Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14

4 posters

Go down

Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 Empty Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Pam:  Public service announcement – when Ray isn’t here, everything falls apart.  The lines were frozen but we finally figured out.  That happened yesterday – the forum went down yesterday when we ran out of money.  We got frantic, and Tony took care of it for us.  We do need donations – we appreciate and hope we can keep going a bit longer.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT.  It is Wednesday, August 20, 2014.  We never expected to be here this long, and today we’ll try to explain why we are still here, as a ‘truth in lending’ or ‘truth in truth’ statement.  Hopefully we will not be here much longer, but only God knows.

The last couple of days/weeks when we’ve been saying we’re close, and excited and happy, and we didn’t give out too much information because people are sensitive. We did our call like that the other, and they asked us not to take questions and be careful because people are sensitive. We attempt to be as helpful as we can.  Six or twelve months ago, I would come on a call and say four different agencies asking me to do four different things.  I want to help them because they are helping us.

I am looking at what’s going on in Missouri right now.  I’m looking at people there who are trying to have a peaceful protest, and there are fidiots out there rioting and throwing bottles.  People on the news are asking “How do we get through this?”  You can’t take the whole crowd, you have to identify and pull the troublemakers out of the crowd.  I try to give that example that anybody can understand – that something is not right about what is going on.  What’s being said at the table and what’s going on are two different things.  How many times did Charlie Brown try to kick the football before realizing that Lucy would always pull it away.

I’ll try to explain where we are, but we have had requests again to be sensitive.  A lot of people are very pissed off today, all around the world.  We’ve talked to four different countries minimum that are pissed off at what didn’t happen. What we got this morning – we have people calling and saying “Let them have it! They made a mess, so just go get them!”  Other are saying they understand we want to tell the truth without hurting the process, so now we are kind of conflicted.  All these are good people who are on our side and trying to get through this process.  People aren’t being malicious, they are angry and mad and we all thought we were through this and on to something else.  I want you to know that the people involved in making this happen surely are mad today.  They want US to do something about it, and I’m not sure I want to do all of that, but I want you to know where we are.  DC and I will discuss this.  Hold on!

So… I just told them about both sides and the request…  Here’s the hard thing for people to understand.  For months/years, everything depended on Iraq – they had to change their government and leadership.  They have done all that.  WE know that they have a new government in place that is supposed to be announced on Sunday night, but it’s already been done a while ago.  They have a government in place, working to get everything done.  Yesterday they activated everyone’s cards, and paid all the ministers their back pay, and it was all at the rate of $3+. This country has been praying and upset, about why their currency has not been revalued and activated… but today we are supposed to be worried that they are not ready.

DC:  We’re not waiting on Iraq!  They have done everything and they are good to go.  We are waiting on the public announcement…

Tony:  And they have asked not to make it public!  So things are really sensitive because we are working within a window.  We are not trying to tell on anyone or expose anyone, just trying to explain why we’ve been doing the calls the way we have.  Some people wanted to tell you a whole lot of things that we are not going to tell you because I don’t want to be in the middle of that… and you would be too if you knew who it is.  We’re in a no-win situation here, although both sides want to do it for the right reasons.  So what do we do? Some people just want us to give out the names, but…

DC:  Iraq’s GOI is done with all their cabinet ministers in place, filled with candidates with experience in their specific fields.  They have made many moves towards a modern democracy in that respect.  ISIL has had major setbacks.  Unfortunately, they put out that horrific video of a beheading, but in military terms they are being routed.  We have been bombing the hell out of them.  The borders are secure apart from the Syrians ones. The oil fields are doing well. Their cards are activated and back pay is being sent to those M suspended.  Money is moving around. The technical notifications are all done as well.  We have a guy in Germany who is using the card with the new rate, and also guys in Jordan, Dubai and other places. They are using them like debit cards, with the new rates.  So it’s there!

Tony:  Plus, we know what a boost of morale this must be for their people, with the international announcement of the RV.

DC: The Finance Minister has been on the news every day saying they are the richest people or country in the world, and the foundation for prosperity in the Middle East.  He is on international news, and everyone is wondering what he is not saying.

Tony:  This country is able, ready and willing, and then on Monday they transferred that power over to another agency, so now Iraq cannot even push the button.  But Iraq is ready, that is the deal.

DC:  Yes, they announced that on their public television.  Guys in the US watching Iraqi television say that they are just waiting for the international agencies to adjust the rate for them.  That was from last week!

Tony:  We are trying to put the story out so everyone can see and understand it, even if we can’t give full disclosure – where we are and why we’ve been doing the calls this way.  So Iraq is ready…

DC:  The UN is extremely happy where everyone is and want this revaluation to get done.  They believe and it has been demonstrated that when you give folks money, they calm down and have more confidence in the government.  That will knock ISIL out of the part, so the UN is pushing on that as well.  In DC, there are some final documents that have been agreed to earlier in the week that is a wonderful thing for everyone. That gives everyone a powerful framework and a timeline on how this will go through.

Tony:  It’s only powerful if it’s honored, though.

DC:  Everyone is cued up and ready to go, excited about things.  They are also frustrated because there were set times they were to go through and then it didn’t.  Some believe that was intentional, and that’s why everyone is hopping mad.  We hope they are through that, and have another time scheduled within that worldwide window.  So we hope they keep their act together and behave with honor within that timeline.

Tony: There is a key word being used in DC today…

DC:  Apoplectic is the word I heard a lot today.

Tony:  Banks are prepared.  They haven’t called security in for months, but had full security in today to have a picnic, I suppose. They were directed on Monday to show up today, and they did.

DC:  Everyone you can picture being involved are all ready to go through, and are sitting there right now, waiting.

Tony: We are telling you this because we don’t want you to be discouraged.  We have been this close several times in the last few days, and here we are again, waiting. The whole world is going through the same thing  you are going through today.  Many high level people thought you would be very happy today.  That’s the frustration…

DC:  Not just in DC but across the world the frustration level is extremely high.

Tony:  It’s not our job, but they have to figure out how to put the spotlight on the crowd.  They asked us to do that, but we cannot do that part.

650 caller:  I’m surprised there is a call today, but someone seems to have moved the goal posts.  What is now the new trigger?

Tony:  It’s still the old trigger – they just didn’t pull it.  Again, it’s like Charlie Brown. It’s here, run up and do it!  The reasons we know just don’t make sense to me.  It’s been a tug of war between this side and that.

Caller:  You’ve given us some clear indicators in the past, and now I don’t even know where to find the goal posts.

Tony:  The goal has been made, they are just refusing to put it on the scoreboard.  I can’t give you a better picture.

Caller:  Relating to the dropping of the zeros… it seems logical from an accounting point of view to do that, and they do appear to be creating low denominations to do that.  What does your intel say about whether they will lop off the zeros (now) or otherwise?   They have to do it now if they are going to do it at all.

DC:  Good point.  Let me walk you through that.  When they say ‘removing the three zeros’, what they are talking about is taking the three-zero NOTES off the streets.  Already 97% have been removed according to the CBI – removed, accounted for, shredded and burned.  Most of the currency is old, and this has been a major issue.  Most don’t see what value it is.  They have put out 50s and 100s just to have them out there.  Outside of speculators like us or central banks, very few have three-zero notes. There are still some, because there are seven trillion dinar out there, but really it’s not that big of a float considering the size of the economy.  In terms of LOP vs DROP, the notes will increase in value so much that coins will not be worth very much. They are removing the currencies, and also having  the rest ready to push out to the country through merchants and banks.

Caller:  So you don’t believe that a 25,000 dinar will be considered to be a 25 dinar note?

DC:  No, they will not;  that would mess up the whole system.  Some people will have 25k notes, and others will have a 20 dinar note, which will be worth roughly $60.  There are just not that many larger notes left in circulation.

Tony:  In country, they will not get 25K dinar notes because there will be a double rate in country for a while.  They have declared that in-country, 25K dinar = 25 dinar.

Caller:  When on the 800 number calls, they will ask how much dinar we have.  Will we be limited to what we have then, or can we bring extra dinar if we have been given some.  What’s your opinion on that disclosure?

DC:  You are talking about the banks, right?  When you call up and make your appointment, you don’t have to tell anyone you how rich you are.  Let’s say you have two million dinar – just say you have one.

Tony:  On the other hand, if you are trying to lock in a rate, you might want to give them that total number.  Anything above what they know you are bringing in (as reserves) they will probably exchange at the going rate, whatever that is.

Caller:  Thank you, and I hope you get the score on the board!

609 caller: There’s been a lot of talk on the boards about private groups cashing out.  If that is true, how is that possible without an international rate?

DC:  There are a couple of ways:  1) a private buyer has bought the dinar, at whatever rate has been agreed.  They have done that with a few countries and/or speculators.  2) they can set up forward-based contracts, when it will be worth Y in the future and we’ll give you X now.  3) They may have agreed to some transactions blessed by government agencies based on tests or pre-arranged agreements already worked out.  That is normally to handle large sums to get them all out of the way.

Callers:  You mentioned that in Iraq their cards are cued up with a rate of $3+. Is that today or from the past few weeks?

Tony: They have actively been using five different rates in Iraq, depending on the place or province.  Depending on their welfare or support system, different rates were given out.  What we got yesterday is that everybody’s card was activated at that one specific rate, that is more than three dollars.

Caller:  So Iraq has RVed, but we are just waiting for our country to push the button.  Last Friday, their cards actually went international.  They now work like Visa cards.

Caller:  But you can’t tell us why this is being held up?

Tony:  I can, but have been asked not to because that is sensitive to some people.  We are not here to affect that part of the process.  We just have to wait and hope people will do what they have said they will do.

Caller:  Would it make sense for all the dealers to get a heads up at the same time as the banks, so that people cannot double dip.

Tony:  The dealers will know this is happening before you do.  They have been given that heads up more than once or even twice, and they are just as frustrated as you are.  They have to change their sites and get geared up, and then nothing happens.  They now have determined to keep dealing until the RV is actually announced, for real.  There is a system in place to tell them, and that’s another way we will know.

Caller:  Did Maliki actually leave the country or is he still there?

DC:  He may be back again, but he did leave.

937 caller:  I want to make a statement and I have a question.  Some people believe that the ambassador to the Chinese Dragon Family that they will support the global reset but not the RV because that is Iraq’s concern.  There have been a lot of dinar printed, and more is outside Iraq than inside the country.  Iraq doesn’t have enough to support the sheer amount of currency that exists.  How does that work?

Tony:  How long have you been involved in this?

Caller:  Eleven years, and I’ve been listening to you since January.

Tony:  DC has the exact numbers of what was printed, with the breakdown and what is available today.  That will explain why that 70 trillion USD will not be needed.  Every country is backing that with their citizens.  Also the oil credits are much larger than the dinars.

DC:  Fiat currency is much like the banks, that take in one dollar and lend out ten. That is how the central banks work as well.  They have the full backing of the US government and also money, gold, and other assets.  Iraq have been accumulating assets at a breathtaking pace.  I’ll bet Shabibi is in Turkey for this purpose now.  Iraq has gold, dollars, euros, other metals at an very high rate, before you even get into oil.

Oil credits then kick in – we have a system [call got dropped]  In fiat money, whatever you have in the bank gets sent out ten times.  The CBI governors have done a superb job of building up those assets, and they can lend ten times that amount.  Then you can look at oil, in the ground, and that can be estimated. Iraq has proven to the world over the last ten years what they still have in the ground.  There are many places you can work out how they are calculating this. They are taking that oil value and adding it to the extra reserves.  Then they take the outstanding balance of the dinars printed.  The US printed 27 trillion worth of dinars, mainly in 25K, 10K and 1K notes.

War is waged through finances. If you devalue your enemy’s bank account, they cannot rebuild. So now they are rebuilding through oil credits to the coalition partners.  They set up an economic system that everyone agrees to.  The US will take roughly four trillion of that, with 2.5 to England and 1.8 trillion to Australia. Then the other partners will take out whatever they had, and that money was physically moved to those countries.  Therefore, there is in circulation less than half of the original 27 trillion.

They have started pulling that money off the streets, siphoning some off, accounting for it and destroying it.  Then two years ago, they started it doing even more aggressively to where they now have very little currency out there. They raised the value three times, and that took money off the streets, and they also did promotional sales, as it were.  There is now very little left inside Iraq;  it’s mainly in the hands of investors and central banks.  The intent is also to force the whole country into a digital system with bank accounts, which they didn’t have before hand.  They went straight to the most advanced system, and they are now paying people through digital money.

Tony:  Their credit cards are going to be more advanced and secure than our credit cards are.  In the US, how does our government afford to exchange all this?  This is all digital.  Nobody is walking out of the bank with a million dollars.  It’s numbers on a screen and they know you are never going to spend all that money in one day.  That’s what makes all this possible.

DC:  How do oil credits work and why is China buying them?  Part of the way to work this economic model is to give oil credits where they position themselves to buy oil from Iraq with discounted dollars.  It’s like they have discount coupons to buy oil at $32 per barrel, and they will then allow countries to buy these coupons or oil credits, and they can pull some of them off the market over the next 30 years by exchanging them for dinars.  It’s gradual as their production increases.  That is why countries like China are so eager to exchange for dinars, because they only produce a quarter of their own oil.  They have the money and they will buy all the discounted oil credits they can. That’s why the contract rates are so high, because we are selling them to China for oil credits.

Caller: Does the US government thing Iraq is stable now?

DC:  It depends on who you are talking to. Many thing Iraq has made tremendous strides over the last few weeks.  The vast majority see them as having crossed the Rubicon and processed in a very positive way.

404 caller:  You said that you have the impression the announcement will be made on Sunday – is that morning or evening?  Their time or our time?

DC: That’s Iraqi time.

Tony:  However, they scheduled this last week, too, and someone convinced them not to do it.  They really want to do it. They have got all the Cabinet positions sorted out, and it just needs to be published in the gazette.

Caller:  On the international card that you know has been funded in various countries.  If someone Iraqi came here, would it be honored at that higher rate?

DC:  So long as there is no security issue, yes, you can use it here.

Tony:  The first time it went international, the guy could use it in Jordan but not in the US.  However, they are now telling us that it is truly international, so one would think it is now accessible everywhere.

Caller:  There has been talk of a bail-in that might go into effect on 2. September;  does that have anything to do with the RV, or the German derivatives?

DC:  I think they are not linked.

Caller:  Is this a fear thing to get people in arms, then?

Tony:  Someone intentionally put that out there for you.  They do put out negative stories to piss you off.

Caller:  Congratulations to the new Prime Minister Abadi;  he has done more in the last few weeks than Maliki has in the last eight years!

302 caller:  You always talk about people who will never agree to the RV, so we can assume that those people haven’t changed although fewer are blocking it now.  So the people who asked you to start a fire feel they have no recourse, nor do we as dinarians.  What would you say to us and them to reassure us that this will be released?

Tony:  It will end somewhere, even if those holding it up get what they want.  It will have to happen, and everyone knows that.  Iraq can’t go that much longer. They keeps saying “if you don’t do that, we’ll do this” and that will make them decide to just do it.  The people who want us to burn it down are just frustrated, and we understand that.  However, burning it down does not get us the result we want.  So they go back and discuss it again to see if there is a way to work it out so that we all win. There is already a Plan B in motion and we’ll see how that works out.  There are two many people who need and want this, and THEY are close to breaking.  Things that have come to light in the last 24 hours might change their minds.

DC:  Often, people misjudge situations in negotiations. Those resisting this are playing really rough, and when you do that, you may go too far without realizing it.  That’s what happened this morning, and they were told that they went too far.  There are senior statesmen who are respected around the world, and those calls are being made today.

Caller:  You are sort of underground media, and maybe that’s why these people are being sensitive. Many other gurus are talking about TRNs;  is that a holdup?

DC: There are Treasury Reserve Notes, and they are not fully understood in the dinar community.  In my opinion, the TRNs and the RV are not linked.

903 caller:  I am ready for anything!  Hopefully it will happen soon!

Tony:  No time like the present!

562 caller:  I’m Soulman on the board.  I don’t exactly have a question, but I wanted to follow up with Paying It Forward (PIF).  You have talked about how people should protect their assets.  I want to share some information in terms of PIF.  [Slow down!]  I’ve been an economist, attorney, I work with nonprofits, and pastor two churches.  People should consider two points:  1) you lead with learning, not with spending.  Instead of just doing things  with your money, be sure what you feel passionately called to do. There are many more people you cannot help compared to those you can help.  There are all kinds of needs out there, but only certain things each person can do.  So narrow your focus and your vision.  2)  You have to be able to say in ten seconds what you are about. If you can’t do that, you haven’t thought about it enough. If you have a particular avenue, goal or focus, you need to be able to express it clearly and concisely. Go out and talk to 4-6 people who are already doing what interests you, and ask them the same 4-6 questions about what they are doing and why.  Also, ask for referrals to others in that field.  Why do they do it?  What are they learning?

Learning with money in your pocket is very different from learning without.  It can be very helpful to partner with people who are already doing it, especially if they have the infrastructure in place.  It’s not like Field of Dreams;  you have to have them come first, put the money into serving people, and then the people will come.  [Too much, too fast] You don’t want to give all your money away in the first two years, and find that you’ve run out because you haven’t been a wise steward of this money.

704 caller:  [appreciation]  You are heroes in my book!  I especially value your sense of humor.  I have never been on a such a rollercoaster in my life, but at the same time, it is fascinating.  I look forward to support ministries, wounded warriors, and also faith-based films based on foster kids.  I am really looking forward to doing those things.

Question #1:  Listening to the different intel people, we hear so much diverse info, such as from four cents to more than three dollars – it’s all over the board. Also, well-meaning people send out ‘simple’ lists for exchange, and I went down the list without understanding any of it.  There are so many ways of doing an effective exchange!  So I will create my own list;  I have lined up a good lawyer, and I’d like to quickly run down this list.  We call the 800 number on a Trac phone, I gather my currency and two forms of ID, and at the bank, I create a dinar account and an MCA?  I read the NDA from back to front and sign it, then get CCCs and copies of the NDA… Not sure if you create one account to roll over to a second account?  And then call your lawyer?  But it’s all dependent on what the rates will be, won’t it?

Tony:  You read with understanding if you read a document backwards.  It sounds like a pretty good list to me. Thank you for all your comments.  My niece is President of a college in Ohio, and she listens to the calls and finds them educational.  With the other dinar sites/people, the majority are giving you their understanding and resources and people they believe.  I talked to one of our sources this morning, and said that he cannot put 100% into one source, no matter how good.  We have to listen to all the sources, and juggle them to make sense of the whole picture, at their different levels.  That’s what we do, and I think that I’ve got 90% of the picture, and then DC says I have maybe 60%!  So I don’t try to comment on their intel. I just don’t think they have all the information, or the level of the intel that we get.  I think they are going to be shocked when this thing happens.  Still, they are doing the best they can do.

Caller:  I thank you for the 60% you can give us.  It’s important to support you guys! You got into this to do people a favor and it just snowballed…  So don’t shoot the messenger!

Tony:  You know those cartoons characters who are all shot up with big holes?  I don’t have much space left and then I’ll be like Casper!

919 caller:  You enjoying those coffee mugs?

Tony:  We went to the hot dog stand when I went to my mother’s funeral, and he gave me some coffee mugs that said FAT BOY.

Caller:  On the oil credits, how many dinars per credit?  Are dinars worth $32?

DC:  Yes, they are worth that level. They are doing them in tranches now, as they try to get the numbers.  They are now at $32, $38, $42, $48 and even higher as they negotiate the contracts.  A long time ago, the contract was $32 per dinar.

Tony: That was signed, sealed and delivered, but the value today…

DC:  They have increased the number of oil credits in order to get some other things they want.  The price of oil is about $96 today, so that is a huge difference, and thus a lot more value.

Caller:  You mentioned they paid the back pay…?

DC: They paid those with RVed money.

Caller:  Is our friend in the background still helping us?

DC:  Yes, that person is still out there and very much involved in the process.

Caller:  The President talked about ISIL today taking money out of Mosul;  are they going to get the value of what they captured?

DC: It is a huge issue.  Not as much has been taken as reported, but the problem overall is “what do you do about the bad guys” because you have made the transport of money very easy. This creates a constant worry with who has what, so the law enforcement folks are having to deal with it.  The vast amount is NOT in the bad guys hands, and they also believe they can track what money is out there, so that drug kingpins cannot use, or terrorists.  It has been used as an excuse in DC, but most people don’t buy it.

719 caller:  I’m a little tired of you guys;  I hate to say that.  I am so disappointed!  It was said before that we’ve been told ‘any day now’ since November, and the other thing is that the Democrats would like to see some money come out so  that they can boost the economy before the midterm elections.  We would love to donate to our local Senator who is fighting the Koch brothers, and we cannot afford to!  Don’t they realize that they are shooting themselves in the foot?

DC:  I talked to nine Democratic Senators this morning, and they were all hot.  They’re tired, they would like some donations, and this has been a hot potato for too long.  I’ve talked to the Republicans, too.  The politicians all want it to be done and done now.  They think the only thing going on is power politics.  It is my belief that the process and window agreed a few days ago will force this out.  There are now consequences if anyone else tries to delay this.

Caller;  How long can they keep penalizing that poor country?  They are doing everything they possibly can in Iraq, jumping through hoops, then being jerked around and not able to even push the button.  How long can we keep doing this to them?!  This is awful and disgusting.

DC:  My understanding that there is now a timeline/window and they intend to hold everyone to that.  The agreements have a lot more bite than previously, and written to watch out for tomfoolery and shenanigans.  The folks who believe they are planning for Plan B, they are dead serious.  I’ve spoken to several of them today, and they say the minute that window doesn’t work, they are pulling the chain.

Tony:  They know that Plan A was designed to screw up, so Plan B is already in place.

DC: If this goes as far as Labor Day, I will be shocked and surprised.

Caller:  So many are hanging on by their fingernails.  There are 250 people we influence, and I sent them an email saying ‘be ready!’ and now they think I am nuts.  Just know we are here for everybody.

DC:  Thanks for everyone’s comments and questions.  Again, my understanding is that agreements between all the key leaders with specific windows of time and also backup plans if those timelines are met. Those backup plans are very serious and being prepared for now.  Iraq has made tremendous project – well done!  The government, banks and security in Iraq and the US are all ready to go through.  Some things went too far in the last bit, and everyone realized that.  That will be water under the bridge as this moves forward.  Before you start spending money, make sure your money is making money.

Pam: Thank you. I hope this is the last call. Remember, this is the most complex financial transaction in the history of the world, so be patient.

Tony:  Ray is doing a one-day class in Texas that might take a week!  Guys, we tried to honor both sides in the information we put out.  Things are still sensitive, so please don’t beat us up after the call.  We want to give you enough information so that you know things are still good, still moving forward.  I wish it were a tighter window, but at least people are trying to get it done.  Hopefully this is our last call;  if not, we’ll come back and do it again.  It is still positive, and things are still moving and getting done.  Try to be understanding in the chat room;  we don’t control what happens in Iraq or on television. We can talk about it, but try not to choose side or get snappy with each other. Iraqis are people like us, going through this, and we don’t get to make the decisions, so all we can do is support the citizens of Iraq and their new government. They are doing pretty well, and we think we’ll see a difference.  Enjoy the rest of your day.  I would be happy to do a call tonight or tomorrow – let’s get it done!

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 Empty Re: Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:44 pm

How can people continue to buy in to this garbage?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 Empty Re: Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Well for starters you need the IQ of a cabbage ... or maybe actually listening to too many of these gives you the IQ of a cabbage ... I just skimmed it and I feel dumber for the skimming ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 2805820865  Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 2805820865  Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 2805820865  Full TNT Tony and DC CC TRANSCRIPT 8-20-14 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:28 am

Wow. What crap.
As for IQ, when I opened this link I spoke two languages. After two paragraphs, i now goud only one me thinks.
I leve now so safe one brane sell..... Lol

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum