Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1

4 posters

Go down

Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 Empty Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:55 am

Guru Poppy3 

Quote:   "Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities."  THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THAT RATE IS IT DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH VALUE FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ TO GAIN CONFIDENCE IN THEIR DINAR TO STOP USING THE USD. FURTHERMORE IT IS NOT NEAR ENOUGH TO FULFILL THE BUDGET OR TO FUND THE HCL . THESE THREE THINGS ALONE TELLS ME IT WILL BE HIGHER THAN ONE TO ONE.   I ALSO POINT OUT ANYONE INVOLVED OR IN THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE THAT CHANGE HAS NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT 1 TO 1 OR A LOW RATE PERIOD. ONLY PEOPLE MAKING THEIR SUGGESTIONS HAVE ALLUDED TO 1 TO 1 POSSIBILITIES.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 Empty Re: Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:20 am

You have no grasp of truth. Confidence in their currency has little to do with it's value and rather more to do with the people's confidence in their leadership and government and it's stability. That's why the USD is popular, because they know that whatever happens, it will still have value. The budget is written using a dinar at the current value, and the HCL is about how the oil revenues are to be shared -- read percentages. You are a lying sack of camel crap!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 2805820865  Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 2805820865  Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 2805820865  Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 Empty Re: Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1

Post by domsuturn Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:37 am

Sorry Mr Kevind53 you are thr pile of CRAP. You belittle people, expressing their opinion and then quote scripture like you are a true Christian.
Get a real life. Getting tired of your sarcasm.

domsuturn

Back to top Go down

Post by Florida Guy Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:46 pm

Domsuturn : You came on a little tooo heavy there dude. First of all, everyone is entitled to their opinion and yours won't be deleted nor will you be banned. Yes Kevin does knock down points Goooroos make BUT after years and years of false claims and calls , the gooroos kinda get what they deserve don't they ? 
In this particular case Kevin merely pointed out that Poopy has no clear answer in his claim about VALUE and his proposition that it must be greater than 1-1.  Says who ?  Poppy
This site is different in that it calls out gooroos claims. It's their site and they have the right to do what they want. 
I do agree with you that religion has no involvement with the dinar.

Is Kevin a good Christian ? I'll bet that he is and is devoted to his faith. I fail to see the dependent interaction of this investment and ANY religious idealogy as a staple though. 
He and I had numerous bouts when I hung around here before but at the end of the day he is a pretty sharp cookie and is human and none of us have all the correct answers ...

In my opinion you should have laid out the reasons WHY you felt Poppy's post had merit....

Florida Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:44 pm

domsuturn ; Please re frame from calling our members names, I may not agree with everything Kevin says but at the same time I have respect for the man and give him that respect knowing he has a full understanding of this investment and , just reading some of his post knowing he is a veteran in this L O N G -- T E R M investment. As far as Poppy saying anything, he  says he is a man of God and prays, but a-lot of what Poppy says never comes true. You want to vent, go tell it to the man of God with a forked tongue 
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:00 pm

domsuturn wrote:Sorry Mr Kevind53 you are thr pile of CRAP. You belittle people, expressing their opinion and then quote scripture like you are a true Christian.
Get a real life. Getting tired of your sarcasm.

To my knowledge I have never belittled people. I have challenged them, called them on their lies, and expressed my anger at those lies. Poppy has called this so many times I have lost count. Neither he nor his sources have ever been right. Not even a little bit. I can only conclude that either he is an idiot or a liar. Either way, I have long ago lost my patience with him and the other gurus who claim this done, done, done week in and out quoting unnamed and unverifiable sources.

Even were I to give them the benefit of the doubt and allow that perhaps they were provided bad information, not one has acknowledged their intel was incorrect, instead choosing to blame unseen and shadowy forces of evil for their lack of accuracy. Again, the only reasonable and logical conclusions are that either they are stupid or deliberately lying.

I have a life, I am gainfully employed at a job I thoroughly enjoy, with a wonderful and supportive wife, and the best children and grandchildren in the world. I am enjoying my life while waiting for this ride to come to a conclusion and look forward to each and every day. How about you?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 2805820865  Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 2805820865  Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 2805820865  Poppy - Poppy gives 3 reasons why rate has to be higher than a 1 to 1 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Thanks for the show of support guys ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum