Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL !

+2
Kevind53
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! Empty Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL !

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:18 am

Julie Sheats post

Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! B09Y5PfCUAEvLOV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:34 am; edited 6 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! Empty Re: Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL !

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:24 am

HUH? Nothing shows.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! 2805820865  Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! 2805820865  Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! 2805820865  Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! Empty Re: Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL !

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:27 am

Does it now?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:51 am

Awesome response!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:00 am

Not for me, if it's a hot link maybe my network is restricting it.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! 2805820865  Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! 2805820865  Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! 2805820865  Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:02 am

Just went into edit mode and I get an error message from the URL when I copy and paste. Will have to try when I get home.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Worked for me
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:47 pm

OK ... it was able to view it on my cell phone, guess it is just blocked on the network I am connected through.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Well, that was clean and informative. Good for her!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:26 pm

better go easy or you will be trampled by a heard of sheep
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! Huge.99.495437You feel I may be trampled by sheep?
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:43 pm

like it  billy excellent
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:46 pm

good one billyg  Already Blessed - Julie Sheats and Gang take on TNT Tony and Already Blessed PAM -- YOU GO GIRL ! 1570665320
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:57 pm

I would have to say most of us here have had to jump that fence. Be it to trample someone or break free from the bs that will drive you insane if followed long enough. The difference here is that the sheep [us] have been on the other side and are free now. I wish that upon anyone still trapped in the corral!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum