Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bgg and Poppy III

Go down

Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III Empty Bgg and Poppy III

Post by rick152 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:49 pm

I have read a lot of articles and still haeve not seen where 5 names have been submitted to parliament for security and defense ministers. Plus there are other things here that I have still to see in any article. Please, if any of you can verify any of this stuff I implore you to show me a article on it. Thanks

BGG & Poppy Update - Post By Leo GET Forum

07/15/2012

7-15-2012 Poppy3: Well, the Minister list has been submitted again. This time they have submitted 5 names for three opening. Now this is the fourth time names have been submitted.

I hope someone stands their ground this time and gets the vote and seating completed. If I were over there I would lose my religion and look for a sniper to help me get some things done for my people. GET-R-DONE BOYS Poppa needs and brand new bag.

7-15-2012 BGG: I did not call an RV today, but things are leading us in that direction. A few weeks ago in the news, Maliki actually offered Allawi the Erbil deal for them not to go forward with the no confidence.
Read More Link On Right
Allawi accepted the deal as long as he hurried up what he needed to do. I'm not sure if the National Meeting didn't start today, I believe that if we get an announcement for the National Meeting, or this is the National Meeting that is taking place, as soon as there is a power sharing agreement, I believe this will go very quickly. We are looking at 24 hours to a week. We are in a prime window to see some ground breaking news.

7-15-2012 BGG: "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, 5 candidates to fill the positions of the security ministries, including three people to the Ministry of Defence has been nominated by the parliamentary blocs, withdrawing from the Iraqi List.

The agreement included Arbil signed between the parties participating in the government provision, provides for the granting of the Ministry of Defence of the Iraqi list and the Interior to the National Alliance." This is the breaking info about Allawi getting yanked around by the SLC.

Don’t know it to be true or not – but would not shock me. However, the very interesting point is the names for the outstanding ministries are appearently already to Najafi (like I said the other day) and they are contemplating their next move.

This is great news of it’s real solution. In either case - it’s movement. P.S. Other than it being good they are moving – the details of this info is also perpetrated by Maliki’s own cousin.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Bgg and Poppy III Empty Re: Bgg and Poppy III

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Hope this is ALL true.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: