Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL

3 posters

Go down

Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL Empty Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL

Post by Cascadian Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Already Blessed

TONY AND DC HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT THIS ...... WE RECEIVED THIS TEXT TODAY - This was a tweet from Talabani congratulating them on the HCL agreement!!!!!! @qubadjt: Today's important agreement between the KRG & Baghdad is a first step towards a lasting agreement on revenue sharing & oil exports (about 1 hour ago) ANOTHER TEXT SENT TO US TODAY SAID .... Just on CNBC - Baghdad reaches HCL deal with Kurdistan

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL Empty Re: Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL

Post by Cascadian Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Funny...  I cannot feature any possible way that Talabani would every text Tony, DC, or Pam on ANY subject, much less the HCL.  

That would be what we call in the business...  a lie.

As far as the Iraq/KRG HCL agreement on CNBC, I cannot locate a peep about it on CNBC.  I did find references to what she said, word for word, on other Dinar sites.  But nothing outside of them.

Interestingly, there were a few mentions of the HCL agreement back in June 2013 from various sources.

And didn't Tony recently say that the agreement had already been completed and the law already passed in secret?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL Empty Re: Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:48 pm

You can't ever find anything that they talk about because it is bullshit. A while back they said that the BBC was saying things....and MSNBC...and Fox News....and yet no one can ever verify it or get some sort of screen capture of it....

On a side note...I saw a real live unicorn on TV last night.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:40 pm

There was a piece in the news about a compromise being reached on oil and finances between Baghdad and the Kurds. From Fox News:
Iraqi Kurds say oil deal reached with Baghdad
Published November 13, 2014
Associated Press

BAGHDAD –  The Iraqi federal government and the Kurdish regional government in northern Iraq have reached an agreement Thursday over longstanding oil and budget disputes that for months have created a rift between the two sides.

The government in Irbil, the capital of the semi-autonomous Kurdish region, agreed to sell 150,000 barrels of oil per day to the federal government in return for a one-time payment of $500 million, the Kurdish government said in a statement on its official website.???

Earlier this year, Baghdad cut the 17 percent of the state budget that is supposed to go to the Kurdish region -- which in 2013 totaled about $12 billion, according to Minister of Finance Hoshyar Zebari. The central government withheld the funds after the Kurds began transporting oil from fields inside the autonomous zone to Turkey against Baghdad's wishes. The Kurdish government says it needs that money to meet its growing security demands, particularly amid the current fight against the Islamic State group, and to pay public-sector employees and fund much-needed infrastructure development

"We hope for improvement from here," Sharko Jawdat, a lawmaker in the Kurdish parliament and member of the Kurdish parliament's oil committee, said in an interview. "There should be a legal solution to these problems."

The Kurds and Baghdad have feuded for years over a host of issues, chief among them the rights to oil resources in the north and disputed territory. Yet, they have also found room for compromise, and the Kurds provided critical backing to help former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki become prime minister. Since his successor Haider al-Abadi came to power in October, the Kurds have pushed for a quick resolution, saying they will give him three months to resolve the outstanding dispute or they would boycott his government.

"There have been concessions made by both sides," Zebari, a veteran Kurdish politician, told The Associated Press. "But it is a big breakthrough. We've worked very hard on this agreement to bring both sides to a point of reason."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL 2805820865  Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL 2805820865  Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL 2805820865  Already Blessed - Already Blessed (Pam) makes more claims about the HCL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum