Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline ( AGAIN POPPY?)

+3
Terbo56
Jayzze
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) Empty Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline ( AGAIN POPPY?)

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:40 am

Guru Poppy3  SEEMS LIKE THE APPEAL AGAINST THE LAST LAW DISPUTE WAS DROPPED. THAT IS GREAT NEWS AND AGAIN A MOVE TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS.  I HEARD AT 3PM THIS AFTERNOON [FRIDAY] FROM ISRAEL CONTACT THEY HAVE HEARD ALL ATTENTION IS TO MEET THE JAN 1 DEADLINE FOR ALL MONETARY PROCESS TO BE IMPLEMENTED WITHOUT ANY DELAY.  HE THINKS THE END IS VERY NEAR.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) Empty Re: Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline ( AGAIN POPPY?)

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:04 am

sounds like the usual bs and after jan 1 when it does not happen whats the next excuse?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) Empty Re: Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline ( AGAIN POPPY?)

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 pm

I think Poopy needs a cyanide cocktail to put him out of his misery- This shit will go on for another 10 years- Watch and see- 2cents Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 2350219667 Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:17 pm

You guys are reading way to much to what old Poppy is saying here, Israel was a son of Daniel Boone if I remember right, Poppy is from Tn.-- Boone from Ky. if I remember right. A descendent of Israel Boone has been talking to ol Poppy and ol pole licker is been in the moon shine, he woke up after round table and now running off at the mouth again . Nothing new !!!!!! :loki:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cookin Gramma Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:20 am

Sorry to say this...but you guys sound just like the negative, mud throwing  board  of D.Vets I never go on anymore.    If you don't think it is going to happen in ten years...why would you even bother to be on this site!????? Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 2350219667Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 2322496710getoutcrazyspincrap
Well, that was fun...ahhahahah

cookin Gramma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:58 am

we are not being neg its reality vs koolaid  and the reality is one day it will happen but none of the gurus are telling the truth as they say in england  they speak pure rubbish
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:29 am

cookin Gramma; I've been in this a while, a LONG WHILE! And Poppy is 99% BS and Lies, and 1 % want a be. He is in the same club as TNT Tony, Okie, Terry K and the list goes on,that's not negativity , that is the truth ! And I do think it will happen , but not the way most think, but truth is better than BS . Since you bring up DVs, your right about them , some of them people are just plain rude , obnoxious and scammers, and out to get what ever they can from you starting with the owner of the site. Your not going to like reading what I just posted, but plz get over it with thicker skin and because this ( INVESTMENT ) is not for the weak at heart. We have fun on here and yes we may vent here,for when we do vent , the so called gurus have brought it on only by themselves with their pack of lies and BS, it not hard to decipher truth from fiction.   
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayo-queen Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:39 am

IlikeyouRoyboy
Mayo-queen
Mayo-queen
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:41 am

Now I'm blushing lol :winky winky:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:33 am

Royboy, YOU? Blush? Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 3508649203 Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 3508649203 Laughing Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 2834342768 Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 2834342768 cashingIn cashingIn
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:39 am

Cookin Granny- Apparently you don't understand what has happened in the past 12 years- Why don't you look at the history of Iraq, and then talk to the 'Gurus', and ask them why they have to bullshit and tell bold faced lies to people all the time, just so they can line their pockets with our money- You bought dinar, didn't you, right? Don't be telling us what we're doing wrong or how we are acting- Go make some cookies- That'll make you feel better about yourself, MAYBE- Dinar vets and The Getteam has been ignorant, and lied to everyone from its inception- Deal with it- Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 1656125192 2cents 2cents Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 2350219667
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Hey cookin grandma:   Ah, don't look now but you are backing a person (Poppy 3) who welches on eals.  Years ago he offered 1000 dinars if heis prediction of an RV did not happen. IT DID NOT HAPPEN, he crawfished and backpeddaled so fast that the ethernet smoked for days.  TRUE STOR

This clown has predicted the RV so many times that one lost count years ago.  His Jasn 1 prediction is an annual affair! 

Personally when this louse pays up his welched debt to me I MAY decide to believe 1 workd of his - UNTIL THEN HE LIES.

Facts sometimes are stranger than fiction.  In this case the only thing strange around here is Poppy 3 (Welcher).  If this goes according to form his prediction will pass right along with the old year and nothing will have happened except a hangover if one partakes too much.  FACT.

Yawn, getting so tired of this and his BS, I think I will now send him into oblivion  with Okie and Terry K.  YEP, POPPY 3 NO LONGER EXISTS -= PERSONA NON GRATA.   NEXT!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:17 pm

AK, here, here!!! :yes: Poppy - Poppy3 claims to have heard from his Israel contact that Jan 1 is the deadline  ( AGAIN POPPY?) 2218296283
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:23 pm

just heard from my inter gallactic contac who i trust and he stated no rv ever
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:33 pm

The one I looked at had six beds in it- sarcastic Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:51 pm

roflmao
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:58 pm

"THEY HAVE HEARD ALL ATTENTION IS TO MEET THE JAN 1 DEADLINE FOR ALL MONETARY PROCESS TO BE IMPLEMENTED WITHOUT ANY DELAY."

This sentence makes no sense whatsoever, a call from Israel or not.  

Ahhhh poppy....

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:50 am

I'm not going there- They can send me a money order-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum