Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums

2 posters

Go down

The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums Empty The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:40 am

The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums
04/15/2014

The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums 2510356
The Ministry of Planning revealed that 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums in the cities and parties across the country in the statistic reflects the extent of the housing crisis in Iraq.And spreading slums on the outskirts of cities due to increasing numbers of people and the displacement of villagers towards the cities in the past three decades as a result of the deterioration of the country's economy.And Iraq fought several wars since the early eighties of the last century and the siege imposed on him for more than 10 years, which led to the destruction of various sectors and infrastructure.The agent said the Ministry of Planning Mahdi Keywords for site 'Twilight News' that the slums scattered across Iraq's provinces inhabited by a gathering of 1552 2.00045 million thousand people by 346 000 family.He said the capital Baghdad, containing one-third of the random gatherings of Nineveh and Basra followed, while considered less Karbala and Najaf provinces in the number of slums.

Often complain about the scarcity of Iraq's population of key services such as electricity and potable water and sewage systems, roads, etc. This is all much more severe on the population of random gatherings.

And he said: The slums leave negative effects on the environment and society, stressing the need for the state to resolve this file as soon as possible and do not depend on the long-term strategy.

The government estimates the country's need to about 3 million housing units to overcome the housing crisis, and the government says it has long-term plan to overcome the contribution of investment companies.

With limited income and unable to acquire their homes amid rising real estate prices and the role of housing in an unprecedented way in the past few and the existence of a class disparity and clear as a result of rampant corruption are widely after 2003, and the absence of social justice.

The Iraqi government had decided last June the allocation of residential land area of ​​150 square meters for distribution to the poor citizens in Baghdad and other provinces.

http://goo.gl/aJJFhm
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums Empty Re: The Ministry of Planning reveal a 2.45 million Iraqis are living in slums

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 am

Oh those must be the ones that are going to buy the gold bars and coins. Where is my "friend" who said,, "not all Iraqi's are poor".  Yeah right. Supposed to be such a wealthy nation and people live worse than dogs.  

2cents
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum