Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success

Go down

fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success Empty Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:53 pm

Iraq is slowly lowering the IQD rates to get it closer to where it should be. It is changing.

13303 expired May 3, 2003. US no longer owns any oil coming from Iraq.

The UN ruling # 1483, issued immediately thereafter gave China access to Iraq's oil.

2/7 Iraq has all seated presidents.

2/9 UN declares Iraq formally international and qualified for global trade.

Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success.

Because of the amount of dinars the US gov holds (14 T), the US cannot be cut out of this Global Revaluation. The US with the largest Dinar assets, will be given 90 days to exchange dinars.

There are no more contract rates available, since the oil contracts are no longer available.

Iraq, the lynch pin for the RV GCR, while the US is the lynch pin for Iraq. It's all about to culminate.

By Wednesday, Thursday of next week 3.5 Million emails will be flying out to launch RV GCR, with a Safe Link address. This Safe Link releases the tens of thousands of "Accounts on Hold" including CMKX, and Prosperity Packages.

One last warning. We can expect to hear about people being contacted with exchange / redemption opportunity, along with signed NDAs. These people are seeking to get an advantage leverage and chances are very good there is no advantage. The rate for the (exotic) currencies is the rate. 

Patience is only needed for a few more days. This Watershed Event is about to wash clean all sorrow and heartache. We got this!

Note: All intel should be considered as "Rumors" until we are making exchange appointments...and “Rates and Dates” could change anytime until we get to the banks/redemption centers.

fleming - Fleming says - Immediately on or after 2/9/22 Iraq will international rate commensurate with former rate, and present success 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum