Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan.

Go down

fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. Empty Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan.

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:56 pm

Judy Note: On Sat. 1 Jan. 2022 the Global Currency Reset occurred and was the Greatest Transfer of Wealth in Human History. Watch What Happens Next! Sting of the Century Incoming in over 32 major countries with Military Tribunals and Mass Arrests globally.

In the end, the DS in all countries would be arrested. XI was getting ready to pull the switch on the Chinese Communist Party; Putin was getting rid of all elite influence in banks in his country; Trump’s US Military was getting ready for 11.3; Germany, the UK and Canada were inside their own Continuity of Government Plans and many heads of nations were inside a silent Military Operation. The works were connected.

Global Currency Reset:

According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan.

The Chinese Communist Party was bankrupt, the same as the US Inc. was bankrupt.

Fleming also said that Iraq did not announce their new Dinar Rates on Sun. 9 Jan. as expected, though told their people they would have spendable monies based on the new Dinar rate by Sat. 15 Jan. and Zim Holders could start redemptions on  Mon. 17 Jan.

What was the Quantum Financial System (QFS)? QFS literal meaning was Quantum Financial System, which was an advanced financial system launched to eradicate monopoly on monetary system and for that purpose, a system comprises of Artificial Intelligence and complex computer programs fully backed by banks is needed. The Quantum Financial System would be a breakthrough in the world of banking which would lead to a new era of banking. QFS would not be influenced by Government policies, rather it would be entirely backed by tangible assets like Gold, Platinum, Oil and would not be based upon mere piece of papers which had no evidentiary value.

fleming - Judy says - According to Fleming on Tuesday 11 Jan. 2022 the Jumbotrons in Town Squares throughout Iraq announced to the People that their Dinar currency would have a new International Rate by Wed. 12 Jan. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum