Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done."

Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done." Empty Randy Koonce says that "Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done."

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:43 pm

4-21-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru Randy Koonce All banks that deal with foreign currency will be doing the exchange. You will have all kinds of time. Does the budget have to be done before the RV? No. There is nothing that has to be done before the RV. Do I believe this is going past he elections? No. We are in a really good position to RV. Everything right now is line up. The U.S., Iraq and the IMF all need to be in agreement and right now they seemed to be. We are in a very good position for before the elections.

If it goes past the election and Maliki continues to be the Prime Minister then I am not sure how long, but it could go another 2 years because that means the President and Maliki have figured out how Iraq can survive without it. Obama doesn't want this to happen but he doesn't have the money to keep Iraq going. From now until the election the window is extremely hot. Everything I have seen in the last 24 hours says we are done. The LD's are in the banks in Iraq and are not on the streets. You will not have to sign and NDA. They have dropped the amount that it will come out at, I think between $2 and $3. It will eventually go higher.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum