Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC

4 posters

Go down

Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  Empty Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  B3KYhCUIEAA8HwY

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  Empty Re: Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:45 pm

But -he never said which Monday .... Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  2805820865  Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  2805820865  Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  2805820865  Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC  Empty Re: Already Blessed playing Cover Up for Tony and DC

Post by Cascadian Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:54 pm

He was talking smack about having the 'paying attention' group being done by Thanksgiving.  Guess you could ask which Thanksgiving if you wanted to get technical.

I've noticed that they haven't mentioned the thousands that have already exchanged since the RV.  The last number they tossed out was 700,000 and indicated that there were more after that number.  Wonder why they aren't uplifting the masses with the good news anymore?

People are exchanging according to DC and Tony...

Just not you

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:47 pm

There is a revolt starting at TNT.  Of course I would imagine these two get banned before it spreads:

Notthateasy wrote:

Listen back at the cc. Tony said there were 4 windows and one had past. And Monday was the 4th window.
That's what Tony said.

That's right.... that is what Tony said!

Come Mondays Call, it will be.... "should have happened over the weekend, BUT, someone stopped it."..... So much for "The Prophecy Tony", more like "a Legend In His Own Mind!"
They (Tony & DC) have been calling this every weekend for I don't know how long, and the same excuses on Monday, everytime. Yet, if/when anyone says anything.... They Are Complaining?... I think Tony has been getting his "intell" from Terry K.
Oh well, guess we will just sit and wait every minute of every day until "It" finally happens. You know, the truth would be nice for a change. Obviously, this "guessing" isn't working. Nothing (not one thing) either of them has said, has come true - yet.

You are so correct I agree 100 per cent, tomorrow another lame excuse.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Oh my...  Dissent will NOT be tolerated.  

For those about to rock, I salute you!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum