Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info.

Go down

koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. Empty I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info.

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:57 am

Does anyone have the latest Randy Koonce post?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. Empty Koonce update

Post by ibear1204 Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Yes, I have Randy's last post and will share that with you now.
I am at Tax.Planning.Magic@gmail.com.

Randy came through with his newest information.  Wow! - Patrick

Patrick, Maliki paid Kurds because he has to pay them according to the HCL... It is owed to them from the oil that Maliki had already sold.  Maliki had kept the money that the Kurds were supposed to be paid for the oil that they previously had pumped through Baghdad..
. Randy

ibear1204

Back to top Go down

koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. Empty More Randy Koonce

Post by ibear1204 Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:01 pm

Randy thinks we are very close.  As we move forward toward the Iraqi election, each week gets more likely and that is very exciting for us isn't it? - Patrick

Randy Koonce says that the rest of this weekend is looking good and every weekend up to the second week of April.  

Maliki wants this before the election and because of this the window I just gave is and will get stronger every week...

So if it gets by this weekend then do not be discouraged the next weekend is just as good until April. 

WE are close and it could be tonight but if not just keep plugging away until April
.. if we get by the election then I will let everyone know where we are at.....Randy
koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. Cleardot

ibear1204

Back to top Go down

koonce - I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info. Empty Re: I am looking for the latest Randy Koonce info.

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Thank you, very much ! Someone told me the other day that I needed to take a look at it, but I am not signed up for his newsletter.  Your contribution is very appreciated.

I know that I, for one, am looking forward to the elections so that we can all see where we stand.  I think we are at a total stand still until then.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum