Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN

5 posters

Go down

angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN Empty ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN

Post by Rosy Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 pm

ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN
9:08 PM [A.Q] Guys on my contacts who know today… i have found out since why I posted it a while back… in speaking with him it is NOT IRAQ not China………it is legal issues and US lawyers so hang in there…………too many people are upset and I FOR ONE KNOW MUCH and I am ready to blow it all for everyone and bring it out in the open… if I have a black SUV visit me BGG I need back up…
9:10 PM [tanyankansas] A.Q but all is settled now ?
9:10 PM [templejc] A.Q – Thanks you
9:11 PM [topofthemountain] A.Q when you talk, we will listen, and i can round up some reinforcements for back up 9:11 PM [RickeyT] A.Q I will donate to your legal fund!
9:11 PM [pcbguy] we will all help you AQ
9:11 PM [A.Q] Tanyankansas do you deal with lawyers…..is it ever over? MY friend I am praying that is the final step to cover basis and tomorrow is still on
9:14 PM [A.Q] Think about it guys…..the final say is always the signing of the legal work so since lawyers have it now it will go this week I feel sure as does my contact who still told me GIRL ANYTIME is what I am told …….. he should know he entered the rate ………… soooooooooooooo
_9:14 PM [arsoncop] A.Q you Poppy3 Tony and Dan say its tomorrow each have different contacts some day your all going to be right. But if it doesnt hit why blame the messanger they just share what they are told.
9:14 PM [A.Q] yes arsoncop …………… we pass on what we know and check out
9:15 PM [BGG] A.Q – We got your back!!
9:26 PM [poppy3]Aq girl you stand strong and stand tall with us. I’ll go kick some but for you if needed. Poppy3
9:26 PM [A.Q] Thank you all very much I love to share and BGG knows what I know I can and do share what I can ……………. much many of you do not know and may never know for that fact but you are here so learn for the next time we may not be here to help you through……
9:27 PM [A.Q] NOW POPPY I WAS JUST TOLD THE LEGALEZE ARE IN CONFERENCE OVER THE RATES THAT WERE PUT IN AND HEAVEN HELP US THAT SHOULD BE THE FINAL STEP
9:29 PM [A.Q] WORDING OF THE DOCS …………………… AND WHO EVER ASKED MY CONTACT DID RATE NOT CODE …… THE CODES DID NOT MAKE IT TO PUBLISH ALL AMERICAN BANKS TODAY
9:30 PM [poppy3] A.q yes i talked today with okie and one of his contacts made that statement that they had reached agreements on part of the dispute and where still discussing one pending issue on rate and hope to get that settled today. I think our time table is still in good shape. We will smile and dance very soon. Poppy3
9:36 PM [poppy3] a.q dig this statement by the guy from the ny international currency exchange. He said that one of the disputes between the imf and dr shabibi is that dr shabibi wants a higher rate than they had already approved. This again tell people that what you and i and bgg have been saying all along that the rate the imf had approved last october is the only rate they have ever approved and now our good dr. Shabibi is needing and wanting more which is in our favor. Poppy3
9:49 PM [thebuzz] A.Q What are the likelihood of this being stopped again? I heard this was supposed to happen yesterday, but stopped.
9:51 PM [A.Q] thebuzz not stopped in system ready for the go…….no stalling legal paperwork on the rate could be higher we shall see no stall I REPEAT nothing is stalled……..
9:52 PM [A.Q] N O T S T A L L E D …………… REPEAT ………NOT STALLED FALLING IN LINE
9:53 PM [poppy3] thebuzz wasnt supposed to happen yesterday who you listening to. this site has been saying thursday is the first opportunity for the rv and been saying that for at least two weeks, all i can say today is we are closer than ever and it should happen tomorrow after the banks close and if it doesnt then we wait . That is it we have given the best available information anywhere in the world and i stand by that statement completely. just stay ready and know we will win very soon. poppy3
9:54 PM [templejc] BBL – going home – yeah!
9:54 PM [A.Q] MAMMAT FROM WHAT I KNOW AND POPPY FOUND OUT TOMORROW AFTER BANKS CLOSE SO FRIDAY MAY BE THE CASHIN…………..
9:55 PM [A.Q] RIGHT ON POPPY HOWEVER I DID SAY AS MY SOURCE SAID TODAY BY 3PM AFTER THE RATE DROPPED LAST THURSDAY SO I DID SAY THAT POPPY
10:01 PM [A.Q] Okay a night of excitement on all levels…………this is a great site because of bgg, poppy, mona, new, riley and many glad to be here……..need to head out for a cc in minutes so if good will be back…if not tomorrow guys and so sorry didnt come through but if it is shabs and the higher rate I will take the beating……..no?

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/angelquest-and-poppy-chat-5-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN Empty Re: ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN

Post by abby ann Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:52 pm

THANKS SO MUCH ROSY FOR YOUR HARD WORK YOU MAY THINK WE ARE NOT THANKFULL BUT WE ARE!!!!! AT LEAST I AM!!!!!angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN 1261280965 COME ON TO DADDY RV WE WANT LOTS OF NEW THINGS
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

angelquest - ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN Empty Re: ANGELQUEST AND POPPY CHAT, 5 JAN

Post by TNman Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 pm

I have the utmost respect for A.Q. but something just don't add up. Why are we down to, supposedly, the last minute and lawyers are getting involved. Seems as though that should have been done months, if not years ago. Just how much paperwork must be signed? We have heard O signed the papers about six times.

Is this a new tit-for-tat between the IMF and Shabibi? I remember very vividly back a year or more ago it being said that Shabibi was wanting a higher rate and the IMF said no. Is this a new request for a higher rate? What prompted a new request by Shabibi for a higher rate?

And, yes I do remember that, someone mentioned above, saying that if this doesn't happen before January 1st, 2012, it will be the end of March before it happens. Anyone remember that?

Not picking fights. I know this is going to happen. It is my belief that it will happen soon but when 2 and 2 adds up to equal 7, I just have to ask a question or two.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 pm

I really hope that all that is being said is true...GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:00 pm

We are all ready to stimulate this sluggish economy. It appears that our purchasing power my go up a wee bit.

happydance lol!
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:05 pm

I hope AQ is right too, but I think I may have to update my list!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum