Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally

3 posters

Go down

Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally Empty Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:57 am

Guru Delta

the information from the CBI which was announced on Iraqia TV;  read in Arabic first, and then translated that the CBI is about to introduce the coins, there are 7 coins, and likely the 1 and 2 dinar coins will come out first; IMO, the CBI will gradually roll out the coins as the rate increases.   On Iraqia TV, the CBI said they are ready to delete the 3 zeros; the coins are at banks ready for release; the 5 trillion in new notes with the Kurdish language are ready for distribution.  ...it will not take 5 years to raise the VALUE, they will take 5 years to pull in the 3 zero CURRENCY; it will still be legal tender, but will be phased out, replaced with the lower denoms as the rate increases.  IMO, the rate needs to be on par or higher than Saudi Arabia’s riyal (SAR), and it’s possible, IMO, to see the rate come out at any time.

...looking at the ISX, they have changed to Xstream, yet as of today they are not trading internationally; however, as of Oct 24, the Arab Federation of Exchange does have the ISX and IQD appearing for the first time – with no rate; everyone is waiting for the rate.  IMO, the rate has to change before any implementation of their plans.  Representative of the finance committee related that the rate will increase gradually so as not to confuse the Iraqi citizens.  IMO, the rate will come out around $0.25 - $0.35 and gradually increase...the CBI is saying they are ready to go now, not a year or two years from now; no matter the rate that it comes out at, it will increase rapidly...within months possibly, and the lower denom coins will roll out in conjunction with the lifting of the 3 zeros – this means the VALUE must increase.  [post 2 of 2]

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally Empty Re: Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:26 am

Does not mean a thing ... IF the lopsters are correct, once the zeros are dropped that 25,000 dinar note with a value of about $20.00 will become a 25 dinar note with a value of ... you guessed it $20.00. Thus small denominations and coins would clearly be needed. Your logic is so flawed I can only conclude you are blindly following the liars or deliberately lying, and given your status with Phoney, I have to assume the latter option is the most probable.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally 2805820865  Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally 2805820865  Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally 2805820865  Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally Empty Re: Delta says that as of today they are NOT trading internationally

Post by RoyBoy Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:27 pm

Well this is how I see Delta, Him and Frank are 2 peas in a pod, as Okie would say Nuff said
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum