Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh

Go down

U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh Empty U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:47 pm

U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh

Posted 26/07/2014 11:38 AM

U.S. official: al-Maliki a few days and his generals Akhaddonh Malikidobat0407

Revealed a senior official in the U.S. State Department, about the difficulty of dealing with the Iraqi government led by al-Maliki, and is likely to be his days are numbered in power.

He said Assistant U.S. Secretary of State for Iraq and Iran Brett Mkourk in his speech during a hearing before the Foreign Relations Committee in the U.S. Senate, quoted by the Washington Post came under frustrations severe withthe Iraqi government, especially through the last year, "expected to" be days Maliki are numbered as prime minister " .

He Mkourk in front of the Senate committee, saying, "We have formed a new parliament, and through this parliament will appear for the presence of new leaders, there are a handful of leaders fluent too may appear on the surface to Itbooaa post of prime minister, noting," We are anxious because we see this event happen very quickly during the days the next. "

Military analysts felt that the failure of al-Maliki as a leader in combining the Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds in the coalition government,

He revealed Mkourk who served as a diplomat in Iraq through the presence of U.S. troops in it for "the existence of a deep chasm between the plans of U.S. and Iraqi forces in how to manage the battles against the militants," noting that "U.S. military officers have advised the Iraqi government not to enter the city of Tikrit, but the Iraqis have taken a decision contrary and went to the City Tikrit, and in fact we did not support the resolution and the 700 advisers from the U.S. military who were sent to Iraq recently have been subjected to confuse. "

And between Mkourk "al-Maliki told that his generals were Akhaddauh regarding the progress of the insurgents," adding that "al-Maliki to expel the screening on the track a number of senior officers."

altahreernews.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum