Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN

+6
LadyInRed
Gman1958
abby ann
1alaskan
Kevind53
Rosy
10 posters

Go down

Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN Empty JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN

Post by Rosy Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:13 pm

RapidRoyP] draavmorris2 -- it appears for the last several days the dinar has been allowed to "float" its value on the world markets. Because it is not "managed" it is called a free or dirty float. Dirty because they might be minupulating it a bit to see what happens. They important part of this is -- 1/ it shows that the IMF has released its 5 year artificial program rate of 1170 on the IQD and 2/ that the currency is trading internationally...
http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/rapidroyp-post-21-jan.html

POPPY POST, 21 JAN
More Poppy3:

[poppy3] i see okie's and dr t's post and agree with them about the rate being close to kuwait and i have always stood on that position. I know there was the meeting that spoke about with the imf but i have zero confirmation of any results . I truely hope they are right. I also hope the meeting that was canceled today till monday is formality and has zero to do with the rv but i am convinced the information that i posted is true. Like i said earlier this can rv at anytime things are completed to dr shabibi's satisfaction . He can say go!!!!!!! Poppy3

Posts Poppy is referring to:

dinar baby] 1-20-2012 Okie_Oil_Man According to sources, sunday an announcement will be made by a top official in the usg [United States government] regarding the new banking regulations to be implemented on a world wide basis. Those speculating on a next week cash in may be nearer right than even they know...i fully expect upon confirmation to be able to share with you perhaps as early as sunday the real meaning of the announcement to the average person would mean nothing but to the dinar investor will mean everything. I will confirm before i call the r/v...KEEP IN MIND THE RATE OF KUWAIT AND REMEMBER THAT IRAQ WILL BE A LITTLE HIGHER INITIALLY.

[dinar baby] DR. T: I don't know if this has been posted or not. The meeting yesterday was with the UST, IMF and the IRS. Decisions were made on the banking rules, etc., posted to all banks internationally, and the release should be later today or tomorrow according to my source. That is all I know so far.

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/poppy-post-21-jan.html

JONNY CHAT, 21 JAN
owl2] Jonnywg do you think the KWD rate showing higher through yahoo is legit? yesterday .278 today .249

[jonnywg] Dove FLUCTUATING

[vic406] Afternoon Jonny does this mean you may be attending or manning cashout locals for DB? 1:30 PM

[jonnywg] vic406 MAYBE BUT NOT FOR SURE

[jonnywg] ALL COUNTRIES CAN TAKE THE BANK PACKAGES IN TO NEGOTIATE WITH

[TheBeav] JONNYWG: Any worries for us flying with dinar in our possession (airport check-in)

[jonnywg] TheBeav ABSOLUTELY BE CAREFUL
http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/jonny-chat-21-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN Empty Re: JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:40 pm

I do find a meeting with the UST, IMF and the IRS a little hard to swallow. The IRS is a branch of the UST, but why would they be involved in a meeting on international banking rules. The Federal Reserve, maybe, but the IRS? Highly unlikely.

That said, a lot of what is being said does look promising.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2805820865  Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2805820865  Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2805820865  Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN Empty Re: JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:47 pm

I have always thought the IRS was the collection agency for the UST who sets the rules.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:52 pm

1alaskan wrote:I have always thought the IRS was the collection agency for the UST who sets the rules.
Tax rules, but we are talking banking rules here ... they have nothing to do with that, they just make sure uncle gets his piece of the action.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2805820865  Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2805820865  Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2805820865  Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:25 pm

WHO SAID IRS I'M GOING TO HIDE AND RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2211252749 Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2211252749 Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 2211252749
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
1alaskan wrote:I have always thought the IRS was the collection agency for the UST who sets the rules.
Tax rules, but we are talking banking rules here ... they have nothing to do with that, they just make sure uncle gets his piece of the action.

So then it is doubtfull the IRS has or will have no input into any thing to do with the RV, but it is possible that UST might.

BUT, we all know that the IRS will have its long big hand out after RV.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Could this be about the whatever % tax on every banking transaction?

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 3091836158 Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 3134741375 Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Gman1958 wrote:Could this be about the whatever % tax on every banking transaction?

Could be, but I see no reason the IRS willl have anything to do with the RV. Just the aftermath

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:42 pm

So much more coming with this RV & New Global Banking & Currency Changes. But hey, I'll take it all!! Everyone will learn the rest in it's due time.

Come On RV!! bounce bounce

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Aren't they going to set up cashin locations where they will offer us lower rates and 5 year no audit guarantees?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:09 pm

doodoo wrote:Aren't they going to set up cashin locations where they will offer us lower rates and 5 year no audit guarantees?

Except for a few posts to that, no link(s) to any news pieces or press releases have shown up to my knowledge.

I would not hold my breath, if you do, you could be the blue M&M,

But who knows?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

doodoo wrote:Aren't they going to set up cashin locations where they will offer us lower rates and 5 year no audit guarantees?

Oh Doodoo, I am LMAO. Do you remember about 6-months ago when Tony at PTR was spouting off every other day saying "confirmed, UST is opening 55+ cash in locations across the country just for us". Boy are those members getting their monies worth over at PTR..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Right sandwedge! That was the biggest joke and it went on and on and on. And by the way it was not just PRT!!!??? Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Just let the RV happen....I am sooooo Ready!!!! happydance

Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm

horizon...you & about 3,400 other people!! lol bounce bounce

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

Poppy - JONNY POST, RAPIDROYP POST AND POPPY POST, 21 JAN Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum