funds

Credit substantial need for the economy is the survival of funds prevents disabled or frozen and business can directly or expanding their business in this capital increase production

Iraq ranks 180 out of 189 countries in the process of extending credit, and this proportion is weak relative to the number of banks that are operating in Iraq and their capital in excess of the 6 trillion dinars

Qurtas News / Baghdad

Iraq was ranked 180 out of 189 countries in the process of extending credit, while experts attributed this decline to the inefficiency of the Iraqi banks.

The expert in banking affairs Khalil grace Diab for "Ply News", "It is possible the credit process is defined as lending and borrowing operations, because those who have the money does not have to be able to invest on their own, and the credit would transfer these funds from the first to the For the second loan. "

"It may be done directly between the owner of the money and the borrower and the so-called direct credit, there is another side is done by banks, which play the role of financial intermediation between the parties and be mediating indirect ie mediation between those who have a surplus of money and who do not have the fiscal surplus, in other words , any who have the cash is not available. "

Diab added that "credit should be fundamental to the economy it prevents the funds remain disabled or frozen and business can direct their business or expand in this capital increase production and can be summed up the importance of bank credit two things first is to increase production where it can be industrial, agricultural and new service projects Created as well as existing development which ones are in need of a lot of money outweigh own resources for these projects. "

And that "The second thing is to increase consumption and bank credit here can consumers get some consumer durables and other goods in spite of their inability to pay its value at the present time. "

He pointed out that "bank credit is aimed at the distribution of financial resources on the different economic activities which plays an important role in the distribution of the financial resources available to the banking system in the various sectors, as well as the operation of the frozen economic resources by bank credit where it can take advantage of the frozen funds are as can be Credit facilitate trade exchange process using a document that represents a count of bank credit as forms provides an easy method of payment in foreign trade. "

Diab explained that "there are types of credit by the type of investment, there are two types of credit consumer credit and the second production, The first type is easy for someone to get the money needed to meet the consumer their needs including food or Disco vs. owed on the loan interest, and this is riba (forbidden in Islam) and that need to exploit the lender the borrower, and the imposition of harsh conditions it ".

He said, "Credit productive it is money that provides the entrepreneur with a view to the use of funds in a business or industrial, agricultural, and this benefits the lender and the borrower in usurious loans, and classified the credit period in terms of duration as if be short, medium or long and calculates interest on this basis the bank ".

Diab pointed out that "and the dimensions of the suspicion of usury for such transactions, calling Islam a partnership between the owner of the money, the investor until the process does not fall under the usury forbidden in Islam, and agree on the distribution of profit or loss ratios, as may be agreed on a partnership period construed after the project the whole of the investor. "

To that shows the Iraqi private banks association member Ahmed Abdullah al-Khafaji's "Ply News", that "Iraq ranks 180 out of 189 countries in the process of extending credit, and this proportion is weak relative to the number of banks that are operating in Iraq and their capital in excess of the 6 trillion dinars .

Khafaji stressed that "the reason behind the decline in those important process in the banking sector is due to poor efficiency of some Iraqi banks, whether government or civil and here the role of the Central Bank of Iraq, comes the need for the developer and the leader and cultured for this process and outlined her role."

It consists of the Iraqi banking system of 54 banks, including seven state banks Islamist, one of them newly established, as well as 23 commercial banks special distributed by nine Islamic banks, and there are also 15 branches of foreign banks, and there are many institutions that do some banking, including 34 firm conversion Mali, and nearly 200 belonging to the banks foreign exchange company or deal with the banks, with the Loan Guarantee Company and to finance small and medium enterprises, with two companies for services electronic banking and smart card, in addition to nearly 800 branch subsidiary banks and distributed all over the governorates of Iraq.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/203648-iraq-ranks-180-out-of-189-countries-in-the-process-of-providing-credit/#ixzz3c8UPU4eP

Your comments are worthless.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 am

I was talking to Ponee, not you. If you don't like my comments why don't you put on your big girl pants and just don't respond to them.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:18 am

Thanks for the extra info FS4!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren305 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:47 pm

I am having the worst time logging in over the last 2 months.  Suddenly i get a message on the login page stating the account has expired.  I dutifully sent Mr Issa and the eteam supervisor, a Mr Akim, the appropriate documentation and have had no luck or success.

Hope they get it straightened out. If you have any new email address for them, would appreciate the info.

Lauren305

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:21 pm

I still haven't got a response from the 6 letters I sent, thru the " warka Bank " portal...the last 6 months..not even an acknowledgement of my letter...getting nervous here

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Oh my !  I don't understand that Wherebie.  I at least get responded to for password changes.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by freddyeileen Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Has anyone had any success logging into to there Warka Bank accounts recently. I have been unable to since April, and they haven't responded to any of my emails.

freddyeileen

Back to top Go down

Post by raypooh Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:48 am

My ATM expired in April 2015 started sending emails 2 months before it expired no response.And the Password another lost cause .Been expired over a year.Every now and than I send a email still no response.One thing about some of these dinar sites they are  quick to jump on the band wagon buy dinar from this company ,I flew out there talk to the ownwer he's a good guy.I have his private # lol.When every that company gets raided .There no good is the first thing to come out there mouths  when they pumped everybody up for months and years before about those dinar dealers.Warka bank the same all these sites nobody has no correct or reliable information on who to contact at warka.And if I do find something it contact email list from 4 years ago.And why every month it's going to happen on the 15.Now it's Jan 15 2016 if it's does happen the world is going to crash.If anybody have any new contact for warka bank please post.Thanks

raypooh

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:45 am

I don't know but I would'nt rule out ISIS !!. Probably using your dinar to pay to see the new star wars movie.... :hyuj:   :ny5:
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raypooh Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Lol ur probably right they can catch a few movies with it.

raypooh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Ponee would most likely be your best resource, she has a Warka account. I think Purpleskyz my have one as well. She's pretty busy right now, so if she doesn't respond in a couple of days you might try sending her a PM.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access 2805820865  ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access 2805820865  ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access 2805820865  ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access Empty Warka Bank accounts

Post by Vet Guy Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:39 am

I am new here. I have a bank acoount and an ISX trade account with the Warka Bank and have all but given up on ever retrieving the
funds I have invisted. Anyone out the willing to help bing with disabled Army Vet up to speed? I used to email Mr. Issa regualrly but havent ev en tried in disgust for many years now,

thanks Richard

Vet Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:09 pm

Try reading through the thread above, there is a lot of good advise there, you may find some new suggestions to try.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access 2805820865  ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access 2805820865  ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access 2805820865  ixzz3c8UPU4eP - Warka Bank Access 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:44 am

I wish I had something to tell you.  I have a Warka acct and have for almost 6 years.  I am able to access, but that is because I stay active with the account.  You have to change the password on a regular basis to keep from being locked out.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum