Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate.

2 posters

Go down

Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. Empty Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate.

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Wiley Morgan [Generals64] Comments, November 13 & 18, 2014

Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2014 by Light Worker 29501

Wiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate.

Anonymous, on 13 Nov 2014 – 1:53 PM, said:

Quote :“As it stands now the group contract is for US citizens, however am told that other countries will have rates as good as if not a bit better to what we have done for the group. No one bank wants to be left out of a change of this magnitude and have the opportunity to have so many of our foreign friends as new clients.”
Wiley,

So are you thinking, as inferred above, one would be better off simply requesting the contract rate versus what our Gen64 group has chiseled out for us or will there not be enough of a differential to matter?  A nickel on a million is $50K and a single penny better is a $10K difference.  I can’t see WF sitting there and giving an option since they are working with the Chinese on the Gen64 deal and should have their best interest at heart…along with their own.  Or…is all this talk about people getting their appointments and walking in requesting the contracts rates all just talk?  Just curious.The understanding is there is street and contract. If you are already a part of the group you are already poised to get contract, if not then lets hope you are a skilled negotiator as I do not see the bank sitting there willing to negotiate what has already been done. Especially with what so many already are stating as fact in that in each appointment will be 20 minutes per person. We only leveled the playing field for all those that did not want to do all the negotiating. We have only opened the door for others, it is up to each individual to walk through it, that we cannot do for anyone. No one size will fit all, contract is a one size fits most.

Going with a currency dealer is a completely different story and I care not to even get into that due to the fact I simply will not be going that route. The challenge or hurdles there are not worth the extra effort in my opinion. And I emphasis in my opinion and that means nothing to anyone except me.

With that said I have just opened the door for all those that think otherwise to chime in. I will not spend hour upon hour debating that with others. We will only know once and for all when they let this go international whether they are willing to negotiate with everybody that walks through the door.  I have seen no person of authority come forth and say anything on the matter at hand outside of private meetings.  I can only speak of what I am aware of. Some will come along and say we are misinformed or whatever. That is fine, we are not told everything and anyone stating they are is being outright disingenuous.

Wiley

Posted Today, 03:39 PM

So much fear and paranoia being circled about when this will truly be a simple process. For the majority of us, patience doesn’t come easily. And when it does come, it’s often fleeting. The rest of the time, we rush, interrupt, get exasperated when people cut in line, and curse drivers who impede our progress while barreling down the highway.

From decisions made in haste to words spoken without reflection, impatience can cause a vast amount of pain and waste of time worrying. While I am no expert by any means on the matter, we are all in the same situation in our endeavor. This is not a race of who is right or wrong and who gets into exchange first. Much thought and planning has gone into the event itself. We wait for those orchestrating the event to let us know when our appointments can commence. Until then we listen and learn about what it is we are involved in, but no amount of negativity will bring about a change in our impatience.

Wiley

Source.

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

Posted at: http://www.oom2.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. 2245507099Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. Empty Re: Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate.

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:58 pm

NO it's not less than accurate, it is outright lies, just like his drivel.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. 2805820865  Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. 2805820865  Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. 2805820865  Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. Empty Re: Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate.

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Yep!!!

:sfgsfg:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. 2245507099Wiley MorganWiley maintains that most of what the Dinar Guru sites are reporting is less than accurate. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum