Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Randy Koonce Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Randy Koonce Update

3 posters

Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce Update Empty Randy Koonce Update

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 am

RANDY KOONCE

I want to brief everyone on where we are ........... AS long as Maliki is In the County the RV will not take place, the powers at be do not want Maliki to get credit for the RV......

Does Maliki have a chance to remain PM of Iraq NO. NO.NO....

He only has the ability to delay his leaving

The Iraq President Picked Ibadi as the next PM and Maliki has screamed ever since.... they were smart tho because Ibadi was from the same party as Maliki and because of the Pick it fractured the Party and Maliki now only has 28 people to support him and he would need 167.....
~~~

So as you can see.... His only play is the delay leaving with every trick he can think of or go live in London where his house is and family.......

Guys this process will be in and all over the news over here..... if you have watched fox for the last few days they have been covering Iraq closely and everyone including the Ayatollah Khomeini from Iran has told Maliki to step down......

So the steps that we are looking for is Maliki out of the GOI and Political process and County then the RV will take place.... Not before..

No one has cashed out any Dinar and it will not be over 8 bucks.... do not be suckered..... Just wait and this thing will happen..... It is getting closer....

The Reason they still call Maliki Pm is because he has not stepped down.. but in reality he should have no power..  gut his goons have been running around and threatening and killing so people are scared....

But we will see the end within the next few days.......And by end I mean Maliki out of the country.... I would explain all the reasons that Maliki will not remain PM but it does not matter.....

Again there are no 800# to line up when the RV happens go to any major bank and cash a litle it.

Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or anything else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

BREATHE....... BREATHE......... Yes I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email.....

--"I press toward the mark for the prize...,"

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce Update Empty Re: Randy Koonce Update

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:25 am

When and IF Maliki leaves the country, we will still not see an RV. Not any time soon anyway.

The reason they still call Maliki PM is because he is. He will remain PM until Ibadi has seated his cabinet and receives a vote of confidence from Parliament. Until then he will be the Prime Minister designate.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

koonce - Randy Koonce Update 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce Update 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce Update 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce Update 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:44 am

What  you say is true but i believe they will have some increase in there value if they get rid of m have a relatively stable gov and get a handle on isis then we can see something
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:55 am

Agreed, but that will not happen overnight like this idiot, (and others) implies.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

koonce - Randy Koonce Update 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce Update 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce Update 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce Update 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum