Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now

3 posters

Go down

21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Empty 21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:30 am

21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now
YOU CAN DO IT. I believe in you!

1. Your dish sponge.
[url=javascript:;][/url][url=javascript:;][/url][url=javascript:;][/url][url=javascript:;][/url][url=javascript:;][/url][url=javascript:;][/url]
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-559-1389135536-7
View this image ›
Shutterstock
You should be replacing them every month or so, in addition to cleaning them regularly in the dishwasher or microwave.
2. Your gross old shoes full of holes.
[url=javascript:;][/url][url=javascript:;][/url][url=javascript:;][/url][url=javascript:;][/url][url=javascript:;][/url][url=javascript:;][/url]
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-9722-1389135741-6
View this image ›
Shutterstock
I know, they have so much sentimental value! You ran from the cops in them, that one night you were at TJ’s house, and you got away! (TJ wasn’t so lucky.) And maybe if you just put them through the wash — like, two or three times — and found a good cobbler, you could save them, right?
Wrong. There are many more shoes in the world and your feet will thank you for it. Toss that ish NOW. (And if you want to get rid of shoes that are in more serviceable condition, donate them to an organization like Soles4Souls.)
3. Those clothes you’ve had for years but just never quiiiiite got around to wearing.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-21122-1389136190-7
View this image ›
wordpress.com
If it hasn’t happened yet, it’s not going to happen. Sell it at your local consignment store, donate it to charity, or give it to a similarly sized friend/cousin/work buddy; whatever you do, don’t let it wink out from your closet and convince you to give it *just one more* chance ever again.
4. Expired makeup.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-29567-1389198829-27
View this image ›
theglossy.sephora.com
Makeup mos def has an expiration date, and not tossing it when it gets old could be causing you skin problems or even infections. HOT.
5. Hangers you got from the dry cleaner.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Anigif_enhanced-buzz-13156-1389199494-26
View this image ›
perfectlycursedlife.com
You’re better than this.
6. Stacks of magazines and newspapers.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-32225-1389200379-18
View this image ›
Shutterstock
I know, you’re saving them because you think you’ll finally get around to reading them, or because there’s an article in there you really want to show to your grandma, or because you want to make art. You will not do any of those things, ever. Save yourself literally cubic feet of space.
7. That half-finished project that, let’s be real, will never get finished.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-28742-1389285347-14
View this image ›
Evoljo / Via Flickr: copseman
Some DIYs were just meant to D-I-E.
8. Any socks with holes and/or that have lost their mates.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-12852-1389208982-32
View this image ›
3kittensneedlearts.com
It’s sad that they’re lonely orphans. It’s even sadder that you still have them.
9. Old paint.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-25709-1389210596-22
View this image ›
advancejunkremoval.com
If it’s been open for a year or two, chances are it won’t even be the same color anymore. Find out how to get rid of different types of paint here.
10. Sad bras/sad underwear.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-26294-1389213802-11
View this image ›
fashionphoenix.com
You know which ones. They’re your drop-dead last-resort choices, so you may as well get rid of them and move the bar up a little higher.
11. Old spices.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-12336-1389214271-0
View this image ›
Shutterstock
If you’ve had the same spices since college, it’s probably time to toss them; they’ve only got a few years in them, tops. And this gives you a chance to evaluate what you actually use and want more of versus what you only bought because it seemed adult and pretty (looking at you, turmeric).
12. Old technology.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Anigif_enhanced-buzz-29430-1389217980-6
View this image ›
gifrific.com
Including but not limited to CDs you’ve long since uploaded, VHS tapes you’ve long since recorded over, and any monitor you’ve ever briefly entertained the idea of turning into a cat bed.
13. Toys that nobody wants.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-8397-1389283976-9
View this image ›
Shutterstock
If it’s usable and not covered in toddler spit, donate it to your local shelter or Goodwill; barring that, it’s just taking up (creepy, ever-watchful) space.
14. Your toothbrush.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-2597-1389218209-4
View this image ›
Shutterstock
Chances are it’s a cesspool of filth, and they’re so cheap to replace. Remember to swap yours out every three to four months.
15. Your contact lens case.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Anigif_enhanced-buzz-31025-1389282500-21
View this image ›
8ast.tumblr.com
You’re brave enough to shove a chemically doused sliver into your eye every morning; you’re brave enough to know when it’s time to say good-bye and get a new case.
16. Expired canned food.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-31063-1389283119-14
View this image ›
Shutterstock
But cans are forever, right?! Wrong. If you’ve dutifully hauled it with you for your last three apartments, it’s probably time.
17. Old batteries and lightbulbs.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-16848-1389281527-20
View this image ›
stairstepboys.blogspot.com
There is a certain category of junk that is small enough to kind of ignore but also relatively scary, i.e., HOW DO YOU EVEN GET RID OF IT. Here are a few options for throwing them out without bringing the environment to its knees.
18. Old dish towels (and regular towels).
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-21794-1389281888-13
View this image ›
dailygarnish.com
You should only be keeping towels for a couple of years, especially if you use them every day. Many animal shelters accept towels as donations, but use your judgement re: how worn out they are.
19. Like 99% of whatever’s in your junk drawer.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-12718-1389284981-21
View this image ›
unclebobs.com
Odds are, you don’t need pretty much anything that’s in there (who has even consulted a slipped-under-the-door paper menu since the internet was invented?), so keep the scissors and the roll of tape and show the rest the door.
20. Your pillows.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Anigif_enhanced-buzz-31055-1389282280-22
View this image ›
anabelathesecrets.tumblr.com
Think about how objectively oily/hairy/gross your head is, and then imagine systematically rubbing it on something for seven to eight hours a night for years and years and years. It’s time to visit Bed Bath & Beyond.
21. And while you’re at it, unsubscribe from all those useless email lists that constantly flood your inbox.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Enhanced-buzz-13535-1389286868-2
View this image ›
blog.petergasca.com
Unroll.me is an awesome tool that will help streamline your email.
Now step away from your computer, turn off your phone, and go toss all that crap that’s been keeping you from being the person you know you can be.
21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Anigif_enhanced-buzz-8496-1389285688-24
View this image ›
whatshouldbetchescallme.tumblr.com
You’ll feel downright invincible.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Empty Re: 21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now

Post by Horizon Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 am

Great advise to motivate me to get up and throw some things out!!!! Anybody want to come and dig in my junk, I know I am gonna have a couple truck loads!!!!
Let me get the shovel out!!!!  Well I guess I do have a way to help the needy before the RV!!!
Goodwill Store, Here I come!!!!
All jokes aside guys, I really need to do this!!! Just think when the RV happens, I will have less to move and clean out then!!!!  Maybe I will find some of the things I have been looking for?????

21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWm_BvSbJ-Ijq71uKHa5YHQUuv96XqtsHZNb1yjZH2jqUO7sc3fQ

21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now Empty Re: 21 Things You Should Throw Away Right Now

Post by wpsmit Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:21 am

Thanks, Ponee, it almost seems like you have peeked into my house. Not sure if I can part with my old makeup or my sad bras, though!

Do you have any idea how many hangers from the cleaners (along with the bags) I have thousands, and I just took back about 20k of them in July.....

HAHAHAHA!

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum