Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday

+4
Jayzze
Kevind53
Levitations
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday Empty Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:05 pm

10-15-2013 Intel Guru Randy Koonce [via popeye] contact in the IMF, said to be looking for something on thursday into Friday.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday Empty Re: Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday

Post by Levitations Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Strange of Koonce - he is usually vague with BIG WINDOWS that never happen.  Prides himself on not calling date or rate but basically, just as wrong as the rest with his windows

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday Empty Re: Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Yea another big day filled with BS and hype ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:44 pm

true kevin but i was just listening to cnn and they said that over the weekend  she discussed with the imf how the us is screwing up everything and china is pissed at the us. now i do not believe in the gurus but some have stated  similar statements
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:24 pm

jayzze wrote:true kevin but i was just listening to cnn and they said that over the weekend  she discussed with the imf how the us is screwing up everything and china is pissed at the us. now i do not believe in the gurus but some have stated  similar statements
The gurus have stated similiar statements because they are watching and reading the news.  Not because they have any intel.  Hells Bells, I could have posted that and said "my sources said" and then I could be GURU PONEE!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:33 pm

like that guru ponee
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:34 pm

They can be pissed all they want, the fact remains that the US is still a sovereign nation, and still the most powerful in the world economically. Actually, CL is more concerned we might stop QE and just let things run it's course. Remember, our economy is far and away the strongest and most resilient in the world. If we get the sniffles, most of the world comes down with pneumonia.

As far as China, I don't give a rat's ass what their propaganda machine cranks out.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:52 pm

kevin all i want is some kind of rv and f them all and i am  gone
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:59 pm

RANDY KOONCE SAID HE DID NOT SAY THIS sorry guys this was not from Randy...TLF
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:13 pm

So, who is Popeye then and why did he say Randy said it?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:46 am

My sources have uncovered pop eye. He is wanted by all of the 3 letter agencies and here is his last known picture.    GURU Ponee for President

koonce - Randy Koonce said his IMF contact is looking for something on Thursday or Friday Eye_popping_small
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:52 pm

lol okay, top secret stuff here folks!  I did a search of the IMF codename popeye and these are the headlines I found:  NOTE: I HAVE NOT GONE TO THE FOLLOWING LINKS SO I CANNOT SAY IF THEY ARE SAFE OR NOT

Ally Report: OPERATION POPEYE
Inside the squadron, the rainmaking operations were code-named "Motorpool". ... The name Operation Popeye (Pop Eye) ... the IMF calls for a world currency. More Central control, more state currency.
allyreport.blogspot.com/2010/03/operation-popeye-from-wikipedia...   [url=https://duckduckgo.com/?q=IMF codename]More from allyreport.blogspot.com[/url]

One World Currency : Federal Jack
(SURVIVAL BROS) The International Monetary Fund has called for a plan that will replace the dollar as the World's Reserve Currency. ... Help DTRH w/ Popeye & FederalJack If You Can. We are 100% Listener/User supported!!
federaljack.com/tag/one-world-currency/   [url=https://duckduckgo.com/?q=IMF codename]More from federaljack.com[/url]

WAFF | Greece & Turkey Defence Forum | World's Armed Forces ...
Popeye missiles are ... how much does each unit cost? and in some websites it says these missiles can be used as air to air missile? agm-142 is popeye's codename.. i wonder if turkey could ... el Turco,turkish economy still depends on IMF!In the future maybe tukey can excell in some ...
network54.com/Forum/248068/thread/1104363914/11053366...   [url=https://duckduckgo.com/?q=IMF codename]More from network54.com[/url]

Choice and Truth
The manifestation of the alliance known as BRICS threatens the monopoly held by the Western elite through the IMF and World bank. ... Documentary "Codename Artichoke" ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye 70) ...
choiceandtruth.blogspot.com   [url=https://duckduckgo.com/?q=IMF codename]More from choiceandtruth.blogspot.com[/url]

The Clear Case for Obama's Impeachment | Truth11
July 8, 2011 by POPEYE (JOHN PERRY) Barack ... The codename of the project: ... All Economies Will Fail + The IMF Will Enslave Us All. The current economic control system is a pyramid scheme that is coming to the end of its cycle globally.
truth11.com/2011/07/13/the-clear-case-for-obama’s-i...   [url=https://duckduckgo.com/?q=IMF codename]More from truth11.com[/url]

As you can see in the last one popeye aka (john perry) has been exposed!  Oh how I just love all this goo roo cloak and dagger BS with codenames, 3 letter agencies, contacts, intel blah blah blah
IT IS SUCH A JOKE!  I MEAN REALLY ANYONE CAN DO SEARCHES AND COME UP WITH THIS JUNK AND ADD LIES TO IT! 

Big NO-NO 
to somebody saying more nonsense!

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:33 am

Interesting find.  I never heard of "duckduckgo.com".  Apparently new search engine that doesn't track the user.  One more thing I've learned in the search for the elusive RV.  Thanks!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:23 am

As you can see in the last one popeye aka (john perry) has been exposed! Oh how I just love all this goo roo cloak and dagger BS with codenames, 3 letter agencies, contacts, intel blah blah blah
IT IS SUCH A JOKE! I MEAN REALLY ANYONE CAN DO SEARCHES AND COME UP WITH THIS JUNK AND ADD LIES TO IT!

MeMe, I think that the bracketed John Perry means that they are quoting or have copy pasted John Perry's Blog.... I don't think it necessarily means that they are one and the same.... http://perryvision.blogspot.com/2011/07/clear-case-for-obamas-impeachment.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:35 am

i have never heard some of these names but the word bull shiter comes to my mind
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:41 pm

oh, oh, Ponee it was a joke  lol  I just pasted anything I could find pertaining to popeye and the IMF connection from the duckduckgo search engine.  
I was making fun of
"[via popeye] contact in the IMF"

found a name and went with it lol

Just me being a bit FACETIOUS

hemademe Popeye

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:49 pm

ssmith
I always use duckduckgo to search with now cause they delete at the end of the day
and it does not become the business of the nsa/gov/watchdogs

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:10 am

Thanks Meme......works for me!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum